It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robision and Immigration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is muddy, so be prepared.. It is quite common to go through a lot of dirt to find a few diamonds so just let it fly for now or find another link.

The judicial expediency shown to Tommy is rare, generally you have to be pretty high up the chain to get this level of service. Sure he had a suspended sentence, but to get another 10 months on top and within 4 hours is some what refreshing and hopeful that the justice system can work effectively when it wants to. Here is a copy of his live stream and what cost him 10 months.

As a citizen reporter he done quite well in controlling the camera to only show himself, the defendants and those who wanted to be seen with him. How a reasonable argument of influencing the trial can be made does seam to fall back on how slow the courts are with a class defamation. Tommy was there on judgment day. It will be another six months until the final stages of this trial are concluded, so maybe Tommy will be out by then if he makes it that far.

By Australian standards of the courts and media, he done nothing to warrant such action placed upon him. What he has done is to politicize the issues of Islam integration into British culture. Trying to engage the community and set up a political party to confront some of the public issues is why he got so much heat. As a traveler, the 'when in Rome do as the Romans' philosophy is part of managing the issues of diversity. People have and are going to continue traveling around this world. No two places are exactly the same.

Here in Australia I am sick and tired of hearing about the ongoing immigration political issues. It will be an endless debate, something that does require ongoing maintenance and tweaking to find the right balance between too much or not enough. It does take a lot of time, infrastructure and assistance to make the best potential of immigration. I am happy to have everyone that wants to help build this nation here. If you mess up bad then back on the next plane out of here once the system is done with you.

But to get to the heart of this mud pit, why are so many immigrants from the middle east moving? 9/11 still has a lot to answer for. As part of the coalition that has bombed millions and displaced many more over a pack of lies, what should we expect? We cannot talk about the truth of 9/11 in the media, but we all know it here. So as for the blow back of such reckless political actions what other choice does the establishment have rather than silence?

This is not about race, but culture. Religion is the foundation of our legal system. It is not about left and right, but what is wrong and right. Assimilation does take years, if not generations. If we cannot be honest about why we kill, we will not be honest in how we live.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Let the mud fly.

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I've been reluctant to post in any of these Tommy Robinson threads but I've been watching what happened here and I think it's disgusting.

I know the guy has a bit of a dodgy past but many of us do and on this occasion, he did f#ck all wrong. He was calmly making a discreet video outside of a court. Then he's suddenly surrounded by ten or so police officers for disturbing the peace. Absolutely ludicrous.

No matter what people think of his views and beliefs, this is Soviet style policing.

On top of that there is the reported media blackout on what happened here.

Those of the lefty liberal whatever they are should see this for what it is, FASCISM. No ifs, no buts, it's fascism no matter how you try to spin it.

Be careful what you wish for guys because before you know it, it will be you being carted off to the Gulags.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I know the guy has a bit of a dodgy past but many of us do and on this occasion, he did f#ck all wrong. He was calmly making a discreet video outside of a court. Then he's suddenly surrounded by ten or so police officers for disturbing the peace. Absolutely ludicrous.

From my vibe of the video, once he said that he wanted to go into the court room and watch the verdict that is when the hammer fell. Even though he had not by that stage, his intention was enough to break his order, allegedly. It would of been interesting to heard what he would of had to say after the decision and back outside.

For now there is good money we will have to wait six more months. Contempt of court usually stick around till court is done.
edit on 28-5-2018 by kwakakev because: last sentence

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

My prediction, they will get a proverbial slap on the wrist for their heinous crimes.

In fact, I would not be at all surprised if some of them get less time than Tommy for this so called "breach of probation"...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Its a lot more serious than that. In the above video, one trial Tommy was at they got 20 years, long time to look at a wall.

To get nice and dirty it all links into pizza gate and this culture of abuse, intimidation and neglect. It is all childish, narcissistic, self gratification, i don't know. $#it happens. I doubt the British would of colonized Australia if it was not for their discipline. Many other nations haves tried over the years. Ra Ra Ra.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

No matter what people think of his views and beliefs, this is Soviet style policing.

No , it's law enforcement.
In a court hearing last year he was given a suspended sentence for doing the same thing outside another trial , as part of that ruling was he told not to do it again , he did , he was arrested and sent to prison in accordance with the law.

www.thesun.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...

There is no media blackout.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's the OJ Simpson model, Stephen Lennon is a career criminal, football hooligan and Founder of a white nationalist group, he's spent the last 10 years preaching hate and relatively got away with it.
Keep acting up and in the end they'll take you down.

Let's be clear though, the narrative from right wingers and racists is "He was locked up for exposing islam Pedo groups"
He wasn't exposing anything but himself, the pedo's were in court.
If he was actively exposing an islamic group outside a kebab shop that would be different.

Then there's the "Why is he always after muslims?"

Priests in this country have had abuse covered up for decades, Radio DJ's covered up, Politicians Covered up, Royalty Covered up. Never ever mentions any of these groups. EVER.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

But to get to the heart of this mud pit, why are so many immigrants from the middle east moving?

You have to be living under a rock not to know why. After the Iraq War, the Syrian War, and NATO's attack on Libya, of course some people from the region are going to try to escape to somewhere "safe".

9/11 still has a lot to answer for. As part of the coalition that has bombed millions and displaced many more over a pack of lies, what should we expect?

