It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Evolutionary, Protoformic, and Natural Regressors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes. There are entire collectives of real humans who wish to stomp the bloodline freaks who are in power and allow humanity to evolve naturally.

Humanity, like every other species on Earth, is in a constant state of *evolution.* Continuous devolution produces an extremely elitist mindset and perpetuates more of the same.
edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes. There are entire collectives of real humans who wish to stomp the bloodline freaks who are in power and allow humanity to evolve naturally.

Humanity, like every other species on Earth, is in a constant state of *evolution.* Continuous devolution produces an extremely elitist mindset and perpetuates more of the same.

Its only posters that come here to expose truths or that have PROOF that seem to really be in another dimension.

Let me ask again

you said this in your OP

There is apparently a secret project underway which is intended to bring out the real truth regarding these subjects. I have (humbly) been gifted with some of this information, and it is my intention to share these truths here with the general public.

What truths are you going to share?

ones about the secret projects?

as in are you going expose these projects, what they are called, who works on these projects?

or

truths that the secret project is trying to disclose?

Abductions are human activities and not alien in nature?

or Aliens are here and shapeshifters that broadcast the news?

Do you get the question I am asking?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

How could Pink Floyd be British propaganda agents?
In which did they serve the British government?

Apart from a few songs against establishment (animals, have a cigar) and English life (dark side of the moon), and of course The Wall, their songs are mostly hallucinogenic substances-driven trips, with fantastic music!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

Their objective was to assist in providing a strong validation intended to precede the British "Throne's Reproval" of the United States, which is part of the British Reassimilation.

Like regressors, it isn't a topic for tea.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Protoforms 101

In order to understand protoformic regressors, it is first necessary to understand evolutionary protoforms.

So...I have this kind of technical question...Your use of the word PROTOFORM...

You seem to be taking a awful lot of liberty there.

Definition of protoform
noun, Linguistics. 1. a hypothetical linguistic form reconstructed as an element of a protolanguage. -- www.dictionary.com...

And, I presume you don't mean the "Transformers" variant of the term...
Your variant seems to be completely unknown.

So what, precisely do you mean, and where does your variant originate?

Oh, and BTW, "Grays" are Extraterrestrials from Zeta Reticuli (I have real science and math to back that if you want).
"Reptilians", if you will, are from Nu(2) Canis Majoris (science and logic).
Just to leave no one out...Tall Whites: 13 Orionis
I don't remember the Pleiadians home star off hand, but they are just a splinter from 13 Orionis.

edit on 28-5-2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

The word protoform is derived from Ancient Greek πρωτο- (prōto-), meaning "primitive" or "before," and from Latin forma or formare, meaning "shape" or "mold."

The etymology is sound - in this context, it refers to the "shapes/molds" (or isolated traits) of the "primitive/before" evolutionary classes which preceded primates.

It isn't citable because it is one of the truths hidden from us by the Secret Societies.
edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

The citations wouldn't be searchable or retrievable, as they exist only within the blackest vaults of secrecy.

As for my sources, it is best to say that the information was guessed fairly and squarely with the assistance of science and medicine.

Do you understand how this voids much of your argument?

Sources are required not just for verification of your hypothesis, but, so that we each may begin to properly form our own understanding. Without sources, you have effectively said nothing...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The word protoform is derived from Ancient Greek πρωτο- (prōto-), meaning "primitive" or "before," and from Latin forma or formare, meaning "shape" or "mold."

The etymology is sound - in this context, it refers to the "shapes/molds" (or isolated traits) of the "primitive/before" evolutionary classes which preceded primates.

It isn't citable because it is one of the truths hidden from us by the Secret Societies.

Well at least you did some of your homework...

Unfortunately, your weak excuse for no citation is unacceptable. I've been a student of one of those very "secret societies" you mention, and I don't think what you speak of was in their body of teaching.

Although, it is surprising how much of your work is actually accurate. Not for its "protoformic" or "regessor" content, but for your small descriptions of the ... shall we say; "magick environment" the world is in today.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just take the information as written and consider it a gift from American Freedom.

