It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robision and Immigration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Our aristocracy and royalty have been tampering with children since time immemorial.

No mystery why our gooberment attempts to cover up the problem of grooming gangs and sex rings as they are up to there neck in the same depravity and debauchery, thus do not wish light to be shined on the subject.

I can't argue with any of that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: DieGloke
The British take the right to a fair trial extremely seriously. Tony Robinson was trying to disrupt such a process hence why he got slammed.

Lesson? Don't interfere with an ongoing trial in the UK.

I gotta ask? How in the blue hell is what he said on the video going to influence the trial? Also, if that is all takes to get a case thrown out then one of 2 things is going on.

1. the justice system is f'd up
2. the prosecutors are INEPT at their jobs

It clearly is not going to influence the trial in any way - quite simply he is an enemy of the state and they went after him, took away his freedom and silenced him. That is the kind of behaviour we've seen through history in dictatorships and it is no surprise that it's leftists who seem to be fully supportive of it.

Figured I would ask, because people have been throwing that out there since this has began as fact, and I still havent heard one thing he said that was out of line or would influence the trial.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

"Wake up you f#cking moron."

Aye right how silly of me Mr Robinson obviously being a pillar of the community. LoL

The guy is a notorious racist!

Where are his supporters of a darker shade? And whats the bet none of them are Muslim?

Also calm down with the profanity please as its kind of in line with Mr Robinson's style of debate.

edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Where are his supporters of a darker shade? And whats the bet none of them are Muslim? 

No sh1t Sherlock. Islam is not a race, it's a belief system. To call these people racist is a logical fallacy.

YOU used the word racist and then devolved it into not-muslim so which is it?

Racist or Islamophobia?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Where are his supporters of a darker shade?

There are many, you're just not paying attention.

Not everything is black and white...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The British take the right to a fair trial extremely seriously. Tony Robinson was trying to disrupt such a process hence why he got slammed.

I gotta ask? How in the blue hell is what he said on the video going to influence the trial? Also, if that is all takes to get a case thrown out then one of 2 things is going on.

Its not really what he was doing outside but likely because he made indications that he was going to go into the courtroom, in which case he could of caused enough of a disruption to cause a mistrial.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Its not really what he was doing outside but likely because he made indications that he was going to go into the courtroom, in which case he could of caused enough of a disruption to cause a mistrial.

I could see that, but he didnt actually go into the court room. Unless they are arresting people for things they might do now?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: gortex

The fact he got a suspended sentence in the first place is disgusting.
The fact that the courts ordered a media blackout is also disgusting.

You seem happy to support a govt. who would cover up the problem of grooming gangs and then throw people in jail for trying to expose the problem. In other words, you seem happy to live in a police state.

Your hatred is leading you to support authoritarian behaviour. Personally, I want to know about these issues. The more public they are, the more people can be aware and take action to protect their children. Your hatred would be better directed at those that groom, rape and pimp kids.

IKR, Wtf is going on these minds? It's quite chilling. The world is not a nice place. Oh, the Unicorns, wait what?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I could see that, but he didnt actually go into the court room. Unless they are arresting people for things they might do now?

Actually UK law allows that under the "conspiracy" clause. Police can pick you up if there is sufficient evidence to think you are about to commit a crime. Not that I agree with that concept but that a different debate.
edit on 28-5-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It's six of one and a half dozen of the other really.

Racism and Islamophobia being rather synonymous in the current climate we live in.

It is what it is just like Tommy Robinson is what he is.

The Muppet is looking for a hat and a balloon, racist Brownie points from other racists is what he is after!

Kids getting beasted is simply the colour of his day, tomorrow it will be something else

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

More like shades of grey.

Probably correct all the same as i have a rather limited attention span where racist bawbags are concerned.

Tell you what is black and white through, Robinson being a racist.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You seem happy to support a govt. who would cover up the problem of grooming gangs and then throw people in jail for trying to expose the problem. In other words, you seem happy to live in a police state.

