It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

narcissist? lust for attention? she's...... a public figure, for flips sake!
do you really think it's a simple matter of turning off twitter and it goes away? you don't think people say these things and treat her like this to her face? are you really trying to imply being treated like that wouldn't effect you?

and honestly the whole "kindness to each other is overrated who needs empathy toughen up princess" trip is the most boring and pathetic mindset out so miss me with that trash yeah

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No news here. Just a liberal drama queen (literally) looking for attention and the freak show vote.

Democrats - you cant be serious about these candidates...make better choices or get used to losing.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This insane person is who the establishment Dems picked to run as their Senator, it is probably a cheap ploy for attention and votes from their sheeple base. It should disqualify IT from running but no it will create a progressive hero when their fake news people spin it.

Only a mind of a psychopath would think of a cry for help as a ploy for political gain.

Did she not come out as trans after being convicted of a crime, which landed her a lessened sentence?

(post by Masterjaden removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: yuppa
This may seem harsh but..... try to aim for a pool so its easier to clean up. Ive got gender dysphoria too but im not going to kill myself over something so trivial as ooh i failed at something. If she isnt dead they need to commit her to a hospital for a while.

what makes you think it has anything to do with her dysphoria? What if, and i'm just spitballing here, what if it has something to do with the literal hundreds of thousands of angry people on the internet who are constantly frothing and shouting that her very existence is a perversion and hoping that she dies? She's in a very publicly visible position and doesn't really have the luxury of just ignoring it and doing something else... None of y'all think vitriol like that might effect you?

TBH, I think he became a she to get out of prison because she couldn't handle it. Now she's trying to live that life and its not quite what she expected it to be. Might be that Bradley is still in there to some degree, but Chelsea has to stay committed to the facade.

Just some spitballing, because it seemed awfully convenient to come out as trans and get a free operation from prison. Maybe that was the point of the crime?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not a liberal here, but most of you guys sound like a bunch of judgemental bigots that give the maga party a bad face. Maybe she is doing it for attention maybe not. Either way it puts her in a really bad place and for you all to mock someone thats experienced such a stress filled choice in her life is insensitive. You should reflect what if that was our kid or you yourself going through that. Call it what you will mental illness is not a joke and people with this gender identity disorder do not have it by choice. I can tell you from personal exerience of never finding happiness and how it impacts your wife and families. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If they're tweeting it, it's most likely a cry for help rather than a an actual attempt.

Correct. People who seriously want to off themselves never discuss it, they just do it. This was a cry for help from said atemptee.

I thought that too at one time.. I got a call for a "Welfare Check" and then while I'm en route to the address, dispatch told Me that the wife had left the house and the despondent had armed himself w/a 30-30. Then dispatch tells Me that 2 kids inside the house 2 and 7. The Wife was now in the street and on a cell phone w/dispatch.

So I pull up to the house and I grabbed the 2 kids and as I turn around I see the despondent w/a long gun running into the garage. So after clearing the 'lookie lou neighbors' I walk back towards the garage to make contact with despondent. As I turned and looked into the garage the despondent was seated at a work bench w/the 30-30 across His lap. Then I ducked back out to see if any other officers were around.

This whole time I'm thinking 'Nah, no balls..." And then I poked My head in just to see Him swallow the business end of that long gun, then His neck was smoking and brain matter was ALL over the wall...

I can still see what the despondent wore and I think of that call EVERY time I read about suicide. And I can still 'smell' "the stinkers" D.B.s dead bodies that marinate for a bit. One time I had to stick 2 pens in My nostrils and then when I got home I shaved My bitchin mustache and still smelled Dude...

I guess that is where they came up with the catch-all "Your Mileage May Vary" ????

