It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I've met a few Fundies and they're batcaca crazy. I've met a few people who think transgender people are crazy who are crazy themselves.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
LOL
I can assure you Im no "fundie", I even consider myself left leaning.

The problem is the left has gone so far left that anyone even slightly right of centre left is now considered a fascist.
Im polite to trans people, I even refer to them as women in their presence, to me its just courtesy.

The problem for me is when courtsey isnt enough and people expect everyone else to buy into their delusions.

But I agree with you, there are lots of crazy people out there

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

People can pretend to be a faerie princess for all I care as long as they don’t expect me to play along with their charade. It doesn’t affect me what people pretend to be.

edit on 2018/5/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

People can pretend to be a faerie princess for all I care as long as they don’t expect be to play along with their charade. It doesn’t affect me what people pretend to be.

Exactly. Why do some people even care? Let people be who they are. This whole thing got started by Fundies.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: Metallicus

People can pretend to be a faerie princess for all I care as long as they don’t expect be to play along with their charade. It doesn’t affect me what people pretend to be.

Exactly. Why do some people even care? Let people be who they are. This whole thing got started by Fundies.

No it didnt, fundies are fundies and most sensible people dont take them seriously.
This started when trannys developed a massive sense of entitlement, enough so that they can insist (with a straight face) that straight men should sleep with them and if they dont they are transphobic.
But its really kicked off now that you can be charged with a hate crime for not going along with someone larping as the opposite sex.

P.s that dudes a chick

edit on 28/5/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

Transgender people are aware of their physical sexes.
Just FYI.

then they should have accepted their original physical sexes and lived with it

It's really not that easy. What they go through with gender is a more extreme situation but still similar as to what gay people go through. They're pushed into a certain mold in life, and they just don't fit. It's not an easy thing for someone to simply accept.

Most religions consider happiness to be the ultimate goal... when society tells you that you are something you know yourself to not be, it's hard to be happy.

These people go through a lot.

In Mannings case, she has all of this on top of years worth of torture (that may have caused this in the first place). The mental torture she went through is just a very slow, very emotionally painful method of killing someone.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ok then, I'll just call you a bigot. You should have no problem with that right? That's perfectly in line with the views you're espousing.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I need to correct you there. "Trannys" are transvestites and they are not transgender people.

But anyway transgender people have always been here and always used the bathrooms that corresponds to their genders until Fundies (I've forgotten why) made a deal out of it and Obama had to deal with it. Discrimination in workplaces ain't funny. We've gone a long way for that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Ok then, I'll just call you a bigot. You should have no problem with that right? That's perfectly in line with the views you're espousing.

No worries

Thing is Im not, but if it makes you feel better by calling me one because I dont believe the same as you thats your prerogative.

If you believe men who dress as women are actually women then Id call you delusional, it works both ways

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

You seem not to understand gender dysphoria. Researches in neuroscience point to the biological basis of gender in the brain.

Well biology points to dangly bits or lack there of

LOL. Well duh? Anyway I'll use the intersex (born with both male and female parts) people as an example. What do they "think" they are? Male or female? Did you know that parents and doctors used to decide the sex of intersex babies? After the "decision" and surgery, many of them usually felt "wrong" with their sexes.

And how many transgenders were born hermaphrodites?

Strawman argument much?

More than you think. Not all intersex conditions mean what you think. For example (personal disclosure), I had hypospadia (urethra exiting penis along the shaft) which means I developed as a girl, mom was told I was a girl in the womb, but then started developing the dangly thing.

I didn't even know about this until I was an adult, taking to my surgeon for a consult and he was like "you never wondered what that scarring was?", lol.

That and other inconspicuous conditions coincide with gender dysphoria quite a bit. Enough so that, combined with recent findings about neurological commonalities, it's becoming more and more impossible to claim that it's all in our heads. Because it's actually our bodies that were #ed to begin with.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I need to correct you there. "Trannys" are transvestites and they are not transgender people.

But anyway transgender people have always been here and always used the bathrooms that corresponds to their genders until Fundies (I've forgotten why) made a deal out of it and Obama had to deal with it. Discrimination in workplaces ain't funny. We've gone a long way for that.

Thank you for correcting my ignorance, to me it just seems like semantics but thanks all the same.

I can assure you that long before this bathroom nonsense popped up any woman would have been taken aback by a bloke being in the womens changeroom/bathroom with them.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

WARNING: a silly hypothetical scenario ahead.

Commander Riker and counselor Troi transport themselves to a planet. It malfunctions. The enterprise has no way to communicate with them or transport them back. The problem? Their bodies switch!

The people on that planet would call them delusional for acting like the opposite sexes and insisting they're of the genders they identify as.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right, since that one guy from the internet can probably beat me up, that means I should ignore reality.

Might is right. Whoever is the toughest, meanest, roughest, rootin tootinest, ruthless, heartless son of a gun, is who gets to decide what is right.

Thank you for sharing this wisdom with me, now I will go and share with others what you have taught me, giving you full credit of course

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I dunno if my sarcasm meter is broken or yours are.

It's a joke so relax. I find it hilarious that anyone would be brave enough to tell him in his face he's crazy. What's worse? Anyone telling Caitlyn Jenner, an ex-Navy Seal, she's crazy.

So relax. It's a joke. Chill. Drink some beer.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I think you mean Kristen Beck.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Yes you should be free to believe in what you want.

If you truly believe Iknowitall's actions to fall within the definition of a bigot, then you certainly are within your rights as a human being to "call them a bigot".

But it seems like You are the one who is intolerant of iknowitall having that particular view. Iknowitall has shown no intolerance, (and in fact claims to show courtesy to transgenders) merely an opinion.

Once again, the "love and tolerance" crowd rears its ASS into the situation 🤣✌

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I think you mean Kristen Beck.

Oh my bad. Thank you.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Indrasweb

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender. That's not to say one could not be transgender and have a personality disorder.

Doesn't mean it's not. That fact just shows the extremes to which PC culture has gone. People can actually get away with this nonsense. The insane have taken over the asylum. The guy (yes, guy) is a traitor and ought to have been shot.

0.3% has taken over? LMAO!

I meant the whole PC culture, which you ought to have realized.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sorry, yes I was being a smart ass but only half joking and also trying to Only Kind of make a point at the same time. But, no, I technically wasn't altogether "serious", if that helps.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join