It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like I said in my edit, you guys never hold Trump responsible for any of the decisions he makes,

which ones exactly?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

Like I said in my edit, you guys never hold Trump responsible for any of the decisions he makes, unless of course you are in agreement with the end result. If you don't like the end result it's everyone's fault but Trump's, it never fails that you guys come up with excuses for him.

But I see you've moved the goalposts to Bolton now, so I'll leave you to it before you back yourself into the bleachers.

Hmm, can you link to a post of yours that has given Trump credit for anything he has done?
I can see plenty of Trump supporters criticise Trump on certain decisions, but never anti-Trumpers giving him any credit at all. I think you are projecting.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION
a reply to: Deetermined

I hear you, but he won't be Prez for more than 8 years. Can you indict an ex-president if he's actually guilty?

I would like to think so, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

Jeez, you guys are so quick to turn on people if they go against the Trump narrative. It's like they say something you don't like and a switch immediately and violently flips in your heads to make you automatically say "shill, globalist, spy"!

Wish I could do stuff like that and get away with it as often as you guys do. Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a condition.

Nobody gets away with it. You're always reminding us.
edit on 5-27-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: format

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hear what you're saying but don't you think it's kinda crazy that Giuliani went on TV and said that all of this is PR stunts?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I can't seem to find a link because my post history only goes back so far but I gave Trump credit for the release of the three prisoners in North Korea not that long ago.

I'm not projecting anything, I'm just calling it how I see it. I'll give credit to Trump if and when he deserves it but I'm not going to give him credit for anything and everything just because he says he deserves it.
edit on 5/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

I hear what you're saying but don't you think it's kinda crazy that Giuliani went on TV and said that all of this is PR stunts?

If you read other news reports, Giuliani says that he believes the Mueller investigation was illegitimate and they're going to use the court of public opinion to encourage voters to let their representatives know how they feel about it as a means to either shut it down or shut down the talk of impeachment. Giuliani and Trump already know that all hell would break loose if Trump tried to fire Mueller on his own.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The problem with the spin here is that it proves absolutely nothing. He said he has to defend the President, which is his job as the President's attorney, but CNN and their cohorts try to undermine the President, not out of the noble cause of Justice, but out of their hate for the President.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join