It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

haha i starred both of your double posts, so two stars for you and make them gold ones.
haha grammarly just showed my gramatical mistakes

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The gender doesn't matter it's a human being.

Whether this was a call for help or a genuine attempt I do not know, I hope they get some help and compassion, things can get better.

It's alright to rip the piss out of someone you don't personally know, I imagine people with nothing nice to say would change their choon if it was a loved on doing this.

Sad.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If this ain't a hoax, then Manning is not fit for office. Sadly, trans people have a much higher than average inclination to commit suicide. It's a very serious problem.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
According to the link in the OP, she's come down off the ledge and she's talking to friends.

This is a cry for help.

But don't think for one second there's some kind of predefined relationship between silently contemplating suicide, talking about it, and actually performing the act. It's different for every person and every situation.

I'm glad that she's safe for now. I hope she's able to work it out.

-dex

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This insane person is who the establishment Dems picked to run as their Senator, it is probably a cheap ploy for attention and votes from their sheeple base. It should disqualify IT from running but no it will create a progressive hero when their fake news people spin it.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Did you just refer to a human being as “it”?
One of my best friends is transgender and I would without hesitation put my life in her hands.
Yes Chelsea is not fit for any type of political positions but to say “it” is just wrong.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm glad she didn't try to take anyone else with her, and I hope she doesn't land on someone. There's enough murder in this country.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

maybe its because of people like you.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

What else is new a liberal drama queen,had she/he wanted to commit suicide they would of done it,not look for media coverage

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender.

That's not to say one could not be transgender and have a personality disorder.

Depends who you ask. I definitely see it as a mental illness.

I hope he is okay.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This insane person is who the establishment Dems picked to run as their Senator, it is probably a cheap ploy for attention and votes from their sheeple base. It should disqualify IT from running but no it will create a progressive hero when their fake news people spin it.

Only a mind of a psychopath would think of a cry for help as a ploy for political gain.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Only a mind of a psychopath would think of a cry for help as a ploy for political gain.

Unless it truly was a political stunt
These days and times it is difficult to tell.
If it is a "cry for help" maybe they will receive help

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: watchitburn

If they're tweeting it complete with a photo it's likely either

a) some kind of rather horrific (though maybe well intentioned?) attempt at a publicity stunt (maybe to draw attention to suicide or some such thing)

Or

b) this person has a personality disorder

Ummm...well...as long as she didn't slip and fall off the edge...during this supposed publicity stunt...

I mean...

I would say private manning is certainly conflicted and no doubt experiencing a whole rasher of negative ideation...

She wasn't treated very kindly by whole sectors of the population...has to weigh on the psyche...

YouSir

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of herself standing on the edge of a tall building on Sunday night.
Manning, a Democratic Senatorial candidate, posted what appeared to be a suicide note on Twitter around 8:30 PM on Sunday.

Chelsea tweeted, “I’m sorry – I tried – I’m sorry I let you all down – I’m not really cut out for this world – I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you – I couldn’t do this anymore – I can take people I don’t know hating me but not my own friends – I tried and I’m sorry about my failure”

Chelsea then posted a photo of herself on the outside ledge of a very tall building.
This was absolutely frightening.

TW ITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Building

I know that transgenders face a substantially-higher suicide rate than most groups, but isn't Chelsea's case a little more outstanding due to Chelsea's fame and/or infamy?

So... the tweets have been removed and all we have is a blog's word for it? I think some due diligence is in order. I find the photo suspicious.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
two pages in and we've got a whole bunch of intentional misgendering, a handful of people calling her 'it', multiple allegations that being trans is a mental disorder that automatically makes you unfit for office, some nasty cynicism about it somehow being for political gain despite that being an almost unbelievably ludicrous assertion, and even a few people wishing she'd really killed herself.

stay classy, ats.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a real great decision maker.

Perfect for political office !!

🔑🎁

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Chelsea Manning doesn’t have the balls.... anymore that is.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Life's difficult, death's easy. Always take the difficult road, the rewards are unmeasurable.

Not really. My rewards have been lackluster at best. Yet, here I am, still plugging along. I have got to be a glutton for punishment.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Vote Manning! ...or he might jump!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join