It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Thank you BEBOG. Sometimes I think you are the level headed one around here who always steadies the ship when she lists too far off to the waters of confusion. Plus, I've never seen you give excuses to blatant racism and hate, so, I am not afraid to say I admire you. *hi five*

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Wait you gotta be kiddong me with that Affirmative Action article!

You point out a time in history when the white man once had a form of Affirmative Action, and use that to justify calling ALL white men "the most card carrying affirmitive actions ever"??

God DAMN you! If you were in front of me right now...

Do I have to pay for EVERY thing a white person ever did in history? Just because racism and affirmative action were ok BACK THEN, we are better than that now, we grew, we learned from our mistakes, remember? So, NO. No more racism, no more affirmative action. It WILL come to an end, believe me.

The conclusion of that article is that, its ok because its revenge. Thats your philosophy huh? I am looking for brothers, but, if you dont want that, if youd rather fight me then go ahead and keep choosing racism.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

but "colour" is not a race, which is the point I am getting at, would you tell a white South African they are a "white person" and would they identify as "white" or African, the majority I would say would identify as African.

Race, as it is, is already encapsulated in spooky social constructs, being against "whiteness" or "white culture" (again spooky social constructs) is not being "anti-white" or against "white people", again, as I stated at the beginning, yes, other races CAN be racists towards others. but that is not the issue here.

I understand "white" is used as an umbrella for "white skin coloured Americans" but "American" is not a race, due to the colonisers raping indigenous people, and slave masters raping their slaves etc it is European bloodlines, this is again why Race is such a phantasm cloaked in language and words to construct social categories.

but Anti-white is just basic reactionary identity politics

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Pretty good video on the subject. It does contain some statistics and facts so a few posters in here will be allergic to it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-5-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

but "colour" is not a race, which is the point I am getting at, would you tell a white South African they are a "white person" and would they identify as "white" or African, the majority I would say would identify as African.

Race, as it is, is already encapsulated in spooky social constructs, being against "whiteness" or "white culture" (again spooky social constructs) is not being "anti-white" or against "white people", again, as I stated at the beginning, yes, other races CAN be racists towards others. but that is not the issue here.

I understand "white" is used as an umbrella for "white skin coloured Americans" but "American" is not a race, due to the colonisers raping indigenous people, and slave masters raping their slaves etc it is European bloodlines, this is again why Race is such a phantasm cloaked in language and words to construct social categories.

but Anti-white is just basic reactionary identity politics

You really work at trying to translate everything I write into some preconceived category. Then, after redefining into a new meaning, you come to a completely different conclusion that what the facts warrant.

Is this what you spent thousands of dollars learning in sociology class or are you still in school? If you are, might I suggest switching to a more reality based course of study so your education isn't a complete waste of money.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

no, I never went to school... what that has to do with this conversation I don't understand...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: toysforadults

I see the opposite. I see more racial unity now than ever before. I see way more interracial couples than ever before. There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it. This thread will only spark people's fear(s) and some will act accordingly based on those fears. It will only lead to more problems and make the situation worse. It's not about race; it never was. It's always been about financial control. Those in power use race division as a tool to control the masses so they can keep financial control. My 2 cents.

Hate to say it man, but you're living under a rock

I also see more white and black unity but you only see that in a place of prosperity. If you find a place that you're afraid to walk through at night.... you might rethink your reasoning. The question is why you're afraid. The fear is real. You'd have to be ignorant to believe that reverse racism isn't real. Personally I believe it's far bigger than simple white on black racism. More whites are at very least more tolerant of black people if not just down right feeling equal with them but again, only in places of prosperity where the scales feel more equal between them.

Exactly.

The powers that be seems to find great satisfaction in divide and conquer. Keep people angry. Keep them afraid. Keep them poor. That's good for the elites. Sells product. Gets people to do whatever for however little.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yup, it's also called Black privilege.

It's ok for Black people to spit out racial slurs and mock white people with their "white guy" voice and call them honkeys crackers, and whitey ford and it's all fun and games.

Let's have a white man do a "black guy" voice and call them niggas and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose and black lives matter.

It's actually hilarious. The very people who claim racism are the ones who are racist meanwhile everyone has to walk on eggshells trying not to piss off the black man or else.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Because you just said it, there are "white South Africans" are they white? are they African?

white is not a "race identifier" because it doesn't exist as a race, so saying "anti-White" is just reactionary based identity politics.

when you say "white" what do you mean? who do you mean? so-called "Americans"? Europeans?

Everyone knows White means American and Black means African American. Not sure why you have to be so anal about it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: toms54

a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

Most blacks are murdered by other blacks.

And most whites are murdered by other whites ,what's your point.

