It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Evolutionary, Protoformic, and Natural Regressors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
When it comes to the topics of "aliens" and "ET sightings," delusional theories and misinformation abound. There is apparently a secret project underway which is intended to bring out the real truth regarding these subjects. I have (humbly) been gifted with some of this information, and it is my intention to share these truths here with the general public.

In order to understand the modern "alien abduction," it is first necessary to understand a few concepts related to the actual science involved in sighting and abduction. Mods, please sticky this thread, as it is intended to be an authoritative leap in the real knowledge. Please note that this is legal and not technically classified, as most of it was either overheard or guessed with medical assistance.

First of all, I am not qualified to diagnose any mental illness. If you have seen strange things, it is important to speak with a credentialed professional regarding your experiences.

What is a Regressor?

A regressor, or evolutionary regressor, in simplest terms, is an organism which possesses an intelligence capacity one or more orders of evolution higher than the average human.

Humans have no "natural regressors;" however, during World War II, Josef Mengele and his contemporaries worked with the Chinese to create regressors which were originally intended by the Nazis to be as "sheperds" to the human race.

One piece of delusional misinformation used to debunk this is that the human genome was not mapped out during that time. This is true, as it was not mapped out; however, the genius of this "debunk" is that the method used to create these regressors need not involve hereditary genetics. It instead involves modification of human embryos using simple medicines.

To create a Reptilian Regressor, an adrenaline agonist is injected into a human embryo, and the fetus is allowed to reach full term either using a surrogate or in a test tube.

To create an Avian Regressor ("grey"), an oxytocin antagonist is used.

These are also known as "protoformic regressors."

Protoforms 101

In order to understand protoformic regressors, it is first necessary to understand evolutionary protoforms.

Mammals (including humans) have two primary classes of evolutionary predecessors - Reptilians (dinosaurs/lizards) and Avians (birds). Scientists during the Nazi era discovered a way to use chemicals to isolate neural systems related to each of these biological classes. The simplest way to describe a protoformic regressor is to say that it is the purest and most evolved phenotype of each of these groups.

If dinosaur (reptilian) heredity had remained completely pure, a Reptilian Regressor would have been the ultimate result.

If bird (avian) heredity had remained pure, an Avian Regressor ("grey") would have been the ultimate result.

The history of protoformic regressors is directly related to a third concept - the "archetypal regressor."

Archetypal and Human Regressors

Archetypal Regressors are consciously and collectively sentient portions of the collective human psyche which relate to the evolutionary protoforms. It is said that at times, a human may "channel" these regressors and receive assistance or have "divine revelations." It is believed that "Ancient Aliens" may refer to the assistance by archetypal regressors (which exist as intelligent forms of consciousness) of the Egyptians and others in building the pyramids.

This concept of intelligent forms of evolutionary consciousness serves as a beautiful explanation for the existence of the same building structures in areas where the populations would have never had contact. These forms of consciousness can manifest collectively as group psychology, and "hive mind" experiences are said to be related to the emergence of archetypal regressors, which are said to perform certain evolutionary tasks.

It is noted that protoformic regressors were not perfected until around the emergence of nuclear weaponry. It is said that their creation was an evolutionary response intended to keep humanity from destroying itself. The creation of protoformic regressors was followed by the emergence of natural regressors in the human genome.

A natural regressor is usually observed as either an "Indigo Child" or a person with Autism spectrum or similar disorder who has a savant syndrome. It is said that different types of natural regressors are evolving in humanity as a result of the use of regressor technologies on the human race by our governments.

Natural regressors are one of three types of human regressor - the remaining two are adaptive regressors (those who learn to regress through education, meditative practice, or occult ritualism), and hybrid regressors (relatively new human phenotypes whose genetics have been combined with those of protoformic regressors).

Modern Use of Regressor Technologies

Today, Regressors are used by governments all over the world for intelligence, law enforcement, experimental, and eugenics (genocide) tasks. The modern "alien abduction" almost always involves regressors in some form. Protoformics were originally used by the Axis powers during World War II; today, they have been sighted in almost every nation, as they have now been widely commercialized and sold.

I will cover this more in a later topic; however, it is said that there are a few benevolent regressors who do not subscribe to their own exploitation by global powers to maintain their filthy thones of greed and arrogance.

As for now, I will give you time to digest the information I have disclosed. There have been too many sightings of "aliens" and "returned Gods," so it is time to disclose this information to the public in order to avoid a false flag attack.

