It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So this journalist is willing to say anything to discredit Trump, and CNN wonders why people call them fake news. Short post but really is there anything more that needs saying?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Article comments pretty much say it all.. Scroll down and have a laugh.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Did you read the article she linked?

www.theroot.com...

It talks about how over a thousand children taking away from their parents who were detained by ICE, border patrol, etc, are missing, somehow lost here in the US while the US gov't is refusing to take responsibility for it.

Sure, the conspiracy is child molestation, trafficking, and we have zero evidence at the moment if these children are being victimized but it's hard to lose so many children while not giving a damn about it and then wonder why people can jump to such conclusions!

So the Right can make up conspiracies about a pizza place's basement being home to Democrats child sex ring but the Left can't come up with their own conspiracies about Republicans?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It really shows where we are (as a society) when the press has such free reign to libel.

The left has really lost the moral high ground (and I say that as a Classical Democrat.)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How about they stop posting crazy anti Trump conspiracies. Did this happen under Obama? Did the root accuse him?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What do you expect, its CNN. Constant hit pieces and jabs, the fading propoganda arm of the deep state is slowly eroding away.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The Root? Do you even read that site? I have no idea what they post, I never knew they existed until you posted this so I have no idea what other crazy conspiracies you're talking about. Please list em!

But why should they stop posting, if indeed they are? How come the Right wing gets to be the only ones who get to post conspiracies?

Were you against Pizzagate or for it?

edit on 27-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Did you read the article she linked?

www.theroot.com...

It talks about how over a thousand children taking away from their parents who were detained by ICE, border patrol, etc, are missing, somehow lost here in the US while the US gov't is refusing to take responsibility for it.

Sure, the conspiracy is child molestation, trafficking, and we have zero evidence at the moment if these children are being victimized but it's hard to lose so many children while not giving a damn about it and then wonder why people can jump to such conclusions!

So the Right can make up conspiracies about a pizza place's basement being home to Democrats child sex ring but the Left can't come up with their own conspiracies about Republicans?
Yes and this is why you're considered delusional.

The article is pretty much saying, "Hey, child trafficking rings or just white nationalism?" Like, wow, those are my choices? This author is presenting to the audience.

Its ridiculous and the point of this is purely optics, partisan driven. Why you chose to ignore that from a politically biased news org is beyond me, or maybe you're being willfully dense, pointing out a part of the article as a lame cop out, "uh thousands of kids are left behind and gov don't care, sure theres child molestation, rapes, rings but, meh, no evidence of it.."

Lol, like what? Are you serious? Thats like, the doctor witnessing you getting shot but does nothing because nobody called and you've recieved no paper work.

Of course you'll see no issue with this, probably one of her followers and have CNN playing 24 in the background.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But why should they stop posting, if indeed they are? How come the Right wing gets to be the only ones who get to post conspiracies?

Because when the left does it, they lose voters...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm considered delusional? I always roll my eyes when I see you've responded to one of my posts.

The article is just discussing a conspiracy, something the Right Wing does on a constant basis in all of its forms of media but all the sudden there's an article from the left and now the Right Wing has a problem with it! How ironic, and The Root is well aware of this irony as well.

Of course, all of these theories are unfounded or disproven, but they still rile up the base and keep Reddit full of traffic, so why should khaki-wearing “alt-righters” have all the fun? Now it turns out that the Trump administration may have an equally implausible conspiracy on its hands: Is the administration involved in child sex trafficking or just white nationalism? Follow me down the rabbit hole and see for yourself.

Now, I've never said I agree to the conspiracy, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the Right wing, yet again.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

When the Right does it they gain voters? Probably.

But you're not wrong, I would agree that if Democrats became conspiracy laden politicians like their Republican counter parts they could lose voters, but those voters wouldn't switch to Republican and will probably continue to vote Democrat because they have no other choice.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Elton

But you're not wrong, I would agree that if Democrats became conspiracy laden politicians like their Republican counter parts

If?

LOL.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If CNN said the sky is falling, film at 11. I would not look up.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So you're saying CNN journalism is equal to pizzagate. Like I said, this is why we call them fake news.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Did I follow the child trafficking and abuse conspiracies? yeah I did. Was it just the left being accused? No it wasn't. Those accusations encompassed both sides. So why are we trying to split it now? Hillary's foundation was the target because of Haitian children that were taken from their parents in a disaster situation but it doesn't mean the entire left was at fault. When the Haitian gov't charged 9 Americans, they sure didn't see party lines. As for Trump (since that's the target of the piece by The Root), he's tweeted out on multiple occasions as well as signing an executive order on Dec. 21st, 2017 specifically targeting traffickers and their assets. Stopping/slowing the numbers of exploited children was a campaign promise that he's vowed to continue since day one in office. I didn't vote for the guy but I remember telling my wife, "Man, with all my disagreements about Trump, that's something that I can actually get behind and support!"

Point being: Evil people don't see parties except as mechanisms of control. Where do you fall?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
April speaks for CNN corporate.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You're quite literally missing the point. The context isn't without question, however, its title alone sets the opinion of the audience long before the meat and potatoes. Combined with CNN and known Anti-Trumper, results in a negative opinion piece inregards to anything Trump.

Slander and jabs, if you serious about not seeing that, then you're part of the problem, but who cares, as long as its against POTUS, huh?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lots of implants and operatives from last adminiztration still in agencies.

😁

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What about Trump retweeting white racists comments on Twitter?

Also, with Trump’s sordid reputation anything is possible from him.

Donald Trump has been the conspiracy whisperer throughout his entire public life. Even before he was president, he was convinced that the Central Park Five were guilty (they weren’t). He spent years claiming that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya (he wasn’t). He suggested that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s death may have been Democratic foul play (it wasn’t). Those are just the theories he was spouting before he got into office.
This week, CNN’s Jake Tapper listed the half-dozen unfounded or disproven conspiracy theories that Trump and his administration have spewed since getting into the White House. These include everything from Obama using transformer microwaves to spy on the Trump White House (Optimus Hot Pockets?); Black Lives Matter being a terrorist organization; and the Democrats running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza place in Washington, D.C. (also known as “pizzagate”).

www.theroot.com...

Another example of the pot calling the kettle black

Or Trump and his desperate defender's hypocrisy

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Now, of course, none of this means that Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump are part of some vast conspiracy to sell minority children to the highest bidder like some scene out of Taken 4: Bad Hombres. This could all just be a series of unfortunate policies and events. It could just be white nationalism at work, destroying black and brown families seeking a better life, and demonstrating a careless disregard for nonwhite children. However, why be hamstrung by the facts, as bad as they are? Trump has shown America that you can get away with whatever salacious, ridiculous and unfounded conspiracy you want as long as you say it loudly enough and find enough other people to repeat it.

www.theroot.com...

The OP is a distortion, as usual coming from a Trump follower and defender.

The piece is a parody or satirical example of how Trump's diseased mind and his followers think

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join