Full disclosure, right here on ATS. Won't find it on Google or the Deep Web.

My sources are in a state of being without names.

Capiche?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i am with schuyler on this one, half of this thread is technobabble
edit on 28-5-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
just a PSA to accompany the thread move to the SW forum -

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

edit on Mon May 28 2018 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just take the information as written and consider it a gift from American Freedom.

Full disclosure, right here on ATS. Won't find it on Google or the Deep Web.

My sources are in a state of being without names.

Capiche?

Unacceptable. Without alternate sources, this becomes, perhaps "channeled"? or some other volatile mental/astral plane source?

Have you adequately vetted your sources? There are many a creature on the astral that just love to feed innocent folks a "line".

And, what I understand, so far, is you have no validated source...sorry. So; carry on, please, I'll be there to catch your errors

edit on 28-5-2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

#fromthetextbook: Choose something to traumatize - it can be the technical nature of the information. It can be the inability to find the information anywhere online on any search engine. The Little Engine That Could says that it can be anything,!
as loong as it does not compromise any more information than has already been disclosed. As a fallback measure, ensure that all witnesses to the information disclosure are regressed for redaction, discreditation, or in the worst case scenario, abortion.

Be sure to childify the source of the disclosure! Smokey the Bear said that childhood regression is one of the best ways to achieve maximum discreditation!!!

Only YOU can help regress disclosure fires!

edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

okaaayyyy

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

"It has been postulated that the scientific creation of protoformic regressors was an evolutionary immunoresponse to the emergence of nuclear weaponry."

I'm confused. You say that these protoformic regressors were a response to the emergence of nuclear weaponry then you say that they around as Nephilim/Neanderhtals.

Clarification, please and thank you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whitewave

Protoformics were neither Nephilim nor Neanderthals. It is possible that the "Nephilim" referenced in ancient Jewish texts were the result of a regressed homo sapiens sapiens populace interbreeding a more evolved group of Neanderthals who were acting as regressors during the time of the writing of those texts.

To clarify my other statement, the scientific discovery of protoforms and the creation of protoformic regressors could be considered a regressed evolutionary response, which might have been related to the creation and use of nuclear weaponry. As a biological reaction, I would compare it to an immunoresponse within the body.

edit on 30-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: whitewave

To clarify my other statement, the scientific discovery of protoforms and the creation of protoformic regressors could be considered a regressed evolutionary response, which might be related to the creation and use of nuclear weaponry.

There ya go again...where are the citations, references, links to this "scientific discovery"? Several of us keep asking, and all we get is diversion.
edit on 30-5-2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Regressors and regression science are believed to have been discovered by the Nazis and the Russians during World War II. They were carried over to the United States during Operation Paperclip.
edit on 30-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It is believed to have been science discovered by the Nazis and the Russians during World War II. It was carried over to the United States during Operation Paperclip.

And, where did you get that information?

Without a reference this is just another diversion...

Seriously, man, just how are we to evaluate your information with any alternate sources, or some reference to where you learned all this?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think I'm starting to piece this together. Urban dictionary (most relevant definition):
Regression-A stress-related defense mechanism. Involves reverting to immature behavior when presented with a stressful situation or hurtful information.
The Europeans were very regressive when they realised that Paris and London had been replaced by New York and Rio de Janiero.
by Johnny Pseudonym January 21, 2005

You also said that you had figured this all out "fairly and squarely with science and medication" and that you were given disclosure permission by a psychiatrist (or in a psychiatrist's office?).

You also said that Joseph Mengele (and associates) had worked with the Chinese to make this regressor discovery yet I found no mention of Joseph Mengele collaborating with China/Chinese in my search.

I have not come to a definitive conclusion (not enough information) but my suspicion is that you may have suffered a stressful situation or received hurtful information, were diagnosed with regression disorder, began taking medication in which you felt better and were encouraged by a psychiatrist to "talk about your feelings" which is why I suspect you're here now. Don't get me wrong; it's a cool story and I'm enjoying it but I don't think there is any evidence (at least none that you've presented) of Transformer-type humans known as "protoforms". I accept that I may be proven wrong at some time. That is all. Carry on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join