Until next time,

-NR
edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You show up today with zero history, present a theory with absolutely no citations or any background information supporting this at all, and you want it to be a sticky? That's delusional.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
These Regressors as you call them are fallen angels. They are talked about in Egyptian, Sumerian, and briefly in Jewish history.

They did not evolve, but their material manifestation reflects their spiritual state, so when they came down, or materialized, or "coagulated", as the alchemists refer to it, they were giants capable of many amazing things having freshly come from the heavens, otherwise known as "akasha".

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

Book of Enoch

Giants teaching science to the Sumerians

Sumerian winged gods, indicating they came from above.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow. ATS is on a roll today.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

"something, something, stay inside and obey what you were taught"
-news

Ahh there we go. Now I feel safe again.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I love your response - it reflects the right-brain manifestation of these evolutionary forms which had not yet come into existence.

In scientific terms, the akasha is known as the imploded world, and in Western terms may be referred to as the "spiritual world." It refers to that which exists but has not yet been made manifest in the physical (exploded) world.

Imploded world forms are often very abstract and subjective. "Quetzacoatl" is in essence a beautiful primitive expression of the Avian protoform.

Art and religion are the easiest examples of imploded world forms made manifest. These are manifested through human consciousness in the same way that a light shines through a prism. It has been postulated that the scientific creation of protoformic regressors was an evolutionary immunoresponse to the emergence of nuclear weaponry.
edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The citations wouldn't be searchable or retrievable, as they exist only within the blackest vaults of secrecy.

As for my sources, it is best to say that the information was guessed fairly and squarely with the assistance of science and medicine.
edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

"something, something, stay inside and obey what you were taught"
-news

Ahh there we go. Now I feel safe again.

I thought God kept you safe. And Jesus.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Eh it's BS, but at least it's more fun than the political BS.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

It's interesting that the bible talks about these otherworldly beings, it's kinda like they where here and will be again and many don't know
Your reply is a fair warning at least
Right or wrong, it's clearly stated and nobody can here can say they were never told

Good call,,right or wrong

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor

[...] the information was guessed fairly and squarely with the assistance of science and medicine .

The same medicine Pink Floyd used, to create their music?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Of course their "existence" is mentioned in ancient religious texts - the consciousness of those who wrote texts such as the Torah and the New Testament is believed by some to have been assisted by evolutionary archetypal regressors.

As for the "nephilim," the reference is unclear and is a topic of debate among scholars. It may have referred to the Neanderthals (homo sapiens neanderthalis), whom in some cases may have served an evolutionary role as regressors to certain homo sapiens sapiens societies. They were indeed known to be much larger than an average human, and they were certainly "on the earth in those days."

Another possibility is that evolution took a great leap forward in "those days and after," and I have thought to myself that there may have been very large human regressors called "thralls" which fit the description.

As for "God," it is completely up to you whether or not you "believe.". Every person's path is different (some are "believers," some are not), and there should be no bickering on this matter. Peace, love, and respect should be exercised above all.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

Not taking the bait, but thanks anyway

Pink Floyd, sadly, were agents of British propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Awesome, i like you.

-I want to know the connection between the nazis and the elves-

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Elves may refer to visitation in dreams and during certain mental states by archetypal regressors which have taken abstract form.

It is best not to discuss elves. Elves are in the realm of mythology and religion, and it is not my intention to destroy anyone's faith.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
When it comes to the topics of "aliens" and "ET sightings," delusional theories and misinformation abound. There is apparently a secret project underway which is intended to bring out the real truth regarding these subjects. I have (humbly) been gifted with some of this information, and it is my intention to share these truths here with the general public.

In order to understand the modern "alien abduction," it is first necessary to understand a few concepts related to the actual science involved in sighting and abduction. Mods, please sticky this thread, as it is intended to be an authoritative leap in the real knowledge. Please note that this is legal and not technically classified, as most of it was either overheard or guessed with medical assistance.

First of all, I am not qualified to diagnose any mental illness. If you have seen strange things, it is important to speak with a credentialed professional regarding your experiences.

What is a Regressor?

A regressor, or evolutionary regressor, in simplest terms, is an organism which possesses an intelligence capacity one or more orders of evolution higher than the average human.

Humans have no "natural regressors;" however, during World War II, Josef Mengele and his contemporaries worked with the Chinese to create regressors which were originally intended by the Nazis to be as "sheperds" to the human race.

