It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robision and Immigration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Big brass balls mate. I don't know his inner dialogue but someone has to address the insanity before it spirals down even more.

I hate that it's come to this because I haven't got a problem with anyone for their race/creed or colour. I just want people to respect our laws and culture.

RAPE CULTURE IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The British take the right to a fair trial extremely seriously. Tony Robinson was trying to disrupt such a process hence why he got slammed.

Lesson? Don't interfere with an ongoing trial in the UK.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

9/11 was an inside job. Dick Cheyenne is the first on my suspect list for being in charge of the pentagon that day. There are others.

The legal and religious institutions do have a shared and common history. Over time they have had to make their own way, they are both evolving works in progress to try and fit with the times. You do seam to be smart enough to be aware of the correlations within a nations religious and legal structure. They are not the same, but there are many similarities.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Yeah, you posted that yesterday. Tommy Robinson isn't in the EDL anymore because he didn't appreciate the amount of purist racists that were joining the movement.

Change the record. It's broken.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Quote failure

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He should be attacking the head of the system. T May lost 130 files linking MPs to child paedo crimes. She didnt lose them IMO I think she used them to get her self elected to PM. SIR jimmy savile was raping and murdering children for over 40 years and whilst he was doing this, he was wined and dined by every PM and even the royal family. Yes this is BS hes a mouth piece just distracting us from the real criminals.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
He should be attacking the head of the system. T May lost 130 files linking MPs to child paedo crimes. She didnt lose them IMO I think she used them to get her self elected to PM. SIR jimmy savile was raping and murdering children for over 40 years and whilst he was doing this, he was wined and dined by every PM and even the royal family. Yes this is BS hes a mouth piece just distracting us from the real criminals.

Exactly. Yes there is a cause for protest in the UK for child abuse. But outside a ongoing trial is NOT the place.

He should of taken his protest to number 10 itself.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

He should be attacking the head of the system. T May lost 130 files linking MPs to child paedo crimes. She didnt lose them IMO I think she used them to get her self elected to PM. SIR jimmy savile was raping and murdering children for over 40 years and whilst he was doing this, he was wined and dined by every PM and even the royal family.

True that.

Yes this is BS hes a mouth piece just distracting us from the real criminals.

Interesting take. I agree that this country is run by paedophiles and I suspect that some of them were customers of these grooming gangs. However, these people are small fry and no matter how low on the ladder rungs they are, they're still evil and need to be treated as such.

I'm feeling positive that the swamp is going to get drained eventually. Little by little, it can be done. We need people like Tommy to raise awareness. If nothing else, it starts the well needed conversation.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

Exactly. Yes there is a cause for protest in the UK for child abuse. But outside a ongoing trial is NOT the place.

He should of taken his protest to number 10 itself.

I honestly do not see protest as a useful tool against child abuse. Think about it. Will a protest stop people molesting children? People need to report concerns to the police and social services. Tougher sentencing too maybe. Castration deterrents.

In contrast, Robinson seems to have made what the alleged abusers did to children all about himself. It's potentially a very cynical and cold-blooded move to exploit victims of sex abuse to further his political 'Muslims out' agenda. He was at that court drawing attention to offenders who were caught thanks to police and social services even though people are giving him credit for it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

In contrast, Robinson seems to have made what the alleged abusers did to children all about himself.

That's simply not true. He was trying to make a discreet video outside the courthouse and the Police came and arrested him.

The Police made this "all about him".

If they had just left him alone then this would be a non story.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh righto. I thought he was gonna post his 'discreet video' on YT and FB etc.

You believe it was just for him and the family? That's really sweet of you.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I stand by what I said. If they had just left him alone then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Think the guy has just been done or seriously implicated in mortgage fraud.

That aside, Tommy Robinson is nothing more than a racist trumpet that spouts garbage.

The Man cannot walk down the street without fear of attack and/or ridicule, which says it all really. LoL

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

His rise to public notoriety has hardly been an accident mate. Quiet, private types rarely set themselves up as leaders of political parties.

He's all about profile and took a calculated risk when he broke his conditions. If it takes a few abused kids to get there, it's just part of the journey to him.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If it takes a few abused kids to get there, it's just part of the journey to him.

If it was only one abused child, would it not be worth it?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The British take the right to a fair trial extremely seriously. Tony Robinson was trying to disrupt such a process hence why he got slammed.

I gotta ask? How in the blue hell is what he said on the video going to influence the trial? Also, if that is all takes to get a case thrown out then one of 2 things is going on.

1. the justice system is f'd up
2. the prosecutors are INEPT at their jobs

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The abused children and grooming gangs are a terrible act of depravity and a stain on the nations coat pocket that's a given.

Don't help that it's a racist twat with his own misguided agenda to satisfy reporting on the matter all the same.

Fact of the matter is that i would not allow any of my own children to be alone or in Mr Robinson company anymore than i would the rapist bastards that are up in court.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The fact he got a suspended sentence in the first place is disgusting.
The fact that the courts ordered a media blackout is also disgusting.

You seem happy to support a govt. who would cover up the problem of grooming gangs and then throw people in jail for trying to expose the problem. In other words, you seem happy to live in a police state.

Your hatred is leading you to support authoritarian behaviour. Personally, I want to know about these issues. The more public they are, the more people can be aware and take action to protect their children. Your hatred would be better directed at those that groom, rape and pimp kids.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I gotta ask? How in the blue hell is what he said on the video going to influence the trial? Also, if that is all takes to get a case thrown out then one of 2 things is going on.

1. the justice system is f'd up
2. the prosecutors are INEPT at their jobs

It clearly is not going to influence the trial in any way - quite simply he is an enemy of the state and they went after him, took away his freedom and silenced him. That is the kind of behaviour we've seen through history in dictatorships and it is no surprise that it's leftists who seem to be fully supportive of it.
edit on 28/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Our aristocracy and royalty have been tampering with children since time immemorial.

No mystery why our gooberment attempts to cover up the problem of grooming gangs and sex rings as they are up to there neck in the same depravity and debauchery, thus do not wish light to be shined on the subject.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The abused children and grooming gangs are a terrible act of depravity and a stain on the nations coat pocket that's a given.

Don't help that it's a racist twat with his own misguided agenda to satisfy reporting on the matter all the same.

Fact of the matter is that i would not allow any of my own children to be alone or in Mr Robinson company anymore than i would the rapist bastards that are up in court.

Racist Twat you say? Many of his supporters have a darker shade of skin.

You're confusing skin colour with beliefs.

Wake up you f#cking moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join