It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Reparations Happy Hour' invites white people to pay for drinks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

libtards pandering to other libtards - they really should be banned from society, banned from being near children & all sharp objects should be beyond their reach.

They are the rabbits - sucking the morals, ethics and community right out of society because 'Trump'

I blame Obama and the human he married for their 8 years of white hate and conservative ideals hate - both ARE hyper-racists and liars.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Was Champale the drink of choice ?

🤦💫

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

How many 'white' people have African DNA? How many black people have 'white' DNA?

Their methodology is quite flawed, especially doing this on looks alone.

One of my workers did an DNA check and he came up 8% African and he is light hair white guy. He said Damn I wished I knew this when I was going
after scholarships... We can look at Obama too, 50/50 grew up in a white family when to basically a white school, so it would be interesting when he met his first black friend...lol but he is our FIRST black President...

edit on 27-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How many 'white' people have African DNA? How many black people have 'white' DNA?

One of my workers did an DNA check and he came up 8% African and he is light hair white guy. He said Damn I wished I knew this when I was going
after scholarships... We can look at Obama too, 50/50 grew up in a white family when to basically a white school, so it would be interesting when he met his first black friend...lol but he is our FIRST black President...

If you are white? When applying for a job, college, government assistance? Say you are black! The precedent has been set and let the games/fun begin! Can't wait to see all this PC BS backfire!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Blacks this day and age are perfectly happy being on the receiving end of the recent benefits of slavery, of which they have absolutely zero experience.

Now they’re slaves to the system just like the rest of us, but they willingly choose to be stuck in the past & be completely oblivious to their current reality.

Pawns, in every sense!
edit on 3741x6737America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well as luck would have it I actually identify as an African American whenever I'm in a "liberal" bar with these kind of happy hours. Checkmate.

Whiskey, neat. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've never been able to figure out why I should be responsible for slavery when my ancestors were poor farmers from Sweden who moved to rural Minnesota around 1900. My family wasn't even well educated or upwardly mobile until my parents generation.

I know I know people will say that all white people benefit from the system.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

If you're a black Aboriginal from the Pacific who lives in Europe are you still African American?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I've never been able to figure out why I should be responsible for slavery when my ancestors were poor farmers from Sweden who moved to rural Minnesota around 1900. My family wasn't even well educated or upwardly mobile until my parents generation.

I know I know people will say that all white people benefit from the system.

Don't try to figure it out. It will drive you nuts and those pushing the BS will win! Stay strong!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is a huge dilemma for us folks who are half white half black...

I guess I go there and buy myself a drink?

Nah...I'd be shamelessly milking the melanin haha

edit on 27-5-2018 by Tucket because: spleling

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My friend you can choose whatever you want to be if you are a liberal these days. Just use it against them.

If they want to give certain people free stuff, then hey that's what I'm identifying as today. Which by their own rules, would be bigoted and racist not to acknowledge.

I'll just identify as a black guy not African American for the free drinks if that helps you.
edit on 27-5-2018 by SuicideKing33 because: Small keyboard

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My big argument is how far do we go back to be pissed? The US certainly didn't start slavery.

If only real history was taught...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: SuicideKing33

If you're a black Aboriginal from the Pacific who lives in Europe are you still African American?

I actually made a thread recently on what other cultures call different races in their area....its really interesting to me.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
What is really funny is the picture for this story...

I wonder if the irony has hit them....

hahaha

I think it went over most heads.

I am sure Alexander Hamilton will soon be on their list of protest figures.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm throwing a White Privilege Party at my House. Everyone gets a complimentary Lego Set.

www.google.com... ..0...1c..34.mobile-heirloom-serp..5.7.1129.ZnRD6Q-98ic#mhpiv=0&spf=1527474563329
Reply to: Vasa Croe

edit on 27-5-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

edit on 27-5-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

hahaha

The difference between me and those two is not color. I would tell them to put the 10 bucks in the tip jar, and not be Woo Hoo!! I GOT A FREE 10 DOLLER BILL!!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

hahaha

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

But charity programs can go to anyone, if it makes ppl feel better to donate to something they will.

You can give to anyone you want.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

My big argument is how far do we go back to be pissed? The US certainly didn't start slavery.

If only real history was taught...

Yeah, see, when I try to understand these attitudes I get really confused about how I should feel.

I had a great-grandmother who owned slaves. She was white, descended from a fellow who came over from Ireland as an indentured servant. She inherited 3 adults and their 5 children upon the death of her father.
One of my other grandmothers was a slave, a Chinese woman brought to Tennessee to work in the iron industry. My Grandpa bought her and married her and raised 15 children with her.
Another granny was a Choctaw woman caught up in the round-up of Cherokees when Andy Jackson decided to move the "Civilized" tribes to the wastelands out west. She married a Cherokee man eventually who owned 3 Seminole slaves.

I'll just bet that my family history isn't unique. I'm sure if we went back far enough we could all find slave owners and slaves in our lineages. Yet it seems that instead of following the exhortations of Dr. King to judge people by their character rather than their color, the push today seems to be in the opposite direction. Truly a sad state of affairs.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I hope their business fails miserably.

One day we're all either going to recognize the idiocy of these times, or we're going to revert back to the stone age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join