It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally admits Russia interfered in the election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yet you care enough to claim that Hitler would be proud of my political belief, whatever it may be because apparently you refuse to clarify what you think it is.

You are the one "triggered" my friend, the words you use prove that. "I don't give a F how you feel" and "Russian bot, comrade" blah blah blah.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I believe he did whathe could but was stopped by Republicans as always

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't support the DNC. The moment they screwed Sanders out of his bid in favor of the crook called Hillary I was sure they were not the party for me, not that they ever were to begin with but it solidified my stance against them and any other mainstream party.

So I guess that means Hitler wouldn't actually applaud my political belief and that is just some hyperbolic rhetoric being used to silence my opinions by equating it with a murderer. Pretty low hanging fruit if you ask me but that seems to be par for the course around here lately.
edit on 5/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't look now, but your shoes are untied.

🤷

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow! That's amazing how you interpreted his statement. It's like you're using Leonardo DaVinci's Reverse Logic mirror with all of the passion, none of the Genius. Please lay off the Paint Chips and Antifreeze...I know they're sweet, but please don't procreate. Thx.
a reply to: PheonixReborn

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When the intelligence agencies briefed Trump long ago he came out and said the Russians had meddled in the election. That was almost a year ago. The intelligence agencies said that their meddling would probably not have changed the result that Trump won though. I have not heard anything yet from those agencies that states the outcome of the election would have been different if the Russians had not meddled.

Trump was unaware that the meddling was true, but accepted what the intelligence agencies said over a year ago. There is no change from what I see, the OP is not correct. Lets see reliable evidence from our intelligence agencies that directly verifies it

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Also someone wrote "gullible" on the ceiling right above him...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

So-called. Not much for reading comprehension. We all know they bought Facebook ads, even Trump. Only morons think that influenced the election. You know who else tried to influence the election through cheating and lies? DOJ, FBI, CNN, HRC, DNC, all quite easily varied facts. While some of those facts are just now coming to light, many of them were well known by informed voters even before the election. But none of that seems to bother you nearly as much as someone referring to the Russian "influence" as so-called. I hope your mornin any position in life where people have to depend on your judgement.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I haven't really been keeping up with any of it other than the tidbits I read on here, 

That explains a lot.

is there a link to an article where a mainstream media outlet has said that Trump absolutely and undoubtedly colluded with Russia? An article than leaves no room for any doubt that it is 100% fact that he conspired with Russia to be elected?

No because it didn't happen.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

you totally missed the "so called" part of that tweet, you only see what you want to see,

"so called" obviously implies it doesnt exist at all,

the report which affirms there was russian interference laid out that it was only a couple hundred facebook posts, thats the entirety of the russian interference, they quantified its effects on the election as less then a single percent of a percent or 0.01....

now lets investigate hillarys russian collusion and mexican collusion which is much much greater, into the millions of fraudulent votes, and millions of dollars paid to hillary by russia for ilegal uranium sales....

yet you want to point fingers at trump while ignoring hillaries crimes. absolutely insanity

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Who else missed the ' so called ' part ?
Trump did, because if it didn't happen how was Obama supposed to do anything about it?

Blame others for not doing anything about something that never happend. Put that in your covfefe and MAGA it

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I keep seeing this false narrative that members on ATS are somehow infatuated with Obama and consider him the greatest thing since sliced bread. It seems to be largely a figment of some of Trump's supporters' imaginations in order to juxtapose against their own, real infatuation with Trump.

Maybe it's them projecting their own feelings toward Trump onto others in order to justify their own cult like behavior? Because I have never seen anyone defend Obama like people defend Trump on these boards. Call people out for deflecting to him in order to justify the actions and words of Trump? Sure, but cult-like admiration? Hardly.

I think Obama was just as bad as Trump, a lot of people around here seem to think that an impossibility, it's either one or the other and no inbetween. A pretty extreme view, nothing but black and white with no middle ground.

Pretty sad that some have been brainwashed into such an extremist viewpoint.

what exactly is your reason for opposing posts? You defend Hillary, Obama, and anyone Trump or his supporters mention in a negative light. Perhaps you just have a sickness that makes you oppose Trump in any way. Perhaps is a derangement syndrome.

If you Love Hillary, it's OK, just say it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That explains a lot.

I still know enough to have an informed opinion, and that opinion is that you guys are being played by Trump just like Obama played his supporters.

No because it didn't happen.

You would think otherwise with the amount of whining going on around here about how the media is saying Trump colluded with Russia.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hillary and Obama aren't the ones in office nor do they hold any position of power. Where have you ever heard me say anything other than Hillary deserves to be in jail and that Obama was a con artist and terrible president on social fronts? Obama's the one who started the division and Trump and his supporters are just continuing the tradition that he started.

Please, I'm begging you, show me a post where I sit there and defend Hillary or Obama. Please.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting article out today about how much the US IC actually knew long before Chris Steel's dossier showed up.

Let me put my cards on the table: The counterintelligence investigation of Donald Trump was kicked off by not one, not two, but multiple SIGINT reports which set off alarm bells inside our Intelligence Community. This has been publicly known, in a general way, for some time. A little over a year ago, the Guardian reported, based on multiple intelligence sources, that the lead was taken by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ – Britain’s NSA), which “first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious ‘interactions’ between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the U.S. as part of a routine exchange of information.”

The official went on: “We had several reports in late 2015 and early 2016, mostly from Second and Third Party”—that being spy-speak for NSA’s foreign friends—“but by the spring of 2016 we had plenty of our own collection.” These reports, based on multiple intercepts, were tightly compartmented, that is, restricted to a small group of counterintelligence officials, given their obvious sensitivity, but they painted an indelible picture of a compromised GOP nominee. “The Kremlin talked about Trump like he was their boy, and their comments weren’t always flattering.”

In response to urgent FBI requests for more information, NSA rose to the occasion, and by the time that Donald Trump officially accepted the Republican nomination in mid-July 2016, “We knew we had a Russian agent on our hands,” as a senior NSA official put it to me recently

“Trump and his kids knew what they were doing, and who they were doing it with,” the official explained.

Here’s How the FBI Investigation Into Russia and Trump Campaign Actually Started

Within that article there is a link to show that the Russians were compromised by a US ally Dutch Report Reveals Obama Administration Knew About Russian Hacking in Real Time, which does raise the question of why Obama apparently did little to counter the threat. Or if he did announce Russian interference would Trump accuse Obama of interfering with the election.

Can't wait for the truth to emerge one way or the other.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join