posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
I went on Keto. I worked out and continued my work which is labor intensive. I lost 25 lbs. I went off keto. I gained 10 lbs. I went back on
keto an lost 20 lbs. I feel so much better at 260 than 295. Going to stay on keto for the rest of the year, and then ease back into real food.
The key to the whole thing is to:
1) Fill up on shrubbery. Augument that greenery with cheese and spices.
2) Cut down on alcohol. Neat alcohol has zero carbs, but it still somehow adds to your load. Just cut down. It will help.
3) Eat healthy fats. Coconut Oil. Olive oil. Some butter.
4) exercise. Really push yourself. You will be glad. If you work out, establish a schedule.
5)Just live and be happy. Really. Explore your world. Walk. Walk your ass off. If you can swim, swim you ass off. ALL MOTION HELPS
6) If you can tolerate avocados, eat one a day. The fats are stellar for this diet. Sprinkle some flaxseed on it.
7) THIS might be the most important thing: Drink LOTS of water. Constantly. If you wait until you are thirsty, you are already under the gun.
Drink lots of water.
edit on 17/8/19 by argentus because: spellin'