It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Hopefully the police face disciplinary action for allowing the filming of a victim in a sex offence case, breach of Children and Young Persons Protection Act 1933. They were on duty to make sure it wasn't broken. Whatever caused that failure needs adressing to make sure it doesn't happen again.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

I am in Scotland myself, and you are correct Tommy is indeed a multitude of abhorrent things.

Your also correct that these things(Grooming gangs/sex rings) are indeed happening in and on our towns cities and streets but if we wish to see a modicum of justice dispensed to the individuals responsible for such heinous acts of depravity, that are now up in court, then people like Mr Robinson need to be quiet in the short term.

Else we run the risk of the case being thrown out of court or if they were convicted open up avenues of appeal hence the custodial sentence imposed against Robinson for the repetition of his actions.

There is no mystery as to what transpired, the guy brought it on himself.
edit on 30-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

I come with biases, too.

I'm guessing, since you deem it appropriate to advertise the fact that you're a scot, that you're like many of the people I grew up around and have an inherent disliking for anyone who stands up for English or British values.

You can deny it if you like but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to my own particluar biases.

Scotland is a country full of people who align themselves with terrorists and like to think of themselves as freedom fighters.

I grew up around people like that...it's fairly common in this country...it's retarded but what ya gonna do?

I have an inherent dislike of Robinson's lack of values. If you think his views represent English or British values that says far more about you than me.

I never said he represented anything, I think I've been quite clear.

He represents his own values - I'm not going to pretend I know what they are because I don't, nor do I care.

So what are your values, exactly? Tell us, I'll tell you mine - I see someone reporting on something that, if true, is repulsive. Do I think the stuff Tommy is talking about is false? Impossible? Do your values include happily allowing these cases to be continually covered up by the authorities? Or os that another illusion?

Am I a sheep?

Perhaps my values need reassessing...should they include burying my head in the sand and pretending this sort of thing doesn't happen? Maybe if I don't know these things are happening I'll be a happier person?

You represent your own values with every personal statement you make. Tommy doesn't speak for you or me, but for himself.

Well since the topic is about Robinson, we were discussing Robinson and you post was in reply to my comments about Robinson i am not sure who else you can possibly be meaning by representing 'English & British values' .

Peoples criticism of Robinson isn't that what he is reporting is false. However it's important to point out that he had absolutely nothing to do with breaking the story or these cases coming to trial.

The criticism is about how he is using these cases to fuel his own toxic agenda and even more importantly the manner in which he has reported them which risked a mistrial in child abuse cases.

But I don't recall ever saying anything about English orBritish values - I did say he was an English and British patriot and that means that certain groups of people will inherently dislike him because of that.

What is his agenda, exactly?

Let me guess...racism, right?

The people who say that have never actually paid attention to what he says or has said in the past.

Quote from Tommy - "I don't believe multiculturalism has failes - I believe that Islam has failed. Sielhs, hindus, jews...they haven't failed to integrate"

That is an accurate statement.

Tell me what he said or did that drives his percieved "agenda". What is his agenda?

Would you still see it as some nefarious agenda, if, as I've pointed out numerous times now - you experienced his life and upbringing? Who knows...not you.

So really, you're just a bigot who comes blindly into this debate armed with bias and a false belief that someone is pushing an agenda when what I see is someone telling us what they know and have experienced. I can't deny his experiences nor can I claim with any degree of certainty that he's pushing some agenda...why, just because he has a platfrom and the balls to stand up and speak his mind?

Maybe you'd prefer a nation of sheep with no backbone.

Scotland the brave, eh.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I am in Scotland myself, and you are correct Tommy is indeed a multitude of abhorrent things.

Your also correct that these things(Grooming gangs/sex rings) are indeed happening in and on our towns cities and streets but if we wish to see a modicum of justice dispensed to the individuals responsible for such heinous acts of depravity, that are now up in court, then people like Mr Robinson need to be quiet in the short term.

Else we run the risk of the case being thrown out of court or if they were convicted open up avenues of appeal hence the custodial sentence imposed against Robinson for the repetition of his actions.

There is no mystery as to what transpired, the guy brought it on himself.

Indeed, and if there hadn't been cases in the past that were actively covered up by the authorities maybe we wouldn't be in this situation....unfortunately there's a climate of utter distruust.

What we also don't want to see is yet more lenient sentencing meted out to the people involved if they are convicted.

