It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So you are a girl born with a dangler?

So you are a genius born without a brain?
See how easy I can I make a statement like that?

The hate is evident, the angst is expressed simplistically, I can understand it.

Wow. You admit your own hate and angst.
Grats.
Keep going and you might get healed soon.

Now you are expressing confusion, unknowing how to react. That's ok, low IQ could be the reason and we will all understand.

You are doing a damage control. It's ok. Just save your face.

What parts were you born with that are confusing?

That isn't how you do a damage control. You'd be bad at PR.

So you are totally confused?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The hate is evident, the angst is expressed simplistically, I can understand it.

Grats.

Now you are expressing confusion, unknowing how to react. That's ok, low IQ could be the reason and we will all understand.

Confused about your confused reply.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Grats.

So what is your confusion, extra danglers or innies?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
seriously are some of you twelve? this is genuinely embarrassing to read, i feel embarrassed for you.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Water finds its own level.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

All that matters to me about this situation, is that I am glad that she did not jump, and has been made safe, at least for now.

I have no business commenting on her actions, her apparent readiness to cause harm or death to herself, because I have not walked her path in life, and know not how it would shape me. But, I hope that she gets the help she needs with whatever troubles her, that she finds a way to conquer that which has been beating her all her life.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
Misgnedering? I think that was done by bradley if by anyone. If gender doesn't exist, then there can be no misgendering. If it does exist then some criteria must be met to qualify for a proper term. If it's based on feelings and I feel that a man pretending to be a woman is still a man (eunuch or otherwise) then, again, it's not misgendering. It is not possible to misgender someone/thing in a world where words don't have concrete meanings.

In the real world, being transgender is a mental disorder. There have been countless studies done to understand what is going on in the mind of a person experiencing dysphoria (not just gender based) and an attempted suicide combined with the overall increase of those among people who experience dysphoria, classifies it as a mental disorder. Look up the definition of mental disorder and you'll understand why.

As for the political stunt comments: when someone is running for office, everything they do will be analyzed through a political lens. But let me ask you this: Do you know why this manning guy attempted to kill himself or threatened to? If not, how are your beliefs (of why) any more valid than those who think it was a political stunt? If yes, how do you know? Do you know manning personally?

Now, the people wishing for the death of another are definitely past the line and should rethink their lives. On that we can agree.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Trying to get sympathy votes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Transgenderism is a mental illness. It's not PC to say so, but it's true. The transgender person cannot accept themself for who they are, and in their particular case they've become obsessed with the idea that their life would be better if they were the other gender. Most of the time, the transgender person finds out that they're still not happy after they switch genders. And it isn't because society doesn't accept them, it's because they don't accept themself. Those people need counseling, not surgery.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

None of what you have posted is true. Except for the fact that they need counseling. Having gender dysphoria is very upsetting and is a major event in one’s life. These people get counseling all throughout their transition. They get counseling before any surgery, and they get counseling after the surgery.

Being a transgender person is NOT a mental illness. But having the dysphoria can cause anxiety and depression, both of which are considered mental illnesses. The accepted treatment is to counsel the person and help them through whatever level of transition is needed to alleviate the dysphoria. Sometimes that only means outward appearance like hair and clothes. Sometimes it means taking hormones. Sometimes it means surgery. It depends on the individual, and it is between that person and their therapist as to how far they need to go.

The vast majority of the time, the transgender person is much happier after they have transitioned, because it helps greatly to alleviate the dysphoria. And yes, the vast majority of the time, any unhappiness after the transition is due to treatment by family/society.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

My favorite van Halen song comes to mind Jump. But seriously it's just another pathetic attempt by this dude to get into the spot light. I have no respect for him . He did a cry and thought he could escape prison sentence by pulling a Klinger and guess what he did . This dude is a slap in the face to people with legitament gender issues.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Most of the time, the transgender person finds out that they're still not happy after they switch genders.

i personally know literally hundreds of trans people, and can vouch that every single one of them is vastly happier and healthier for undergoing their transition. How many do you know that feel differently?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A cry for help?

I think it is needed.

Perhaps he should re evaluate his choices made and perhaps some real sessions.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Grats.

So what is your confusion, extra danglers or innies?

It appears that you are quite obsessed with people's junks.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I know a few personally, and yes, they were all MUCH happier after transitioning.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
Not to mention the fact he's a Traitor and a coward!!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
If they're tweeting it, it's most likely a cry for help rather than a an actual attempt.

Yeah, I tried when I was 15, took 300 painkillers washed down with a litre of whiskey, walked up the mountain, had my goodbye note in my pocket, no cry for help, woke up 12 hours later thinking I was dead until I got down from the mountain and realised civilisation saw me lol...pity for the person, but cries for help are lame, if you are gonna do it, #ing do it, don't take the piss.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You seem not to understand gender dysphoria. Researches in neuroscience point to the biological basis of gender in the brain.

Well biology points to dangly bits or lack there of

Gender isnt SEX. sex organs are not even in the equation. Gender is mental. So someone like me who is outwardly male is male to you. Thats fine,but If given the chance id outwardly appear female. Thats all people with Our condition want to be seen as,BUT to ask that BEFORE you get a transistion IS kinda stretching it. SO as long as i outwardly look male i wont get in a fit over it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

BEcause She is making that one part of her problem.Her twitter and social media accounts support that.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Why are you so callous about this? Only a total asshole would say the things you say about this.

I think you answered your own question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join