You/We should expect to bring in refugees in accordance with the refugee conventions our countries signed up for, such as the "1951 Refugee Convention". Look into it (and look into which countries didn't sign up for it).

We cannot talk about the truth of 9/11 in the media, but we all know it here.

What truths?

Religion is the foundation of our legal system.

False. Unless you're talking about countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, which would make this whole argument pretty ironic lol.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, Tommy is locked up and ain't going nowhere for a while.

But he will be out soonish, maybe. Then what about his political career? Having a bit of jail time done Nelson Mandela some political favor.

What about all the human trafficking, estimated as more turnover than the drug trade? How are different cultural values to meet when the environmental influences are lasting?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

But he will be out soonish, maybe. Then what about his political career? Having a bit of jail time done Nelson Mandela some political favor.

Which party would he stand for because no mainstream party would have him, which means he'd be like when UKIP had one lone MP in parliament. A man without an island.
UKIP are now dead so that isn't even an option, in fact most parties don't allow career criminals in the party in the first place.

as for Mandela. Lennon is no Mandela.

edit on 28/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson flip flops over his opinions and is frequently in trouble with the law. He's a good publicist and seems to get people all riled up, especially when they take his word for things without considering the context. In the most present case he's just acting in a way that attracts publicity by trying to disrupt legal process.

We all know that the people he's targeting are vile paedophiles, sexual deviants and racists, and that they are from backward cultures where the abuse of women and girls is the way of life (e.g. Pakistan), but that's no excuse to disrupt court proceedings.

The UK has no problem with people speaking freely, which is why he is able to operate, but attempting to disrupt legal process is a different matter.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Then there's the "Why is he always after muslims?" Priests in this country have had abuse covered up for decades, Radio DJ's covered up, Politicians Covered up, Royalty Covered up. Never ever mentions any of these groups. EVER.

The muslins are the only one getting caught maybe? One of the first orders Trump gave out was to round up the pedophiles. To crack 9/11 this is a good approach, take done this network first and the remaining swamp creatures wont have too much support.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , it's law enforcement.
In a court hearing last year he was given a suspended sentence for doing the same thing outside another trial , as part of that ruling was he told not to do it again , he did , he was arrested and sent to prison in accordance with the law.

www.thesun.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...

There is no media blackout.

404s everywhere bro. The MSM have to report it now because the internet blew it up.

It's been admitted by media outlets that they were instructed not to cover it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yes he'll be out in two or three months maybe sooner but he doesn't have a political career any more than former BNP leader Nick Griffin did , Tommy Robinson is just a rallying point for for out of season football hooligans to follow while they're waiting for the new season to start.

What about all the human trafficking, estimated as more turnover than the drug trade?

As far as I'm aware Human trafficking is an Eastern European gang thing and is being tackled by the serious crime police Pakistani men tend to stick to dealing hard Drugs and grooming young girls.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The first truth that done it for me with 9/11

Religion is about setting the standard of what is right and wrong. It is about how we live together. The foundations of the ten commandments are still with our western culture today, for the most part.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

his actual sentencing and case are under a reporting ban until the duration of the child grooming trial.

thehayride.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It's been admitted by media outlets that they were instructed not to cover it.

The Sun story was posted on Friday 25th , the day of his arrest.

Footage showed Mr Robinson being led to the back of a police van and he could be heard shouting to a friend: “Please, George, get me a solicitor, I’m on a suspended sentence, you see.”

If the government want's to stop a story they can issue a D Notice (Defence Notice) , that obviously didn't happen in this case as the Sun and others would be in contempt of a court order.

If they requested the story not be covered then that is up to the news outlets whether they comply or not , the only reason I can see why they would request it not to be covered is fear of prejudicing the case which I think given the seriousness of the charges is understandable.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The first truth that done it for me with 9/11

Ok, but what does Building 7's collapse have to do with the dude in your OP or Islam for that matter? If you're implying that it was an inside job or something like that, then you can't fault Muslims for that, now can you?

Religion is about setting the standard of what is right and wrong. It is about how we live together. The foundations of the ten commandments are still with our western culture today, for the most part.

I disagree with that assertion.

Adultery isn't illegal here. Dishonoring parents isn't illegal here. It's not illegal to take any Lord's name in vain here. It's not law that we must observe the Sabbath here. Our constitutional right to freedom of religion obliterates the commandment about having no God except the Israelites' God. It's not illegal to make graven images of deities here. And not only is it not illegal to covet, but our forms of consumerism and celebrity-worshiping pop culture seem to encourage coveting, including the coveting of attractive celebs/models/whatevers who may be married.

I guess you could argue that the commandments involving theft, killing, and bearing false witness are present in our legal systems. But stealing, killing, and lying are considered crimes/sins in far more communities/districts/countries than just the ones that populations of followers of Abrahamic religions.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

as for Mandela. Lennon is no Mandela.

For sure, he has not got all the right answers. But he has left a mark and become some what of a martyr on the issues of child abuse. As for any future public inquiry into the matter, his reputation will hold some public confidence.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

What is there to prejudice the case? These people have groomed thousands of children to be sex slaves. CHILDREN IN BRITAIN!

What the f#ck more could make people sick to their stomach than that?

Tommy Robinson is a mouth piece. He isn't a gang rapist like these evil bastards. How dare he report the truth eh?

I seriously question your morality when you post sometimes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join