It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robision and Immigration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

But to get to the heart of this mud pit, why are so many immigrants from the middle east moving? 9/11 still has a lot to answer for. As part of the coalition that has bombed millions and displaced many more over a pack of lies, what should we expect?

The Middle East is like a pond and we keep throwing boulders in it. Displacement is inevitable. Plus it's a capitalist world and people have always moved towards the money or towards greater freedoms. America is founded on economic migration in the same way South Africa and Australia are. The UK too. We've been a focus for migration since just before the Romans.

Here in Australia I am sick and tired of hearing about the ongoing immigration political issues. It will be an endless debate, something that does require ongoing maintenance and tweaking to find the right balance between too much or not enough.

I'm totally with you on this. Migration can't be endless or the economic benefits people are heading for will be ruined.

Where I am completely against the Robinsons of the world is in his end game. It takes great violence and theft to deport non-whites from America, Europe and Australia. Personally, I don't want my country to repeat what happened to the Jews. Ultimately this is what Robinson and his followers would create. Families would have to be dragged from their homes and forcibly shipped somewhere else. The climate of such actions would inevitably legitimise giving them a good kicking or maybe a hanging. Rape the women and beat their children, right? That's how history has shown us what happens.

People are full of # when they pretend that a white nation will come about by a polite letter campaign. They don't say it out loud, but they know there's only one way to deport millions and it's generally on the end of a boot or a weapon.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Tommy Robinson is a mouth piece. He isn't a gang rapist like these evil bastards. How dare he report the truth eh?

It isn't the truth until they're convicted , until then it's allegations.
If they are convicted then they will face the consequences of their actions.

I seriously question your morality when you post sometimes.

You question my morality for not falling into knee jerk reaction mode ?
Robinson is not a hero , he is not doing anything to aid the victims ... that is the job of law enforcement and the courts.

Vigilantes don't solve problems they make them worse.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Its a lot more serious than that. In the above video, one trial Tommy was at they got 20 years, long time to look at a wall.

To get nice and dirty it all links into pizza gate and this culture of abuse, intimidation and neglect. It is all childish, narcissistic, self gratification, i don't know. $#it happens. I doubt the British would of colonized Australia if it was not for their discipline. Many other nations haves tried over the years. Ra Ra Ra.

20 years is nothing. The thousands of victims will have to live with what was done to them for the rest of their lives.

Nothing against you personally but I cannot fathom the mental gymnastics that must go on in peoples minds to defend the creeps who did these crimes and the authorities that allowed/enabled and even assisted these disgusting pieces of sh1t for so many years.

Shame on all of you.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

face the consequences of their actions. 

Give me a f#cking break. If they were to face the "consequences of their actions", they would be castrated and locked up for the rest of their disgraceful lives. Oh, and bum raped every day like their victims were.

Totalitarian? Maybe but I have no sympathy for these horrible pieces of sh1t.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Its a lot more serious than that. In the above video, one trial Tommy was at they got 20 years, long time to look at a wall.

To get nice and dirty it all links into pizza gate and this culture of abuse, intimidation and neglect. It is all childish, narcissistic, self gratification, i don't know. $#it happens. I doubt the British would of colonized Australia if it was not for their discipline. Many other nations haves tried over the years. Ra Ra Ra.

20 years is nothing. The thousands of victims will have to live with what was done to them for the rest of their lives.

Nothing against you personally but I cannot fathom the mental gymnastics that must go on in peoples minds to defend the creeps who did these crimes and the authorities that allowed/enabled and even assisted these disgusting pieces of sh1t for so many years.

Shame on all of you.

This is because your perception is skewed, I think you would find if the authorities were indeed going soft on these rapist scumbags and enabling them, the people would stand against this and make sure things were changed immediately, to insinuate that British people are apathetic to this is not an accurate view.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I am not sure T R did not want this to happen ? He knows he is on the police hit list from past deeds and more recent
clamping down.. The police could have led him away and talked about the safety of the trial if that was the case without
the need to Jail him . Why are these trials so protected you can well imagine and all the name calling and reporting can be done after a conviction ? Just imagine such crimes being ignored for years due to not upsetting any immigration/Racial or Religious apple-carts, also the labeled rough street no good Girls/kids were never believed .

