It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
a reply to: ScepticScot

Tell me, do you believe everything the BBC tells you? Or are you selective about it?

That'll be those biases I mentioned in an earlier post.

Jimmy Savile was a charitable and noble man.

Do you prefer the mail?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

he indicated

Boy that there is a serious offence, should get at least 10 years....

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The fact that you are swayed by mainstream media is apparently very obvious given your stance on the current situation - let's just assume that same applies to historic, irrelevant cases reported by the BBC and others like tham.

Now that we've put that to one side...about this particular situation...

Nothing to do with being swayed by media. It's the facts of his previous criminal record.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I come with biases, too.

I'm guessing, since you deem it appropriate to advertise the fact that you're a scot, that you're like many of the people I grew up around and have an inherent disliking for anyone who stands up for English or British values.

You can deny it if you like but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to my own particluar biases.

Scotland is a country full of people who align themselves with terrorists and like to think of themselves as freedom fighters.

I grew up around people like that...it's fairly common in this country...it's retarded but what ya gonna do?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I ain't bought a newspaper since I was a teenager, I'm 37 now.

I don't own a television, either.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Whats the point? It is a demonstration of character. Or do you think it acceptable to gain entry to a nation under a false name?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The fact that you are swayed by mainstream media is apparently very obvious given your stance on the current situation - let's just assume that same applies to historic, irrelevant cases reported by the BBC and others like tham.

Now that we've put that to one side...about this particular situation...

Nothing to do with being swayed by media. It's the facts of his previous criminal record.

Facts that are completely irrelevant to this particular thread and situation.

And that's the point that certain people continue to ignore.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I come with biases, too.

I'm guessing, since you deem it appropriate to advertise the fact that you're a scot, that you're like many of the people I grew up around and have an inherent disliking for anyone who stands up for English or British values.

You can deny it if you like but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to my own particluar biases.

Scotland is a country full of people who align themselves with terrorists and like to think of themselves as freedom fighters.

I grew up around people like that...it's fairly common in this country...it's retarded but what ya gonna do?

Really? I'm Welsh, so what does that make me? If you're English, that means that you're either a lord of some kind, or a lovable Cockney scamp?
Sorry, but your idiotic post has annoyed me.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

So just to be claer, you feel the same way about all people that were criminals, that it deonstartes their character.

Because I thought that one of the things I agreed with the leftb on was that a criminal record doesnt prove a persons guilt in a different situation.

I guess that has changed now though right?

Tommy had a bad passport, and a bad mortgage, so screw him!!!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Whats the point? It is a demonstration of character. Or do you think it acceptable to gain entry to a nation under a false name?

Not at all...but it doesn't have anything to do with what happened a few days ago.

Nothing at all.

It's pretty alarming that you refuse to acknowledge that blatant fact.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I come with biases, too.

Really? I'm Welsh, so what does that make me? If you're English, that means that you're either a lord of some kind, or a lovable Cockney scamp?
Sorry, but your idiotic post has annoyed me.

Do you have scot in your name?

Where?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Let me get this straight - you respond to a post that was clearly aimed at someone else...and I'm the idiot?

Awesome.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I find your logic hilarious. You ask for examples, you are given some (not just by me).

If you want to get to the topic at hand, he was jailed for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence and for contempt of court. If you dont understand why, then i suggest you read the judges comments. You never know, you may learn something

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, not at all. But in Tommy's case it is pertinant to this discussion because it demonstrates that he is deceptive and has been repeatedly. In other words, he hasnt changed.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Allow me to elaborate, welsh person.

There are 3 types of people in this country I grew up in - Scotland.

There's the Scottish people who mostly identify as British, they whing on about the Queen and how great she is, they're loyal bBritish subjects, they will side with a man like Tommy not out of principle but out of bias...and will care not what his message is.

Then there's the fake freedom fighter type who aligns with terrorist groups like the IRA and Hamas, they think they're in some battle for freedom...they tend to be patriotic more in favour of their own particular country and will go out of their way to let everyone knowe they're Scottish and proud of it. They inherantly dislike a man like Tommy because he's English and a patriot.

Third type aligns with neither side, not being much interested in sectarianism or bigotry...they'll care not about Tommy on a personal level...they care not what his previous petty misdemeanours and crimes are, will look past the messenger and concentrate on the message.

I fall into the latter camp.

That clarify things for you?

Nice of you to take the time to drop by and state your prejudiced ideas of what an Englishman is.

Cheers.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I ain't learned much from you that's very useful but appreciate your efforts.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Let me get this straight - you respond to a post that was clearly aimed at someone else...and I'm the idiot?

Awesome.

I responded to a post that I regarded as pure silliness, based on how you regard Scots. It's a short step from there to further silliness involving non-Scots.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sdomeone actually gets it.

Cool story, bro.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Awesome.

I responded to a post that I regarded as pure silliness, based on how you regard Scots. It's a short step from there to further silliness involving non-Scots.

I am a Scot, lived here all my life.

I've been witnessing this crap since as far back as I can remember.

If there was ever any doubls, those doubts were laid to rest following the yes campaign and brexit fiasco.

It's called observarion and honesty.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
He was picked up not necessarily because what he said but rather because he indicated that he was going to go into the courtroom itself, any disruption within the courtroom could cause a mistrial.

Unlike the USA, the UK takes it's right to a fair trial seriously.

If he is such a darling in the USA maybe you should grant him USA citizenship and take him for yourself's?

I'd be honored to have a man like this in our country, who stands up for what he believes in. A man who doesn't just go with the status quo because it's popular. He's looking out for the well-being of his countrymen and women, trying to keep that Muslim scum out of his nation.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join