It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Grambler

Oh brother. You need to calm down dude. Not all Muslims are child rapists. Islam is not a religion of pedophiles and rapists.

He is not saying all Muslims are child rapists! That's something your mind is making up. To claim otherwise is one of the reasons your political tribe is loosing.....Keep it up though! This is awesome to behold!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Tommy has claimed it. He still claims it. Are you for him saying that or are you against him saying that?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don’t confuse culture with religion. They are not synonymous. Sometimes a culture tries to abduct and warp a religion. That’s not the religion’s fault.

Yeah but Mohamed they all worship was still a pedophile.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Seems to me culture produces religion just like any other control construct really.

Vicious circle really.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Contempt of Court - it’s about being at the court - at the trial - swaying jurors.

Jurors are told not to read news while they are in the midst of the trial so they aren’t swayed. But how do they deal with someone who is there, at the courthouse? They can’t avoid him, like they can avoid the internet.

OP’s thread is rubbish.

Please read that law as it has already been posted.

Limitation of scope of strict liability.
(1)
The strict liability rule applies only in relation to publications, and for this purpose “publication” includes any speech, writing, [F1programme included in a cable programme service] or other communication in whatever form, which is addressed to the public at large or any section of the public.
(2)
The strict liability rule applies only to a publication which creates a substantial risk that the course of justice in the proceedings in question will be seriously impeded or prejudiced.
(3)
The strict liability rule applies to a publication only if the proceedings in question are active within the meaning of this section at the time of the publication.
(4)
Schedule 1 applies for determining the times at which proceedings are to be treated as active within the meaning of this section.
[F2(5)
In this section “programme service” has the same meaning as in the Broadcasting Act 1990.]

edit on 28-5-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kurokage

And if you want robinson to go free so that he can help free more child rapists, then keep bleating about him being guilty and a nazi.

You seem to be the one who wants these scum to walk free because you seem to think it's ok to disrupt a court case like this?!
ATS is on an American server? how will that have any affect on Robinsons case or my opinion of him??
Again you seem to have no understanding of what contempt of court means here in Great Britian but you are willing to bleat on about a far right supporters perceived rights to disrupt an on going court case.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DieGloke

So were rather a few of our own monarchs and aristocracy less than a few hundred years ago.

Not that i dont agree with you but the hypocrisy need's to be understood.

Different times and different strokes for different folks is the issue although non the less contemptible by today's first world standards.
edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

Don’t confuse culture with religion. They are not synonymous. Sometimes a culture tries to abduct and warp a religion. That’s not the religion’s fault.

Yeah but Mohamed they all worship was still a pedophile.

Man you must have missed Game of Thrones.
Child brides were the norn up until the last 150 years or so.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The book has been unchanged for centuries. The book is the religion and culture. Even Imams will tell you that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Tommy has claimed it. He still claims it. Are you for him saying that or are you against him saying that?

Show me him saying all muslims are rapists.

I have seen him work with quilliam with muslim reformers like nMaajid Naawaz.

I have seen him call maajid his friend, and say he is friends with other muslims.

So show me him calling all muslims rapists.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Even in the U.S. if a judge tells you to not do something you can ignore him at your peril. Not a very smart thing to do but there are always those who's ego makes them just have to push the boundaries.

There is a big difference where you do it though. Big cities you may get away with it, rural areas not so much.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Mr Robinson was given a suspended sentence for contempt of court in May 2017 after he tried to film four men who were on trial accused of raping a teenage girl.

He broke the conditions of his suspended sentence so the sentence was un-suspended.

Footage showed Mr Robinson being led to the back of a police van and he could be heard shouting to a friend: “Please, George, get me a solicitor, I’m on a suspended sentence, you see.”
www.thesun.co.uk...

Not even Tommy is above the law.

The first sentence was BS. There have been plenty of cases where the defendants have been filmed outside the courtroom and even had questions shouted at them. This is the targeting of an individual citizen by the govt. to shut him up. Plain and simple.

Those trying to justify govt tyranny on the basis of a previous case of govt. tyranny, please just stop.

Robinson was pretty dumb to give them the chance to do this to him, criticise him for that ... fair enough, but it is truly disgusting to defend govt actions that would not be out of place in Stalin's Russia.
edit on 28/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Mr Robinson was given a suspended sentence for contempt of court in May 2017 after he tried to film four men who were on trial accused of raping a teenage girl.

He broke the conditions of his suspended sentence so the sentence was un-suspended.

Footage showed Mr Robinson being led to the back of a police van and he could be heard shouting to a friend: “Please, George, get me a solicitor, I’m on a suspended sentence, you see.”
www.thesun.co.uk...

The first sentence was BS. There have been plenty of cases where the defendants have been filmed outside the courtroom and even had questions shouted at them. This is the targeting of an individual citizen by the govt. to shut him up. Plain and simple.