One piece of delusional misinformation used to debunk this is that the human genome was not mapped out during that time. This is true, as it was not mapped out; however, the genius of this "debunk" is that the method used to create these regressors need not involve hereditary genetics. It instead involves modification of human embryos using simple medicines.

To create a Reptilian Regressor, an adrenaline agonist is injected into a human embryo, and the fetus is allowed to reach full term either using a surrogate or in a test tube.

To create an Avian Regressor ("grey"), an oxytocin antagonist is used.

These are also known as "protoformic regressors."

Protoforms 101

In order to understand protoformic regressors, it is first necessary to understand evolutionary protoforms.

Mammals (including humans) have two primary classes of evolutionary predecessors - Reptilians (dinosaurs/lizards) and Avians (birds). Scientists during the Nazi era discovered a way to use chemicals to isolate neural systems related to each of these biological classes. The simplest way to describe a protoformic regressor is to say that it is the purest and most evolved phenotype of each of these groups.

If dinosaur (reptilian) heredity had remained completely pure, a Reptilian Regressor would have been the ultimate result.

If bird (avian) heredity had remained pure, an Avian Regressor ("grey") would have been the ultimate result.

The history of protoformic regressors is directly related to a third concept - the "archetypal regressor."

Archetypal and Human Regressors

Archetypal Regressors are consciously and collectively sentient portions of the collective human psyche which relate to the evolutionary protoforms. It is said that at times, a human may "channel" these regressors and receive assistance or have "divine revelations." It is believed that "Ancient Aliens" may refer to the assistance by archetypal regressors (which exist as intelligent forms of consciousness) of the Egyptians and others in building the pyramids.

This concept of intelligent forms of evolutionary consciousness serves as a beautiful explanation for the existence of the same building structures in areas where the populations would have never had contact. These forms of consciousness can manifest collectively as group psychology, and "hive mind" experiences are said to be related to the emergence of archetypal regressors, which are said to perform certain evolutionary tasks.

It is noted that protoformic regressors were not perfected until around the emergence of nuclear weaponry. It is said that their creation was an evolutionary response intended to keep humanity from destroying itself. The creation of protoformic regressors was followed by the emergence of natural regressors in the human genome.

A natural regressor is usually observed as either an "Indigo Child" or a person with Autism spectrum or similar disorder who has a savant syndrome. It is said that different types of natural regressors are evolving in humanity as a result of the use of regressor technologies on the human race by our governments.

Natural regressors are one of three types of human regressor - the remaining two are adaptive regressors (those who learn to regress through education, meditative practice, or occult ritualism), and hybrid regressors (relatively new human phenotypes whose genetics have been combined with those of protoformic regressors).

Modern Use of Regressor Technologies

Today, Regressors are used by governments all over the world for intelligence, law enforcement, experimental, and eugenics (genocide) tasks. The modern "alien abduction" almost always involves regressors in some form. Protoformics were originally used by the Axis powers during World War II; today, they have been sighted in almost every nation, as they have now been widely commercialized and sold.

I will cover this more in a later topic; however, it is said that there are a few benevolent regressors who do not subscribe to their own exploitation by global powers to maintain their filthy thones of greed and arrogance.

As for now, I will give you time to digest the information I have disclosed. There have been too many sightings of "aliens" and "returned Gods," so it is time to disclose this information to the public in order to avoid a false flag attack.

Until next time,

-NR

Well done...the terminology and template are parallel to others which are mainstream....you are attacking the problem from an interesting angle....the problem being finding a way for people to understand and accept their own natural potentials and to accept others for what they truly are without a better or worse bias developing....there is much more to the big picture...but keep your data coming it will help some people understand concepts new to them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Humanity is in a constant state of devolution and will remain so unless we interfere....until we go back to the pre-Adam genetic template...Nature always finds a way and she has done so with us....the Royal Families make great efforts to prevent this devolution in their own bloodlines by using selective breeding ...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry I had you wrong at first.

You're a pretty cool person.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hahahah.

Hope you're feeling well man good to see you around.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There is apparently a secret project underway which is intended to bring out the real truth regarding these subjects. I have (humbly) been gifted with some of this information, and it is my intention to share these truths here with the general public.

Please clarify this above.

Your intention to share truths are about the secret program or the truths that secret program is trying to disclose?

<<   2 >>

join