It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robision and Immigration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Aye right the public love Mr Robinson. LoL

Simply cannot handle 1:15 mins of repetitive racists in the rain, got to around the half hour mark and just gave up im afraid.

I'm sure he will have a great time in gaol well away from everyone else for his own protection.

Robinson is the one that says it all and look where it has landed him?

edit on 29-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think there is a lot of misconception about the Muslim grooming gangs. Whenever i read any rantings online, it is perceived that the gangs are responsible for the vast majoirty of grooming and abuse. This simply is not the case. "Muslim" gangs are predominantly responsible for that very particualr aspect of child abuse - abusing in gangs (something like 84% of all grooming gangs). However, these gangs only make up a set percentage of overall abuse against children, the majority of which is carried out by single white men.

This isn't saying white men are more evil (you would expect them to carry out far more crimes due to simple demographics), more that Muslim men are not responsible for the majority of child rape in this country.

If Tommy Robinson wasn't all about inciting racial hatred, why is he not protesting at the trials of the white men responsible for child abuse?

Independent report

If you actually read the Quilliam report, it further subdivides showing it is a specifically Pakistani men (rather than Muslims in general) behind the grooming gangs. But paedophilia (solely) gangs in this country are 100% white. Again, where is Tommy Robinson's outrage here?

Frankly, anyone that abuses kids needs to go to jail for a long time, regardless of race or religion. But he doesn't protest that, only the Muslim grooming gangs. And then moans about getting nicked for protesting outside a court whilst on a suspended sentence, when he has been warned this would be a breach of that sentence and will require jail time. The guy is a moron.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

still havent heard one thing he said that was out of line or would influence the trial.

From I have gathered, the trial is still in progress, there is another batch of alleged criminals that need to be processed in relation to the judgment day that tommy attended. Put your seat belt on for another six months.

If word gets out that the recent batch was innocent or guilty, the jury already have a precedent to follow. In reality, those tied up in it already know.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

If Tommy Robinson wasn't all about inciting racial hatred, why is he not protesting at the trials of the white men responsible for child abuse?

Tommy grew up in some slums of England that received a large influx of Muslim immigration. He lost his business and who knows what as he said enough is enough and spoke up about how this cultural divide is merging.

Islam, like the old testament still has some jungle rules going on. The new testament is probably still a bit rough by todays standards. The legal systems and our culture cannot deal with it by pretending it does not exist. to talk about it civilly to find a common goal and way out of this mess is the only way to a better path.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Robinson is the one that says it all and look where it has landed him?

Unless you are a head of state or very influential member of society, there are not too many that get the level of service form the justice system that Tommy got. Political power is where he landed.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I did try looking for the reply that said I got the Robinson surname wrong in the title. Anyway I did, if any mods can help fix it and delete this post after, cool. If not all good.

edit on 29-5-2018 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You haven't answered the question though. Why is he not also protesting white paedo trials? If he was as concerned as he claims, he wouldn't discriminate solely against Muslim gangs would he? But you only ever see him protesting at Muslim gang trials.

I am all for open dialogue and this is an issue that certainly needs resolving but the reality is that he is pushing his odious beliefs behind a banner of child abuse. I would actually admire him more if he was simply open about that.

I will certainly agree that some of the things Mr Robinson has endured have been way over the top. But for many, he has simply brought it on himself - this latest arrest being a prime example. And now he will probably get filled in in prison again.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Agreed but not to many people go around spouting the racist hate speak that Mr Robinson is known for.

Political power just landed on top of him.

Such is the world of our own creation really.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

All this left and right wing boxing is bring back flashback of the truther and believer movement. Anyway. You look like a good target for a nice mud ball.

What do you think about the Sharia law in england?

edit on 29-5-2018 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think Sharia law is nether here nor there as its the law of the land that applies.........period!

I think the poor souls who attend or abide by Sharia law court decisions are rather misguided.

What do you think about other religious courts that operate/have operated in our nation?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
comment removed
edit on 29-5-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Australia would not of been colonized by the English if it was not for their laws. Many nations have tried, a few survivors got assimilated into the Aboriginal culture over the years.

For the most part I have no issues with Sharia law, there are some very positive community aspects to it. But there are also some issues that conflict with the British system of law. You say the law of the land is it, but for now the British establishment (along with many other EU nations) have a hands off policy. Political correctness gone blind maybe, the guilt of war for some.

If the law of the land was to be properly applied to all then Tommy would not be where he is. The British cops are not prepared for riots like America is. Tear gas and rubber / bean bag bullets is a good start. A phone call to the military for any greater social threats is good back up, but crowd control is not their usual job. The end of the day cost is what the police are worried about. Getting home safe is also hight on their priority list.

