It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, about masons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2002 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why doesn't anyone just waltz in to the earth's crust cavey interior and get them or get some pictures of the masons? Isn't it that simple?

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok, first of all if these underground cavrens even exist wouldnt who ever is in them be guarding them? And you'd have to find an entracne, so if anyone knows of one.. let me know..

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There are no stupid caverns or anything like that. If you want to see what goes on at a meeting, then just ask the local lodge for permission to attend one.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the hollow earth theories are rediculous, why don't you research koreshism and the nazi hollow earth theory and see how well that did

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 06:58 PM
link   
IN MY OPINION THE FREE MASONS ARENT REAL. THE ILLUMINATI ON THE OTHER HAND...

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ok i was asked to be a mason maybe i should just go join so i can put this all down

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"IN MY OPINION THE FREE MASONS ARENT REAL. THE ILLUMINATI ON THE OTHER HAND..."

hahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
the illuminati live!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli_The_Don
IN MY OPINION THE FREE MASONS ARENT REAL. THE ILLUMINATI ON THE OTHER HAND...

what?!
the illuminati are much more elite and secret than the freemasons... the freemasons are open about their existence... the illuminati recruits members in the inner circle of the freemasons...
the freemasons aren't real?!

geez louise...

it's normal for people to say they don't believe the illuminati exists...
but the freemasons?!

[Edited on 23-10-2002 by echelon]

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 07:55 AM
link   
THe free masons do exist. The extent of the influence of the masons though is greatly exagerated. Ask anyone involved and they will tell you it is basically charity work and social events. They are just about telling the truth too. Apart from being a usefull networking tool there is little influence to be gained from joining. there are certainly no secret caves etc from where they rule the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wetdog
ok i was asked to be a mason maybe i should just go join so i can put this all down

What? Ohh come on now. We believe you

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 06:12 PM
link   
For two years I lived practically next door to a freemasons church. During the day it would be empty, but at night the hall light would be on when they would conduct there meetings. The strange thing is though I never saw anyone go in and I never saw anyone come out. maybe from one of their caves they had a tunnel leading to this church. :

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh god the idiocy ... I am glad though that I stumbled upon your guyses posts boards, you are all very opinionated and that is a very important thing to being free...having opinions.

However Wetdog...no decent mason would ever ASK for you or anyone to join, that's a VERY big no no.

And there's no point in asking the local lodge to attend a meeting, IF you ever were to attend a meeting that means it was MEANT to be open to the public, and usually it is closed to the public shortly afterwards so that real business can be conducted.

Pretty much herbie sums it up, I have my own theories as to why it seems the world is ran by free masons, it is simply because many leaders of the free world, and now even russia, join free masonry, usually as with the case of people such as George Washington, their joining the craft comes at such a close time to when their lives changed (as in when washington gained his commission) that masonry had little to do with it.

And stewards, make sure that entry is the WEST door, usually members enter from the west. Also make sure you are watching the actual times they do attend, they don't stand outside for 30 minutes waiting, it is very punctual, also I bet if you look in the parking lots you'll see cars =D, but then again, and I'm not hinting to our BIG secret, but they could be like those tunnelers in Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles *wink* *wink*

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
FreeMason, Good post!

...and another thing to point out. Some Masonic buildings are called "Temples" but they are not. NOT NOT NOT churches. Freemasonry is not a religion. Religions meet in churches. Some churches are called "Temples" as well, but the American Heritage Dictionary has the following as one definition of the word, Temple: The headquarters of any of several fraternal orders, esp. of the Knights Templar. A place or building serving as the focus of a special activity or of something highly valued.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewards
For two years I lived practically next door to a freemasons church. During the day it would be empty, but at night the hall light would be on when they would conduct there meetings. The strange thing is though I never saw anyone go in and I never saw anyone come out. maybe from one of their caves they had a tunnel leading to this church. :

The means by which they get into the Lodge is a secret only known to the Freemasons. It is called a door and you have to knock on the door or ring a bell. Ps Don't tell people as this is a secret.

Brother Gerard

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Senrak and Gerard~~
This is one of those posts that randomly comes to the top.
Check the dates: 2002.
I 've fallen for it, too. I wish they'd stop confusing us

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Senrak and Gerard~~

Thanks DTOM. It must bedtime for these children to get to bed

Gerard

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Senrak and Gerard~~

Oops! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
www.chick.com...
A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship
zell

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zell
www.chick.com...

YIKES!!!! where did you find this junk???

Zell~~~you are definitely misguided. That comic book full of lies and hate...tsk-tsk.
Where do people come up withall these falsehoods? And, how could you fall for the lies?
Baphomet....Albert Pike said Satan was the god of freemasonry...being brought to light means you deny Jesus.....being a mason means you have brought witchcraft into you home

For shame.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join