It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And yet tommy asked the officers present repeatedly if he was breaking the law and they said no.

In addition, tommy received more than just his suspended sentence, and there is no justification for him recieving the additional sentence, as he did not declare the men guilty.

Again, I posted the law on the first post, you do not need to be present at a court case to potentially sway jurors. writings can do the same the law says.

So just to be sure, I feel all of the people proclaiming tommys guilt should turn themselves in.

Oh, and iots telling that your post the people who want tommy freed are far right.

Then I guess I can call all of you people that want him jailed "fans of child rapists"

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grambler

Says it all really, it's not like he was not warned.

Judges/sheriff don't screw around, that's just a fact or reality.

For those not in the know. This is a peace sign:

This is an "archer's salute":

< br />
It's the same as flipping the bird.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

As usual, those with no argument resort to calling those they disgaree with nazis and racist.

Pathetic.

And no, they have not gone after these groomers in the way they should, hence the 40 years of rapes that have occured.

I love the narrtive people are spinning though.

Now even with the aithorities and politicians admitting many mistakes were made, people like you seek to pretend that doesnt exist and they have always gone after these people.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I am somewhat disturbed by the support for this muppet. The man's a criminal who uses a fake name and who co-founded a failed political movement that is now composed of former football hooligans and other assorted trash.

Im disturbed by a community of people that have admitted thousands of children have been raped for decades, and that in many cases not only was the authorities turning a blind eye to this, but they were sanctioning the few authorities that spoke up, and treating the victims like guilty prostitutes, and yet have more animosity for a man speaking up about this than the rapists themselves.

Jesus Grambler, that country had a family.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

And if you want robinson to go free so that he can help free more child rapists, then keep bleating about him being guilty and a nazi.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Contempt of Court - it’s about being at the court - at the trial - swaying jurors.

Jurors are told not to read news while they are in the midst of the trial so they aren’t swayed. But how do they deal with someone who is there, at the courthouse? They can’t avoid him, like they can avoid the internet.

OP’s thread is rubbish.

Are they checking their phones while sitting there watching court proceedings? Doubtful, so your argument doesn't hold water.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Mate fact is most Police don't even understand the laws they are attempting to uphold in there entirety.

If they were aware of a judges previous conclusions as to Robinsons actions he would have been arrested as soon as he produced a camera near the court.

Such is the world in which we live.

Obviously child rapists are beyond contempt but the same could be said about racist bawbags with there own agenda and axe to grind which is exactly what Mr Robinson is.

Far right/far left, six of one half dozen of the other really, non the less Robinson's motivation are his own.
edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ether way that's a face only a mother could love.

The hatred and venom oozes out the Man in spades.

Edit: As to the pic, looks to me that he is alluding to the act of muff diving more than anything else.

Rather apt considering he has quite a bit of sand in his Vagina imho.

edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Says it all really, it's not like he was not warned.

Judges/sheriff don't screw around, that's just a fact of reality.

If the judge made that stipulation then, OK I can see how he in jail now. I am guessing it would be called contempt of court instead of parole violation.

However, the media blackout does exist here is a link that has the court order for it. link[e ditby]edit on 28-5-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Very simplistic. While the number of registered members seems high we had 1600 members on in the last 24 hours. Of those I'd wager maybe 500 are UK members. Of those posting in that thread what? A little over a handful? The odds of them swaying a potential juror is extremely minimal.

The law is the law.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Oh brother. You need to calm down dude. Not all Muslims are child rapists. Islam is not a religion of pedophiles and rapists.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

when i see terms like "far right", or "leftists", it tells me to ignore the words I am reading and go find something constructive to do instead.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The alleged blackout is to ensure a fair trial.

That's just how it works im afraid.

Now if only Justice did what it said on the tin. LoL

link   

Oh brother. You need to calm down dude. Not all Muslims are child rapists. Islam is not a religion of pedophiles and rapists.

Well there sacred Prophet was a pedophile.........

link   

What I find particularly ironic is, what the far right is all up in arms about what they claim is happening here, is what they have been wanting Trump to do all along: hold the media (CNN) accountable and put ‘em in jail if they put out derogatory stuff about Trump, as it affects his ability to do his job.

So, either you are for it are agin’ it. Which is it?

Well one, I am glad you are assuming people upset with this are "far right" I am not.

Secondly, not only do I not want reporters jailed for negative stories on trump, I have actually called him out for his rhetoric suggesting revoking press passes.

But as long as we are making broad generalizations, allow me to respond in kind.

I find it ironic is you people on the left that proclaim to be feminists that reserve your anger and hatred more for a man who wants to report on child rapes more than the actual child rapsits themselves.

Its strange that feminists speak out for people that are the antithesis of their movement. Unless that one guys was correct in stating that 3rd wave feminists secretly desire to be dominated.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ive lost a lot of respect for the UK legal system and its society in general.

Thought police are unethical.

I valued their culture in the past. Now they want to change their values and their peoples ethos to better fit into a more controllable framework.

I no longer want to be born to the UK in my next life.

I hope their government fails and is replaced.
edit on 5 28 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: andy06shake

In addition, tommy received more than just his suspended sentence, and there is no justification for him recieving the additional sentence, as he did not declare the men guilty.

Again, I posted the law on the first post, you do not need to be present at a court case to potentially sway jurors. writings can do the same the law says.

Yes he did, 3pm Friday.

Lay Jurors are involved in contempt of court suspended sentence trials? News to the courts over here.
edit on 28-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

link   

LIkely not. But it is codified in the religious texts and supported by the laws that the immigrants are coming from.

In addition to it seeming to be a problem that is related to the immigration supporting it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

When did I ever claim they were?

Again, more projection from you.

Yes, I like most reasonable people fully understand that not all muslims are child rapists.

If you said "here are reports of men raping women" I would never dare accuse you of saying all me are rapists.

Yet you feel the need to treat muslims as small children that need your protection so much that you project onto people that they shouldnt even be allowed to discuss particular muslim men that are raping children.

And if that means more children need be raped by keeping these crimes from being discussed in public, that is a small price to pay, right?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don’t confuse culture with religion. They are not synonymous. Sometimes a culture tries to abduct and warp a religion. That’s not the religion’s fault.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join