That's the "agenda" people are apparently banging on about.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Here are just some of Yaxley's hate tweets.

resistinghate.org...

So yes his agenda is indeed race hate!

Yaxley/Robinson whatever, was aware of the law because he had already been convicted of breaking them last year, and told in no uncertain terms that if he did so again he would go to prison.

That’s what happened on Friday, he broke that law, admitted doing so, and was sentenced to ten months in jail for the new offence. As well as being required to serve three-months jail time for the offence committed last year. That sentence had been previously suspended provided he behaved well, which he did not.

This was a normal and standard UK court proceeding!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I really want to read those tweets, link doesn't work.

edit on 30/5/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Somehow i suspect the pedo bastards that were tampering with those young children will have the book thrown at them.

Because they, or at least some of them are indeed guilty, and this has went too far now for anything other than maximum sentences to be handed down should they be found guilty.

But time will tell i imagine.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What do you mean by went too far now?

Sentencing for this particular type of crime seems to have been extremely lenient in the past.

What do you think has changed now and what do you think has changed it?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thats strange its working fine on my end.

Try typing the complete url into the search bar that might work.

"https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinson-and-his-hate-tweets/"

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The attention the case has been given by the people, reported or otherwise.

The fact that Police were remiss in even prosecuting the bastards in question for such an extended period of time because of the race card being played.

Lets just say If they are found guilty i dont see them walking away from jail in only 4 years.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The attention the case has been given by the people, reported or otherwise.

The fact that Police were remiss in even prosecuting the bastards in question for such an extended period of time because of the race card being played.

Lets just say If they are found guilty i dont see them walking away from jail in only 4 years.

Ba-da-bing! That's the money shot right there.

So reporting on and raising awareness will result in more appropriate sentencing.

Link still won't work for me, unfortunately.
edit on 30/5/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Strange, link didn't want to work in firefox but works in explorer.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

"So reporting on and raising awareness will result in more appropriate sentencing."

Quite possibly yes, for all parties including Tommy the racist reporter.

Mate that's the way the world spins, crap rolls down hill, and it has to land somewhere, which will probobly be upon the defendants heads, if and/or when they are found guilty.

That way people see them to be getting serious time for there evil sexual shenanigans with minors, the population somewhat forget or push aside the fact that Police took an extended period of time to intervene or prosecute down to the race card being played from all angles, and by which time some other issue will have raised its ugly head.

Its not nice, its not pretty, boom there it is through!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Strange, I expected a lot more and expected it to be more extreme.

The most racist thing I saw on that page was the word "paki".

About as racist as me being called a "scot", really. But yeah, there's some pretty stupid things being said by Tommy and others on that page.

I particularly liked the one where he talked about a muslim woman called TherealNihal show (whatever that is) and stated that islam was incompatible with the UK.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

In this day of age organised religion, or the practice of such, is incompatible with the UK, hence the secular outlook quite a few of our younger generation, including Muslims, display regarding such.

Just look at how the church/chapel numbers have deteriorated over the last 4 decades and that's plainly evident.

Extremist Islamic views are incompatible with most 1st world nations, we are not special there.

Fact is all religions are welcome as long as they play nice with others and dont cause to much chaos, which lets face it is not that hard to do.

Christ even we manage it up here with Catholics and Protestants these days and we have been at it for the past 500 years or so. LoL

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In this day of age organised religion, or the practice of such, is incompatible with the UK, hence the secular outlook quite a few of our younger generation, including Muslims, display regarding such.

Just look at how the church/chapel numbers have deteriorated over the last 4 decades and that's plainly evident.

Extremist Islamic views are incompatible with most 1st world nations, we are not special there.

Fact is all religions are welcome as long as they play nice with others and dont cause to much chaos, which lets face it is not that hard to do.

Christ even we manage it up here with Catholics and Protestants these days and we have been at it for the past 500 years or so. LoL

Absolutely...you're basically reiterating points that tommy Robinson has been making for years now.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Is he right that multiculturalism has failed though? I personally do not believe so although i will admit that an arguement it has failed can be made against 2nd and 3rd generation Pakistani muslims - just not Muslims in general. It is, after all, 2nd and 3rd generation British Pakistani's behind 84% of all grooming gangs. You could also add in the appalling treatment of women within that particular sub set of British Muslims.