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. Whenever You read "Routine anything" as it relates to police work, that is bologna, there is no 'routine' anything. You see the 'best people' at their worst and the 'worst people' at their 'best'... Greatest show on Mother Earth...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

yeah man, that sounds like a real cunning plan - pretend to be a member of one of the most reviled minorities on the planet in a place widely recognised to be one of the most dangerous on the planet for people of that minority, with no guarantee it will get you any form of preferential treatment whatsoever [seriously, do you have any idea what life is like in prison for trans women?].... and then, once you get out of prison, continue pretending to be that minority against and despite a continuous onslaught of people acting exactly like 98% of this thread when you could easily just stop pretending at any moment because seriously why?

yeeep, sounds like you've got it all figured out here.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

pretend to be a member of one of the most reviled minorities on the planet

I don’t think anyone here reviles people with mental problems. I think the issue is that he isn’t getting the help he needs because people are encourging him or simply ignoring the problem.

Sadly, you can’t really help someone who doesn’t acknowledge they need help and isn’t willing to help themselves.

He is obviously a very sick man. It’s sad.

edit on 2018/5/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Did you just refer to a human being as “it”?
One of my best friends is transgender and I would without hesitation put my life in her hands.
Yes Chelsea is not fit for any type of political positions but to say “it” is just wrong.

But saying the improper pronoun will get you arrested and kicked out of campuses. So IT it is.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This insane person is who the establishment Dems picked to run as their Senator, it is probably a cheap ploy for attention and votes from their sheeple base. It should disqualify IT from running but no it will create a progressive hero when their fake news people spin it.

Only a mind of a psychopath would think of a cry for help as a ploy for political gain.

Thanks for the compliment, made my day.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can't believe some of the posts here about this piece of filth.

Manning is a convicted US Military Traitor (aiding and abetting the enemy), "he" is a national disgrace and "he" should have been EXECUTED for "his" crimes! Period!

There shouldn't be any concern at all for some alleged 'cry for help'...because this individual should have been dead a long time ago at the wrong end of a firing squad.

Did everyone just conveniently forget this 'trivial' little fact?????

The Traitor, Manning, was granted early release by the great Sympathizer / Apologist in Chief, Obama.

That anyone would care about this piece of human excrement threatening to jump off a building is a pretty sad statement about society and the future!
edit on 5/28/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

This person is a man who thinks they are a woman, I reckon saying they have a "personality disorder" is a tad of an understatement.

There is no medical or scientific basis for this statement.

Suicide is sadly quite common with these types

Prejudice and ignorance is showing in green with this statement.

and when we go along with their delusions and they see that reality isnt in on the caper they most likely feel like its the only option.

To claim moral high ground with the use of derision shows weakness and ignorance, if not outright fear.

People suffering from gender dysmorphia need counselling not enabling

You assume that there is a medical cure for what this person believes to be true. However imagine if someone said the same for your beliefs. That most of them are delusions, and you have a personality disorder. Or that you have lost touch with reality and the only answer is for you to end it.

To be honest religion is probably more apt to fit with all your statements above.

-ThoughtIsMadness

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just can't believe people think that being transgendered is even remotely an issue.

Being a traitor is the issue.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That is EXACTLY right!!!

Unbelievable!

I don't care if Manning is trans-gendered, hell, I don't care if he's trans-SPECIES even!

What matters is Manning is a Traitor!

edit on 5/28/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah because...
Because the military complex hiding secrets from the people isn't traitorous, politicians hiding, lying to the people isn't traitorous, because corporations lying, because security companies....
It's about killing for profit
Greed is god

If only the whole truth was outed, a traitor would become a hero

So one dimensional

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
She's fine. We don't know if it was her in the picture.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, I guess you're right...we should just go ahead and publish all the blueprints for nukes and their guidance systems and all that kind of jazz on the interwebz for anyone to see because, well, you know...Trump or something, right?

So yeah, all one-dimensional like.

/extreme sarcasm

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender. That's not to say one could not be transgender and have a personality disorder.

Doesn't mean it's not. That fact just shows the extremes to which PC culture has gone. People can actually get away with this nonsense. The insane have taken over the asylum. The guy (yes, guy) is a traitor and ought to have been shot.
edit on 5/28/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender. That's not to say one could not be transgender and have a personality disorder.

Doesn't mean it's not. That fact just shows the extremes to which PC culture has gone. People can actually get away with this nonsense. The insane have taken over the asylum. The guy (yes, guy) is a traitor and ought to have been shot.

0.3% has taken over? LMAO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join