T R has not had it easy but sure he has chosen this path. Death threats, Police and intelligence service list's and much life interference, Salman Rushdi had protection these convicted have protection T R doesn't and is on a just cause in many eyes..
You need to be a tough cookie to highlight what he does.. Peace..

edit on 28 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I feel the same way when so many only seem to want the Muslims held to account. Then there are the Americans who appear to only want the Dem-voting pedos held to account. Funny that isn't it? A child molester is a child molester, but apparently some are more offensive than others.

Personally, I favour castrating every male molester no matter what colour skin they have or politics they follow. Not sure what would work for the female child rapists, but sure there's something chemical that can be done to remove their sex drive for when they get out of prison.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I honestly don't think anyone is striving for a "white nation". We love our diversity. We just don't want to live in a Sharia state.

Sorry.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Personally, I favour castrating every male molester no matter what colour skin they have or politics they follow. Not sure what would work for the female child rapists, but sure there's something chemical that can be done to remove their sex drive for when they get out of prison.

Likewise.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I honestly don't think anyone is striving for a "white nation". We love our diversity. We just don't want to live in a Sharia state.

Sorry.

You're broad-brushing a mighty big 'we' there. You might not have wet dreams about 'white nations' but there are those that do.

Personally, I'm intelligent enough to recognise I don't live in a 'Sharia state' despite the moronic insistence by some that I do.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Shame on all of you.

This is because your perception is skewed, I think you would find if the authorities were indeed going soft on these rapist scumbags and enabling them, the people would stand against this and make sure things were changed immediately, to insinuate that British people are apathetic to this is not an accurate view.

Edward Heath...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Sorry.

You're broad-brushing a mighty big 'we' there. You might not have wet dreams about 'white nations' but there are those that do.

Personally, I'm intelligent enough to recognise I don't live in a 'Sharia state' despite the moronic insistence by some that I do.

We don't, yet. Seriously man, do the math.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

There's always slippery bastards that evade justice, thats a given in all judicial systems all over the world, especially it seems when it comes to wealthy politicians, playboys and religious types.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Also, I wonder how this conversation would be going if the grooming gang were not Muslims.

I'm pretty sure it would be quite different and Tommy would indeed be a hero for reporting the trials of the scum.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Indeed. Jimmy Savile...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Voice your solution then and don't be coy. What've you got? Are we talking sterilisation? Deportation? Internment camps? Sure, stopping all immigration will be a start, but it's the populations that are here already that'll need a special approach, right?

Let me guess. You're against violence and believe a polite message will work. "Excuse me, non-whites, please board the waiting trains and buses and proceed to the ports."

The only way to do what you're wanting is through violence and subjugation. It's a horrible reality, but one very few will admit to. It's what makes the vocal, honest racists (culturalists?) more preferable to the Robinsons. They're honest and he's holding it all back.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That I cannot answer. Ask my Sri Lankan shopkeeper. His people had to deal with them decades ago.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

There we go. I don't have any respect for the solution you support, but I respect you as a person for being honest. Just think, you're a better and more honest person than Mr Robinson.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

There we go. I don't have any respect for the solution you support, but I respect you as a person for being honest. Just think, you're a better and more honest person than Mr Robinson.

What solution? I don't have one. I love Muslims that integrate. There is no broad brush therefore I have no solution.

The biggest problem I'm aware of is that "If the sh1t hits the fan, you will be my enemy". That's a quote from one of my lovely Muslim friends. True story.

Wtf are you supposed to say to that? I just said "I understand". Wtfff

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Sorry.

That is actually how a lot of EDl (started by Robinson) do feel, many don't just go after pedophiles they go after people with different skin colour.

Here's the EDL in action

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join