It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

Yeah maybe but with my delusions there isn’t anything major or super obvious to show me I’m delusional.

With a man who thinks he’s a woman there is usually the dangly bits between their legs screaming “REALITY”.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Transgender people are aware of their physical sexes.
Just FYI.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

And yet they expect everyone to treat them like and call them by something they know they are not.

What your saying is a bloke who dresses and acts like a woman knows he’s a bloke but he expects everyone else to suspend reality and think of them like a woman, gotcha

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This insane person is who the establishment Dems picked to run as their Senator, it is probably a cheap ploy for attention and votes from their sheeple base. It should disqualify IT from running but no it will create a progressive hero when their fake news people spin it.

Only a mind of a psychopath would think of a cry for help as a ploy for political gain.

Thanks for the compliment, made my day.

Got to give credit where credit is due....

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You seem not to understand gender dysphoria. Researches in neuroscience point to the biological basis of gender in the brain.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

You seem not to understand gender dysphoria. Researches in neuroscience point to the biological basis of gender in the brain.

Well biology points to dangly bits or lack there of

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

LOL. Well duh? Anyway I'll use the intersex (born with both male and female parts) people as an example. What do they "think" they are? Male or female? Did you know that parents and doctors used to decide the sex of intersex babies? After the "decision" and surgery, many of them usually felt "wrong" with their sexes.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
b) this person has a personality disorder

She has several. The permanent effects of being kept in solitary confinement for years.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
If this ain't a hoax, then Manning is not fit for office. Sadly, trans people have a much higher than average inclination to commit suicide. It's a very serious problem.

I'm sure her run for office is done after this.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And yet they expect everyone to treat them like and call them by something they know they are not.

What your saying is a bloke who dresses and acts like a woman knows he’s a bloke but he expects everyone else to suspend reality and think of them like a woman, gotcha

So you don't care what I call you right? As long as we're not going to call people by what they identify as?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

One could also point out that having said dangling bits between your legs by default doesn't mean you're much of anything in that gender arena, either. Plenty of men in this thread acting more like hysterical women than any trans woman out there, for damn sure.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Just FYI.

then they should have accepted their original physical sexes and lived with it

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

Just FYI.

then they should have accepted their original physical sexes and lived with it

What about intersex people? Should they accept they're mafemale?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

LOL. Well duh? Anyway I'll use the intersex (born with both male and female parts) people as an example. What do they "think" they are? Male or female? Did you know that parents and doctors used to decide the sex of intersex babies? After the "decision" and surgery, many of them usually felt "wrong" with their sexes.

And how many transgenders were born hermaphrodites?

Strawman argument much?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So you don't care what I call you right? As long as we're not going to call people by what they identify as?

You can call me whatever you like, thats on you.

But with me I wont insist you call me something Im not like these men in frocks are trying to do
edit on 28/5/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Strawman argument much?

No strawman. Trying to get you to understand better. What do intersex people think they are? Now apply that to transgender people. You see the gender is in the brain. Female brains will see themselves as female. And male as well. Why do transgender children as young as perhaps 3 start to behave as the opposite sex? You see it's in the brain.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Strawman argument much?

No strawman. Trying to get you to understand better. What do intersex people think they are? Now apply that to transgender people. You see the gender is in the brain. Female brains will see themselves as female. And male as well. Why do transgender children as young as perhaps 3 start to behave as the opposite sex? You see it's in the brain.

Or maybe its a symptom of a sick society?
Sorry mate but theres nothing for me to understand, youre either a bloke or a woman or for 1.7% of the population youre intersex.

You/neuroscientists saying its in the brain just further reinforces my belief that transgenderism is akin to schizophrenia, a chemical imbalance that skews reality and makes the sufferer believe something that isnt based on fact
edit on 28/5/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Transgender people can function better in society than schizos.
Just saying.

P.S. Here's a suggestion. Meet a few transgender people and you might understand a little better. They're normal people like you and me. Well functioning people.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Transgender people can function better in society than schizos.
Just saying.

P.S. Here's a suggestion. Meet a few transgender people and you might understand a little better. They're normal people like you and me. Well functioning people.

Ive met quite a few transgender people and almost without exception they were batshyte crazy.
Really really messed up people

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join