It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DieGloke

So he was arrested because it was thought he WOULD do something .. that he had not done yet. Yes, that is taking justice very serious indeed.

No, he was arrested because part of his previous suspended sentence included the agreement that he would not protest outside on going trials and he then ignored that - he broke his conditions. Anyone on a suspended sentence that breaks their terms and conditions goes back to prison. I really do not get what is difficult to understand about that?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Again, I posted the law on the OP.

The law does not say you have to be near the courthouse. It says that any writing for example that could sway a juror could be charged onf contempt of court.

People celebrating the jailing of tommy have repeatedly said, its important to uphold the unbiased nature of potnetial jurors, and as such tommy should be jailed for possiblely swaying them and getting a case tossed.

Yet these same people declare tommy guilty (something tommy did not do to the alleged child rapists) say he is a nazi, etc.,

When it comes to their speech, tehy want the right to say tommy is guilty and terrible (a right I support them having).

This is a double standard from their take of tommy should be charged for potentially swaying jurors.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

My point is that in the same way, by proclaiming tommys guilt, these people also could be jeopardizing jurors opinions when tommy faces a jury, and thereby they are breaking the same law they accused tommy of.

You think the whole jury is reading our threads or what? LOL.

Evil ATSliens sway courthouse opinions with all the verbal violence you could imagine, right? Right? ... Right? Thanks for the free free-speech giggles though! You need more rope or something? Anything, man! Anything, just ask?

Was the jury watching tommys livestream on facebook?

In fact, was there even a jury fro the grooming trial present?

Yet I watched UK members say thats why tommy needed arrested.

So they are welcome to call someone guilty on line and potentially sway jurors, yet they feel tommy should be arrested for doing just that.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

He was arrested because he obviously breached the conditions imposed by a judge regarding a similar offence.

The wright or wrong of the matter is nether here nor there as he was found guilty previously.

That's just how the law functions here, if you breach a bail/court order/refuse to heed the judges conditions, they will impose a custodial sentence.

Possibly worth considering this to be a PR stunt by Mr Robinson because he was well aware of what could, would, and did happen because of his actions.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Then he shouldnt have been charged in the first place.

Again, we have been told that he needed to be charged because he could have swayed potential jurors.

That is what we see UK members doing here, yet they seem to not have that concern when they want to speak.

The reality is that I support everyone free speech.

The people that want tommy jailed do not like his speech, but do want to be able to speak freely themselves and potentially sway jurors.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I replied to someone who made a claim and was ok with that claim being true. Whether it IS true is not really relevant to the horror of someone finding it acceptable if it was true.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I will be the last person to stop you from doing so.

This is the new gold standart for double standarts, and I kinda like it. Have at it, my dear free speech preacher?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Then it's clearly decided already it's wrong, which means the UK members of ATS engaging in the same are also in the wrong. Like you said, it's not up for debate, already decided.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well free speech is there to protect the retarded halfwits of this world as well as the rest of us, cant really function otherwise.

Problem is the Mans racial views are rather suspect to say the least hence our ambivalence to support the buffoon.

Not saying "They" are correct but nether is Mr Robinson on many a score.

edit on 29-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Decided by a judge through.

So pretty much infallible.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I expect a lot less posting from some members as they will surely turn themselves in ...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DieGloke

So he was arrested because it was thought he WOULD do something .. that he had not done yet. Yes, that is taking justice very serious indeed.

No, he was arrested because part of his previous suspended sentence included the agreement that he would not protest outside on going trials and he then ignored that - he broke his conditions. Anyone on a suspended sentence that breaks their terms and conditions goes back to prison. I really do not get what is difficult to understand about that?

Right. This whole thread is based on the false premise that Tommy was arrested because he was live-streaming on facebook. That is not why he was arrested. He was arrested because he was at the courthouse. He has done this before, and he was warned that if he showed up to another Muslim-based trial, he would be arrested.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What you keep ignoring is the part of the law that says you can be held in contempt while at the trial.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I will be the last person to stop you from doing so.

This is the new gold standart for double standarts, and I kinda like it. Have at it, my dear free speech preacher?

What part of me wanting everyone tp have free speech dont you understand?

Is your stance that if I support free speech, I cant call out other people who want their opponents speech silenced while they defend their right to have very similarr speech?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

What you keep ignoring is the part of the law that says you can be held in contempt while at the trial.

I posted the law; you do not have to be at the trial in order to be held in contempt.

Hence why writings can be onough to charge you.

Also, you mad big claims about Tommy saying all Muslims are rapists.

Have you found that quote yet, or are you willing to admit you just made that up?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You can't have the cake and eat it, in which case you simply had a cake.

How was it? Man, I could die for a good cheesecake right now but I'm way too lazy for all this heat outside. And that, my old frenemy, is the real problem we're facing here.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If Tommy wasn’t arrested for his writings, then no one on ATS will be.

Tommy has said that Islam is a horrible and violent religion, so anyone following that religion is by default, horrible and violent. He has said that he is against the “Islamification” of England - that implies to me that he would like Islam completely out of the country, which pretty much means all Muslims. The kind of stuff he says only gets Muslim-haters all riled up.

So I will admit he is not specifically quoted as saying all Muslim are rapists. But he has absolutely said unkind (and untrue) things about Islam, which insults all Muslims. Nevertheless, he wasn’t arrested for simply saying or writing those things. He was arrested for showing up at the trials and causing trouble there. Are you willing to admit that is a correct statement?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No it isn't. Tommy's case closed on Friday, he was sentenced at 3pm - thread didn't even exist here then. Plus contempt decisions are done by a judge not jury.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok so you lied about what tommy said.

Thanks for admitting that.

I have seen many left wing people, even here on ats, say all religion is cancer, and other such things.

I saw many people in the US rightfully go after catholics for their child rape scandal.

yet somehow that is all ok.

I too think there are a lot of problems with Islam. I also know several muslims who are some of the nicests people I have ever met that personfiy hard working americans to me.

Just because a person cirticizes a religion, it doesnt mean they hate everyone who follows it.

And for you to then extrapolate that somehow means he claimed all muslims are rapists is a disgusting lie.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

No it isn't. Tommy's case closed on Friday, he was sentenced at 3pm - thread didn't even exist here then. Plus contempt decisions are done by a judge not jury.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Oh so then you were a liar or misinformed when you said he was just being held until tuesday and would have already been released if it wasnt a holiday weekend?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join