To think Sharia is neither here is an opinion that requires more research. It is here, and there. How do we make it better?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What do you think about other religious courts that operate/have operated in our nation?

I am not aware of many. The Skull and Bones society is one that come to mind, but they own our ass.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I was referring more to the UK Jewish Orthodox councils that also operate in Britain. Who also hand down there own brand of judgement/law to there followers.

Should probobly point out that there decisions carry no weight in this nation nether but we need to appreciate the hypocrisy.

The Skull and Bones society is not a religion per-say, more like a collection of influential powerful persons/families that control your system of monies. Over here they are called the Bank of England aka the decedents of the Knight Templar order of old.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"The British cops are not prepared for riots like America is. Tear gas and rubber / bean bag bullets is a good start. A phone call to the military for any greater social threats is good back up, but crowd control is not their usual job."

I will say this we have 300,000 homeless people in this nation.

If they were ever to become united, choose to march on Westminster, and remove the bastards responsible for austerity and the condition of this nation from power by any means necessary, there is very little our Police, diminished armed forces, or anyone else could do to stop them short of calling on the assistance of American/European troops to intervene.

300,000 people are rather hard to stop without some serious bloodshed which would sink any government willing to do so.

"To think Sharia is neither here is an opinion that requires more research. It is here, and there. How do we make it better?"

Sharia law only applies to the people who choose to follow it, that's there own look out really, i say let God sort them out because thats whos alleged law/decisions they choose to abide by freely.

Freedom that we supply and not through Sharia law. In the end through said freedom/security is illusory at best.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Freedom is not illusory, I cut your leg off and how much freedom will you have? Freedom is dynamic, it changes and grows. It evolves, adapts or dies. How many ancestors do we have, we are all family in some way. As we come into this world is generally how we leave, with someone wiping our ass.

The homeless is the easy stuff if things go bad. Once you start messing with peoples homes and families there is are lot more cohesion. The military to have a plan B with some 50 cal's worked in Tiananmen square, just saying as this whole big brother approaches. Rounding them up in buses and sending them out bush sounds like it happens at times here, but we have the land.

So how do we cut this thing off at the pass? Sharia is as embedded as the homeless, if not more so.

edit on 29-5-2018 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Mate there are no definitive answers as to how we address the problems we face as a race.

The problem is the basic paradigm humanity has followed since the inception of recorded history.

The problem is we refuse to learn for our past historical transgressions and seems doomed to repeat the same mistakes generation after generation.

The problem is monies, power and the uneven distribution of such amongst our respective populations.

As to freedom, well just like freewill, and as science suggests, its illusory, although non the less an illusion our societies and culture cannot function without.

If we were ever to gun down 300,000 people in this nation, homeless or otherwise, in this day of age, it would sink any administration ever willing to be stupid enough to carry our such an atrocity.

Consider this though there is seldom change without sacrifice and blood just down to the nature of the beasts that we are, its just how humanity rolls as a social species.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

While there are people there are going to be problems. There have been a heap of improvements made compared to our ancestors. From what I see with natural selection there is also a long term trend with finding a better way.. It does test a lot of things out in such a diverse and complex system, so a lot of bad does happen.

Any ideas of getting rid of all the homeless ain't going to happen, some like the freedom, some know the area and some are quite resourceful. Yeah some drifters might be happy about getting shot, others will know how to live better than most should society collapse.

I take it that you have not any significant injuries to think this life is an illusion. Strong pain is an overwhelming force about the reality of our situation.

With what Tommy has had to say in the videos I put up, the police are wracked with fear about the control, damage and implications of any riots, from any side. To have the law so easily pushed around is dropping the social standard. Sure have your protest and say your bit, but start doing some damage and threaten the police in their duties and we will have a cruise missile there in 5 minutes, choppers in 10. I expect any such decisions will have to have a lot of bureaucracy to go through, but if any influential side wants to start intimidating the law and order, there are a lot of resources at call to watch its back.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

"I take it that you have not any significant injuries to think this life is an illusion. Strong pain is an overwhelming force about the reality of our situation."

Careful, you know what they say about assumption.

Lets just say i have my own demons to bear.

300,000 people do not, and have not, chosen to be homeless(Possibly a very small percentage of such), anymore than our poor choose to remain in poverty.

Also i never said life was an illusion, although i entertain the possibility.

Lets just say i think that the way we humans perceive space-time and the reality that exists, or we think does probobly leaves a lot to be desired. Hence the reason we have as of yet cannot even see or detect 96% of the rest of the universe.

Freewill through is an illusion, as our Brain activity predicts decisions long before they are consciously made, which has been proven by Neuroscience.

Or if freewill does exist it emanates from somewhere other than our biological mind. Possibly within the quantum realm, the implication being a possible connection to some form of shared or group consciousness that wags the dogs tail so to speak.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join