Tommy was almost murdered by Muslims the last time the Crown locked him up! I pray for his safety this go around, but if he does die, I hope you guys revolt and take your country back from these globalist criminals!

Thank God I am an American! Just helping out the thought police in the EU so as not to waste resources tracking my yank ass down

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Very young girls got married all the time back then. It was common practice. Marriages were consummated as soon as puberty hit (when they could bare children).

The Quran states that any female has rights of refusal to any offer of marriage, and sex outside of marriage is a grave sin. Just because there are patriarchal cultures that have disregarded that is not the fault of the Quran.

I am not a religious person, but I do not believe in condemning all people simply because of the religion they follow. I believe in condemning individuals for their specific actions.

If a Christian bashes homosexuals and refuses to respect them, I will condemn that Christian, not all of Christianity. I will condemn anyone who states all Christians are homophobes, because I know that’s not the case. I know that Jesus Christ (the founder of Christianity) said nothing negative about homosexuals, and in fact, said that the most important things are to love God and to treat others how you would like to be treated.

I know many Muslims who are good people and are not pedophiles or rapists. I will condemn anyone who states Muslims are pedophiles and rapists because their religion says it’s okay. That is false. The Quran does NOT say that it’s okay to rape children. The Quran does NOT say it’s okay to kill anyone who is not a Muslim.

There are bad people who claim to be Christians just like there are bad people who claim to be Muslims. There will always be bad people who use religion to hurt or conquer others. That is the fault of the bad people, not the fault of the religion.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Right, you are doing a great job quoting Bastion who has shown no proof.

Again, the very article he posted does not specify UK servers of facebook being the only things not allowed, in fact it says any online blog post has the potential to influence jurors.

I do not want this scum to walk free; I want an orwellian system that jails a man for speaking up, then tells reporters they may not speak on this jailing to be stopped.

But if you think anyone who wants this wants pedophiles to go free?

So I agian, based on that logic, by you and others calling tommy a racist nazi who is guilty, y9ou must want him to go free so that he can help pedophiles go free.

Of course that is nonsense, but I am just showing how ridiculous your statement is.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If it was wrong then there is a procedure and anyone can refer sentencing to be checked over to see if the judge over/under sentenced and it only takes one complaint to get them to review the courts decision.

He's a bit of an idiot but probably playing it for the money and publicity it brings to his political party thats basically mini-BNP and thats saying something.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.thesun.co.uk...

Tommy was almost murdered by Muslims the last time the Crown locked him up! I pray for his safety this go around, but if he does die, I hope you guys revolt and take your country back from these globalist criminals!

Thank God I am an American! Just helping out the thought police in the EU so as not to waste resources tracking my yank ass down

Well our new Home Secretary Sajid Javid, has been warned by Lord Pearson that he will face private prosecution as an accessory if Tommy Robinson is killed in prison.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Don't matter that the first sentence was bull# it simply matters that he was convicted and obviously has not adhered to conditions imposed by the previous judge.

Courts seldom have anything to do with real justice being handed down, they simply require the law of the land to be implemented and seen to be done/upheld.

And that's just the way the cookie crumbles im afraid.

Which is why Mr Robinson should not be surprised as to his new accommodation.
edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Im disinterested in blame. Im only interested in the reality.

That being said, regardless of what Culture is doing...the religion allows for abusing women and raping children. Its codified in the religious texts.

To be fair, religious texts across beliefs are similar. Its jsut that we have this one that seems to be problematic.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Contempt of Court - it’s about being at the court - at the trial - swaying jurors.

Jurors are told not to read news while they are in the midst of the trial so they aren’t swayed. But how do they deal with someone who is there, at the courthouse? They can’t avoid him, like they can avoid the internet.

OP’s thread is rubbish.

Please read that law as it has already been posted.

Limitation of scope of strict liability.
(1)
The strict liability rule applies only in relation to publications, and for this purpose “publication” includes any speech, writing, [F1programme included in a cable programme service] or other communication in whatever form, which is addressed to the public at large or any section of the public.
(2)
The strict liability rule applies only to a publication which creates a substantial risk that the course of justice in the proceedings in question will be seriously impeded or prejudiced.
(3)
The strict liability rule applies to a publication only if the proceedings in question are active within the meaning of this section at the time of the publication.
(4)
Schedule 1 applies for determining the times at which proceedings are to be treated as active within the meaning of this section.
[F2(5)
In this section “programme service” has the same meaning as in the Broadcasting Act 1990.]

That doesn't apply here as ATS would be considered US publication and foreign publication doesn't come under UK jurisdiction. The thread wasn't started until his court case had concluded - it's not active (3).

Section (1) and (2) are defined by circulation size - there's around 20 regular UK posters here compared to however many hundreds of thousands watched his coverage (highly condemn viewing or reposting it as circulation will be used in the defences plea bargain tomorrow).

As proceedings are not active neither (1) (2) (3) or (4) apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join