It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A perfect example of hypocrites. Someone tweets out a picture of children in cages / detained and the Leftest go crazy!

Trump!

Evil Trump!

Oh, wait, it was 2014 under Obama..... Oh, it is OK, delete everything and pretend it didn't happen.

Look, Trump is not my favorite president in history but damn, the media shows us daily that it is the primary Propaganda arm of the DNC. It is ridiculous.

www.zerohedge.com...

A photograph of two migrant children sleeping in a cage at an ICE detention facility quickly went viral on Sunday after several prominent liberals tweeted it in a white-hot rage at President Trump's immigration policy.

After a laundry list of journalists and public figures angrily tweeted the photo - including CNN's Hadas Gold, NYT Mag's editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein, Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau and former LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, they deleted their tweets in shame when it emerged that the photo was taken in 2014, under Obama.

Indeed - nobody thought to check the date on the attached article, published in June of 2014.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Still likely better conditions than where they started.

+16 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This has been cracking me up... one of the last tactics the sick pedo network has is to use Saul Alinsky tactics and attempt to blame Trump for their own crimes... seems to be the standard MO.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

MSM

Main stream manipulation.

+38 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
SO basically the people that posted this and claimed that it was disgusting and trumps things have admitted a few things now that we know this was under Obama.

1. They must now blame Obama and be disgusted by him.

2. They were terrible journalists that were unable to find this evidence when Obama was in office, because they didnt want to do anything to hurt their hero.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah but it probably still happens....

+31 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Everything the left and the MSM (redunant?) have done lately is like this:

a reply to: Grambler

Come on now, Grambler, do you honestly expect any self-reflection from the people we are discussing?

I mean Trump is so unimaginably irredeemably evil that it doesn't matter who actually performs the acts, they all can be be blamed on him.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah but it probably still happens....

Yeah, it is probably standard procedure to make sure that these people do not escape at night or get tackled when they try to escape.

+12 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I’m am getting so sick of having to defend Trump.

I’m really not a fan of his.
But the truth is the most important thing, and lately people seem to be overly eager to sacrifice truth for a chance to bash Trump.

Focus on the bad things he actually DOES or Shut the front door.

What a joke.

Sucks for those kids though.

+31 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This

happened under Clinton and Janet Reno. They cheered.

So its not too surprising.

+58 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's not so much that he posted the picture, it's that he deleted it after he found out it was during the Obama administration.

This action clearly shows that it's not about the children. It's about attacking Trump.

Democrats don't care about illegals or children.

All they care about is illegally removing a legally elected president. This is an action of a coward and a traitor who would prefer a tyranny over a constitutionally elected president.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If Democrats wanted to, they could have "helped" anybody in 2009 and 2010 when they had all the laws in their hands.

"If Obama had 1000 children, they would look like .."

🔑🎁

+14 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

THE STORM RESPONDS TO THE DERANGED ANTI-TRUMP MSM

+16 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not so much that he posted the picture, it's that he deleted it after he found out it was during the Obama administration.

This action clearly shows that it's not about the children. It's about attacking Trump.

Democrats don't care about illegals or children.

All they care about is illegally removing a legally elected president. This is an action of a coward and a traitor who would prefer a tyranny over a constitutionally elected president.

Just bumping this comment!

+22 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The fact that they can so flippantly delete and ignore it after such an outrage just shows what their true agenda is.

+17 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My old Democratic Party blows my mind. How was I ever that stupid?

Every time the DNC or the left wingers speak it garners Thousands of additional votes for the conservatives. November midterms is going to be educational at best and probably more than a little fun for me. LOL.

Ok, I’ve had my say, attack me in force. This week I’m probably a two tone racist (1/2 white,1/2 Cherokee, a little black) or a Nazi or a Russian or an alien or something.

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

More like "Person who thinks for themselves"....which to a Liberal, is far worse than any of those.

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
SO basically the people that posted this and claimed that it was disgusting and trumps things have admitted a few things now that we know this was under Obama.

2. They were terrible journalists that were unable to find this evidence when Obama was in office, because they didnt want to do anything to hurt their hero.

But they aren't blaming Obama. They deleted the tweets and walked away. Because it was Obama they will let ANYTHING continue and say anything. We watched that for 8 years. Say something I'm racist not that Obama was the WORST president ever.

It doesn't surprise me, it angers me that no one addresses this one sided bull#.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No, it appears that it was only a travesty if Trump has been responsible. Then you see the indignant outrage.
Once is appears that it is Obamas policy, they delete it, because the kids don't really matter. They're forgotten.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

But they aren't blaming Obama. They deleted the tweets and walked away. Because it was Obama they will let ANYTHING continue and say anything. We watched that for 8 years. Say something I'm racist not that Obama was the WORST president ever.

It doesn't surprise me, it angers me that no one addresses this one sided bull#.

Obama aka Barry Soetoro WAS the worst president ever! He made Jimmy Carter a happy man!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join