The problem is already exposed and has been for a few years now , men are in prison and more men are facing prison due to police operations not Tommy Robision.

I'm not supporting a police state but the rule of law.

Your hatred is leading you to support authoritarian behaviour. Personally, I want to know about these issues. The more public they are, the more people can be aware and take action to protect their children. Your hatred would be better directed at those that groom, rape and pimp kids.

These issues are known about which is why more offences are coming to trial , you knowing about a particular trail in progress makes no difference to the outcome of that trial , unless you have information to offer , so is irrelevant.

I think the perpetrators of these offences are scum and if I had my way they would be removed of their swingers once they've served their time.
That's a deterrent.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Taggart

Yeah, you posted that yesterday. Tommy Robinson isn't in the EDL anymore because he didn't appreciate the amount of purist racists that were joining the movement.

Change the record. It's broken.

Yeah I guess all the people at downing Street with EDL and ukip flags just follow for a laugh.
The same people follow him as they always have.

He appeals to a certain group, I call them racists and imbeciles.

Most of his fans write things like "he diserves a medil"
You keep defending your jailbird buddy with a criminal record longer than my arm.

edit on 28/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

For the most part, people arent defending what he stands for, but are against what happened to him. so throwing around the racist/bigot/criminal mantra at every turn isn't going to change minds.

If a cop shoots a gang banger who had his hands in the air and, at that time, did nothing wrong, would we not be up in arms? Even though said gangbanger is a convicted heroin dealer, has multiple weapons charges, etc? I would still be on his side if the police office was in the wrong in that instance.

Same applies here, at least for me.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

For the most part, people arent defending what he stands for, but are against what happened to him. so throwing around the racist/bigot/criminal mantra at every turn isn't going to change minds.

If a cop shoots a gang banger who had his hands in the air and, at that time, did nothing wrong, would we not be up in arms? Even though said gangbanger is a convicted heroin dealer, has multiple weapons charges, etc? I would still be on his side if the police office was in the wrong in that instance.

Same applies here, at least for me.

Who is here changing minds? I'm not trying to change anyone's minds, but if a racist POS is actively trying to get court cases thrown out with his behaviour, who is he really helping?

Don't worry he'll be about at some point to continue to disrupt court cases and blame everything wrong with Britain on minorities whilst saying there's no free speech.

What's he right on though? As has been said over and over, the accused are in court, he even admits people tried to attack him, so in that sense, peace was breached.

He was there to stir trouble whilst on a suspended sentence, would you?
Or would you wait for the suspended sentence to end before going back to your numpty ways?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Something else worth paying attention to would be the cost to the average British tax payer regrading gaoling Robinson for 13 months.

He will most-lightly be in solitary confinement for his own safety which will amount to quite the bill, do we really have the funds at our disposal to house racist buffoons like Tommy Robinson?

Seems that we do indeed.

Christ we have food banks and 300,000 homeless, never mind Trident to pay for, and then there is Brexit to contend with also.

This nations priorities are warped beyond contention really, and by design no less.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I a reply to: kwakakev
" am happy to have everyone that wants to help build this nation here."

Odd comment if you think about it. As a "Nation", Australia is already "built". Its done, its been established. It was built by and for "Australians". At this point, immigration doesnt help with the build out of a nation.......it undermines and is destructive of what was built.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Not trying to disparage against your nations identity but build by Australians really?

Seems to me Australia, or the current iteration of such, was built by immigrants, most of which through "Transportation" schemes.

It's a beautiful country but the dominant culture has little to do with the original subjugated Aboriginal inhabitants.
edit on 28-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Says it all really, it's not like he was not warned.

Judges/sheriff don't screw around, that's just a fact or reality.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is just one problem.
He was careful to report based on "alleged" offences. Did you watch the video?
In terms of 'so on and so forth', that is vague.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join