The thing with Tommy Robinson though is that he hasn't helped with any of these issues. The Rotherham story had already broken thanks to the tremenduous work of Andrew Norfolk (Times journalist), Ann Cryer (Labour MP) and the frankly invaluable work of Jayne Senior. In point of fact, when Robinson approached and asked to help he was refused and asked not to get involved. In typical Robinson fashion though, he has now taken it on himself to "report" on all similar cases.

Now if no investigations were being carried out or it was being swept under the carpet, i would have more sympathy for him. But the fact remains that these issues are finally being tackled and people are being held responsible and prosecuted. His constant interference can only harm the succesful prosecution of these scum bags. Reporting restrictions were only in place on the current case whiilst it was in court, so as not to potentially affect the outcome. Even scumbags have the right to a fair trial - it is either fair to all or fair to none.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Except i'm not screaming daft racist crap out side a court, when i have been told not to do so previously.

I'm not tweeting daft racist jokes or parodies in an attempt to accumulate racist brownie points from other racists.

Even the sun shines on a dogs arse sometime, obviously some of the issues for contention contain a modicum of validity but the way Robinson goes about it is just plain stupid and indeed racist by today's standards.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't be ridiculous. You Nazis would never risk your necks to make a point.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I come with biases, too.

I'm guessing, since you deem it appropriate to advertise the fact that you're a scot, that you're like many of the people I grew up around and have an inherent disliking for anyone who stands up for English or British values.

You can deny it if you like but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to my own particluar biases.

Scotland is a country full of people who align themselves with terrorists and like to think of themselves as freedom fighters.

I grew up around people like that...it's fairly common in this country...it's retarded but what ya gonna do?

I have an inherent dislike of Robinson's lack of values. If you think his views represent English or British values that says far more about you than me.

I never said he represented anything, I think I've been quite clear.

He represents his own values - I'm not going to pretend I know what they are because I don't, nor do I care.

So what are your values, exactly? Tell us, I'll tell you mine - I see someone reporting on something that, if true, is repulsive. Do I think the stuff Tommy is talking about is false? Impossible? Do your values include happily allowing these cases to be continually covered up by the authorities? Or os that another illusion?

Am I a sheep?

Perhaps my values need reassessing...should they include burying my head in the sand and pretending this sort of thing doesn't happen? Maybe if I don't know these things are happening I'll be a happier person?

You represent your own values with every personal statement you make. Tommy doesn't speak for you or me, but for himself.

Well since the topic is about Robinson, we were discussing Robinson and you post was in reply to my comments about Robinson i am not sure who else you can possibly be meaning by representing 'English & British values' .

Peoples criticism of Robinson isn't that what he is reporting is false. However it's important to point out that he had absolutely nothing to do with breaking the story or these cases coming to trial.

The criticism is about how he is using these cases to fuel his own toxic agenda and even more importantly the manner in which he has reported them which risked a mistrial in child abuse cases.

But I don't recall ever saying anything about English orBritish values - I did say he was an English and British patriot and that means that certain groups of people will inherently dislike him because of that.

What is his agenda, exactly?

Let me guess...racism, right?

The people who say that have never actually paid attention to what he says or has said in the past.

Quote from Tommy - "I don't believe multiculturalism has failes - I believe that Islam has failed. Sielhs, hindus, jews...they haven't failed to integrate"

That is an accurate statement.

Tell me what he said or did that drives his percieved "agenda". What is his agenda?

Would you still see it as some nefarious agenda, if, as I've pointed out numerous times now - you experienced his life and upbringing? Who knows...not you.

So really, you're just a bigot who comes blindly into this debate armed with bias and a false belief that someone is pushing an agenda when what I see is someone telling us what they know and have experienced. I can't deny his experiences nor can I claim with any degree of certainty that he's pushing some agenda...why, just because he has a platfrom and the balls to stand up and speak his mind?

Maybe you'd prefer a nation of sheep with no backbone.

Scotland the brave, eh.

Your reference to values was page 15 if you wish to correct your recollection.

I think Robinson is a racist and a bigot based his previous statements and membership of racist and bigoted organisations. Trying to say the people pointing out bigotry are the bigots just doesn't wash, no matter how often it is tried.

Scotland has lots of sheep. Very tasty if cooked correctly and provide lovely wool for jumpers.

Not sure what's with your strange obsession with nationality. Well to be honest given your support for Robinson I can probably make a well informed guess.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join