It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've lost a lot of respect for some of the longtime members here from the UK, and as I stated in the original thread a couple days ago...

You are COWARDS and a DISCRACE to your own English names, families and country.

...It's Memorial Day here in the USA where we take pause to remember those who fought and died for our country and our freedom. Beginning with our British forefathers who were being subjugated, silenced and persecuted by the government and the press it controlled.

Time has proven the weaker blood remains in England, prove me wrong and grow a pair.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Time has proven the weaker blood remains in England, prove me wrong and grow a pair.

Obviously yours are huge. They also seem to be draining from your brain.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Don't matter that the first sentence was bull# it simply matters that he was convicted and obviously has not adhered to conditions imposed by the previous judge.

Courts seldom have anything to do with real justice being handed down, they simply require the law of the land to be implemented and seen to be done/upheld.

And that's just the way the cookie crumbles im afraid.

Which is why Mr Robinson should not be surprised as to his new accommodation.

It doesn't matter if the first sentence was BS???
It matters in determining whether the UK govt is going after a citizen on political grounds and subverting the justice system to do it. It seems they did just that.
That SHOULD matter to all of us.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I expect UK members to defend the statist tyranny with great fervor.

But you are right...a massive hole in the logic that runs their notion of "freedom of speech".

About free speech: I feel it necessary to exercise my free speech in declaring it’s Memorial Day and you should exercise your civic duty in doing your best Patch Adams of ‘The Q’, saving family outings from dry brisket and unwrapped pork ribs!! My NC pulled pork (Boston Butt) would keep this Tommy Boy satiated to the point of saying, “Awww, f$ck it, my time is better spent eating...”. Just saying. Hope you’re eating well today, BFFT.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Robinson will only appear in front of a judge and not a jury as his sentence was suspended, which is very diffrent to what is going with the other case.

Here's a link to show what a judge said to him last time this happened.
Twitter link.

I want an orwellian system that jails a man for speaking up

Robinson's "speaking up" is what is putting the court case at risk!!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mate it he wont be the first and he sure wont be the last.

Political correctness wags the dogs tail.

But the guy is an arse of the first order which somewhat allows "Them" to do as they please with little or no repercussions.

He was told what would happen should he repeat his mistake, alleged or otherwise.

No mystery as to what occurred or even as to the mans motivations which have little to do with the well being of the kids affected.
edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But the guy is an arse of the first order which somewhat allows "Them" do do as they please with little or no repercussions.

Seems to me like it is YOU who is allowing "THEM" to do as they please????

It's all fun and games watching those whom you believe differently get arrested, but when will THEY come for you????
edit on 28-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for these counterpoints. I don't know all the details and these do balance the discussion.
a reply to: DieGloke

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What me personally???

Ive fought the law buddy, but the law won.

Maybe we should all arm ourselves to the teeth and afford ourselves the delusion of being able to defend against "Them"? LoL

Whats your claim to fame?

All Armalited up to the hilt i imagine.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
I've lost a lot of respect for some of the longtime members here from the UK, and as I stated in the original thread a couple days ago...

You are COWARDS and a DISCRACE to your own English names, families and country.

...It's Memorial Day here in the USA where we take pause to remember those who fought and died for our country and our freedom. Beginning with our British forefathers who were being subjugated, silenced and persecuted by the government and the press it controlled.

"Look Par, It's one of those mighty keyboard warriors we're all told about!!"

edit on 28-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What me personally???

Maybe we should all arm ourselves to the teeth and afford ourselves the delusion of being able to defend against "Them"? LoL

Whats your claim to fame?

All Armalited up to the hilt i imagine.

I didn't mention being armed. Perhaps that's a hidden thing buried in your pyche to bring it up?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The Duran has a YT vid out on the subject

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Naw mate, that would be buried in the park or back garden.

Dont hold to possess firearms over here as "They" give you upto 5 years. LoL

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Meh, working. took over another department last week, and have almost hacked through the backlog that necessitated me taking it over.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think thats what makes this all rather intriguing. Obviously breach of the peace has a whole different conotation in the UK than it does in the US. Or maybe its a different breadth of application.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: TonyS

Yes I agree Probation Violation is what it looks like so he is actually serving the sentence he originally got out of.

I saw the video they picked him up on that is the part I think was wrong. I didn't see anything in the video that warranted him being charged with breaching the peace.

30 days Grambler was showing us. The 15 Month one sounds like multiply the penalty to boot. I say jail the Judge for contempt of court. This type of thing is not justice. The victims are the ONLY ones that need protecting from facial recognition. The perps can be innocent but getting to this point the public deserves to know who was arrested and who is guilty of these horrible crimes. We can't heal in our community's if justice is pretend.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Once a jury reaches a verdict the press will be all over this and will be able to report on this scum.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Because they dont care about child rapists as much as they do as keeping the child grooming scandal as silent as possible.

This case will make the press once it as reached it's conclusion not before. It seems people care more about Robinson and his opinions than justice being served on a group on alleged pedos??? It comes to something when some members seem to support letting a group of pedos go free??

If these people did care about not swaying potential jurors, they would not be calling tommy a racist, or a nazi, or saying he is guilty.

And if American members fully understood British law and what contempt of court means in Britian, they wouldn't be barking on about it, and instead be more worried that the defendants solicitors will use Robinson's appearance to help their case. If some members want an alleged group of child abusers and child groomers to go free because of Robinson, please keep bleating on about poor Robinson and his rights to disrupt an on going court case.

From here it looks like people have to stay quiet in public (wth ?!?!? no free speech if so!) so they can keep their tyrannical gov off their own personal freedom to come and go as they please. It is now about free speech at a post conviction sentencing.

But it seems you ALL defending this lack of free speech moment, will let the facts get in the way of a good tyranny since you hate the Robinson fellow being a Nazi and all? Or do you just love the now convicted perps being sentenced? The people deserve more.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's 13 months, the ID's of defendents in the other trial have to be kept secret until sentencing as they'd be murdered, not that it isn't going to happen when they go to prison for the ''alleged' crimes, but it also risks revealing the victims identities via secondary links and putting them in danger.

There's also the fact they've put a plea bargain for a mistrial due to Tommy's broadcasting and attempts at interviewing/obtaining comment of an ongoing trial and will probably have the Court Case thrown out due to his actions and supporters over-reaction and illegal spreading of the media to a wider audience.

The reason we're annoyed at him is we want to see the child groomers locked up, not set free because he has predjudiced the jury as he has been doing the last six years.

While it may sometimes seem like a conspiracy when identities of predominantly Muslim male grooming gangs are witheld - the same applies in cases of white british male grooming gangs too (2 trials ongoing at the moment of county line grooming).
edit on 28-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ugh, good luck knocking it out and acclimating into your new dept.

On topic: giving this issue some thought, I’m reminded by those Westboro Baptist antagonists; whether it’s good, bad, and/or ugly, free speech is an unalienable right that is/was worth every effort. Just my initial stream of consciousness...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join