It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS members declaring Tommy Robinson guilty should turn themselves in to be arrested

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don’t confuse culture with religion. They are not synonymous. Sometimes a culture tries to abduct and warp a religion. That’s not the religion’s fault.

Seeing as you headed there, do you now understand that there has been a culture of raping little children brought in with the good people or not?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Ugh, good luck knocking it out and acclimating into your new dept.

On topic: giving this issue some thought, I’m reminded by those Westboro Baptist antagonists; whether it’s good, bad, and/or ugly, free speech is an unalienable right that is/was worth every effort. Just my initial stream of consciousness...

Great thing about Free Speech? Arseholes like Westboro are allowed to speak and be known! Would you rather have people go underground???

Have a chat with Bill Ayers.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grambler

Mr Robinson was given a suspended sentence for contempt of court in May 2017 after he tried to film four men who were on trial accused of raping a teenage girl.

He broke the conditions of his suspended sentence so the sentence was un-suspended.

Footage showed Mr Robinson being led to the back of a police van and he could be heard shouting to a friend: “Please, George, get me a solicitor, I’m on a suspended sentence, you see.”
www.thesun.co.uk...

Not even Tommy is above the law.

The first sentence was BS. There have been plenty of cases where the defendants have been filmed outside the courtroom and even had questions shouted at them. This is the targeting of an individual citizen by the govt. to shut him up. Plain and simple.

Those trying to justify govt tyranny on the basis of a previous case of govt. tyranny, please just stop.

Robinson was pretty dumb to give them the chance to do this to him, criticise him for that ... fair enough, but it is truly disgusting to defend govt actions that would not be out of place in Stalin's Russia.

Just like the MLK's, Rosa Parks' and Ghandi's of the world SOMONE has to have the fortitude to take a stance for what is right and say ENOUGH! It sure appears Orwellian now. All freedoms are on the block in the UK and they are trying to make it so here, IMO.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

On topic: giving this issue some thought, I’m reminded by those Westboro Baptist antagonists; whether it’s good, bad, and/or ugly, free speech is an unalienable right that is/was worth every effort. Just my initial stream of consciousness...

Great thing about Free Speech? Arseholes like Westboro are allowed to speak and be known! Would you rather have people go underground???

We have the same rights here, believe it or not. It's just that a jury should come to there own conclusion and not be lead or biased by the press or public opinion, they should come to a verdict based on the facts in the case.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am not sure i can seperate the culture from the religion in that regard. Both seem to condone it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I've run out of energy since the last thread.

Bottom line is fascism.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

We have the same rights here, believe it or not. It's just that a jury should come to there own conclusion and not be lead or biased by the press or public opinion, they should come to a verdict based on the facts in the case.

And yet not one of you Brits can prove how Tommy speaking out effected the trial!

All I heard was "Racist/Bigot" etc etc adnauseam from those of you "groomed" by your government? Notice how rape gangs "GROOM" young lasses? Don't think your government isn't "GROOMING" you mate!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm not "Groomed" by my goverment, but thanks for caring
Robinson affected previous trails and has been doing so for a while, everybody posting here Is only interested in justice being served to these scumbags and nothing or no one should stand in the way of that in my opinion. If Robinson would of at least waited till they were found guilty, he could have reported to his hearts content, even before they were sentenced whilst still in court, but he couldn't. He had previously been warned not to interfere in court proceedings and did so any way.

how Tommy speaking out effected the trial!

The defendants solicitors will try to use Robinson as a scape goat and say the jury could have been mislead and there clients should be released.
America seems to have a bigger problem with lawyers using anything necessary to get their defendants off, just look at OJ!

ETA. If you go back one page, I linked to twitter which shows what the judge said and warned him about.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I've run out of energy since the last thread.

Bottom line is fascism.

It is quite disturbing that so many people are ok with this, even if they think the man is an a**hat.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The defendants solicitors will try to use Robinson as a scape goat and say the jury could have been mislead and there clients should be released. America seems to have a bigger problem with lawyers using anything necessary to get their defendants off, just look at OJ!

I once had a dog and his name was B I N G O!

Couldn't be any clearer than that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Justoneman

I am not sure i can seperate the culture from the religion in that regard. Both seem to condone it.

I know some outstanding Muslims from the ME and they are awesome. They came here for a better life, not to change ours. I have to keep the Sunni separate from the Shiites though as that is Hatfield and McCoy stuff there. The Afghani tribesmen and the Jihadi's are different than those seeking a prosperous life in the west of course.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
He was picked up not necessarily because what he said but rather because he indicated that he was going to go into the courtroom itself, any disruption within the courtroom could cause a mistrial.

Unlike the USA, the UK takes it's right to a fair trial seriously.

If he is such a darling in the USA maybe you should grant him USA citizenship and take him for yourself's?

There was zero chance of mistrial as this was the sentencing day.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DieGloke

So he was arrested, charged and sentenced in like 4 hours over something he might do... not something he did?

If that's the truth I am astonished... and a little horrified.

Yea, that's the disturbing thing about this. These people who believe Nazi's are around every corner and everyone who disagrees with them is a racist are openly applauding a government who is just snatching people off the street for speech!
Stalin and Mao would be very proud of this BS....

Social engineering in its basic form,the polarizing of views by the Establishment that can demonize people and lead the gullible along into hating them like the pied piper.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If anything, this whole situation is exposing the public to some of the serious problems the UK authorities are actively trying to suppress in the name of political correctness and the media is complicit in hiding.

Even normies are starting to see the writing on the wall. @6:00 this YT commentator starts covering the rise of rape, pedophilia and sex trafficking statistics in the UK between 2015 and today and it's just staggering.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

#DIVERSITYISOURSTRENGTH

We need to make damn sure we prevent these loonies from being elected! I think we are on the "right" track, but just be prepared for the elite to pull a HUGE ONE!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There is a true brit missing from your thread - PM me when he finally weighs in will ya - for obvious reasons, I'd be keen to read any post he puts in this here thread.

The UK court of leftist opinion: "GUILTY(until proven innocent, also, I hope he is killed in jail)"

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

There is a true brit missing from your thread - PM me when he finally weighs in will ya - for obvious reasons, I'd be keen to read any post he puts in this here thread.

The UK court of leftist opinion: "GUILTY(until proven innocent, also, I hope he is killed in jail)"

You mean a person who gleefully thinks that if tommy would be killed in prison, it would be a good thing?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: DieGloke

Unlike the USA, the UK takes it's right to a fair trial seriousl

Yeah right...kinda like it takes its immigration policies seriously.

We never implemented a patriot act or NDAA which suspends trial rights and allows torture. Nor do we turn our court rooms into media circuses or let our head of state make comments on ongoing court cases

And the fact we left the EU, means we take our border very seriously. Its harder now to get into the UK than the USA.

One look at the streets of London proves that conclusively.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The UK government really has it's priorities set straight. It's almost satirical at this point.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Whilst the real culprits who created the terrorists get off scot free.

What you call satirical i would call Orwellian in the extreme.

They are not Police, they are thought Police and the Ministry of Truth is in full swing mode.

To be honest i would say you could not make it up if Orwell had not already wrote it all down. LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join