My point is most black murders are black on black not blacks getting killed by white police. You are exaggerating .

And my point is many a death of black ppl is caused by racist perceptions, and white ppl still kill other white ppl at much the same rate as Black ppl killing Black ppl, where is the exaggeration .

Please do a fact check on yourself

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Wait you gotta be kiddong me with that Affirmative Action article!

You point out a time in history when the white man once had a form of Affirmative Action, and use that to justify calling ALL white men "the most card carrying affirmitive actions ever"??

God DAMN you! If you were in front of me right now...

Do I have to pay for EVERY thing a white person ever did in history? Just because racism and affirmative action were ok BACK THEN, we are better than that now, we grew, we learned from our mistakes, remember? So, NO. No more racism, no more affirmative action. It WILL come to an end, believe me.

The conclusion of that article is that, its ok because its revenge. Thats your philosophy huh? I am looking for brothers, but, if you dont want that, if youd rather fight me then go ahead and keep choosing racism.

Then you obviously missed the point, it was OK when white ppl in general benefitted from it ,built up equity from it but as soon as one mentioned blacks ,then it's a negative all of a sudden, blacks are lazy, and BTW, just to keep things current because lord know you guys love amnesia, wanna know who are the largest beneficiaries of affirmative action??..glad you asked.
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
www.vox.com...

Now I'm not knocking white females, I'm sure they used it to contribute to their families well being, again there is not a hint of irony or straight hypocrisy from you guys..lol
edit on 28-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

My point is most black murders are black on black not blacks getting killed by white police. You are exaggerating .

And my point is many a death of black ppl is caused by racist perceptions, and white ppl still kill other white ppl at much the same rate as Black ppl killing Black ppl, where is the exaggeration .

Don't need to , Trayvon Martin's death among many others are well known, recently
Black Teen Nearly Shot After Knocking On Door Asking For Directions To School
m.huffpost.com...

This one some yrs ago ended in tragedy.

Homeowner Who Shot And Killed A Girl On His Porch Found Guilty Of Murder
thinkprogress.org...

I'm not gonna list all here, but this is happing because of racist assed notion and generalization about Black ppl, which is my original point to this klik bait thread.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

So really?? because some of you guys find it harder to randomly call Blk folks Niggah !!oooh I'm being oppressed,..

I am reasonable certain that Blacks or anyone else who uses racial slurs in the work place will have H.R paying them a visit.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And the truth comes out

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Important point. "White Nationalist" and "Nationalist" are not the same thing.

What's the difference?

A nationalist is someone who puts their nation first before international concerns. So, a white nationalist, is a nationalist who happens to be a white person.

What horse sht, and folks let you get away saying it..lol
Soo a Black nationalist is a nationalist who happens to be a black person???

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Don't need to , Trayvon Martin's death among many others are well known, recently
m.huffpost.com...

thinkprogress.org...

I'm not gonna list all here, but this is happing because of racist assed notion and generalization about Black ppl, which is my original point to this klik bait thread.

You've posted at least two reasonably intelligent comments in this thread so far. Now you're back to these headlines again. Everyone here knows it would be simple to post thousands of black on white crimes so why do you continue? How about FBI crime statistics? Why do you keep on with this victim tirade? I think you're the one that's racist.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it.

Try reading not only the articles, but the comments section of theroot.com.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

m.huffpost.com...

thinkprogress.org...

You've posted at least two reasonably intelligent comments in this thread so far. Now you're back to these headlines again. Everyone here knows it would be simple to post thousands of black on white crimes so why do you continue? How about FBI crime statistics? Why do you keep on with this victim tirade? I think you're the one that's racist.

Off course it is, but with some here, stats that reflects negatively on Blk ppl is the all and be all, white ppl generally get to claim they are individuals and those same stats don't matter, while blks are group together under one umbrella, and I was challenged show how blk ppl get killed by racist perceptions, I provided evidence of that.
Look at the response of quite a few folks in this thread who starred the statement of labeling blacks as lazy, now if those persons believed that, and are in charge of hirings, and my pictured application appeared on their desk, are they not more likely to tossed my app in the dust bin??

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I've been noticing the accepted racism against white people due to the "oppressed" groups in the western world. I've decided to share a few examples with you.

Here we have Aries Spears a comedian who I was a big fan of when he was on Mad Tv, never again. This guy is a racist.

Here we have another video openly racist, not only is this video openly racist but this guy is actually calling for violence against all white people. Not sure how this doesn't violate Youtubes Terms and some of my favorite channels have been delete recently for discussing conspiracies?

Now this guy I really can't stand, somehow I see his Tweets on Twitter all the time, no idea why.

This guy mask his racism as white supremacy. This is growing, it's open and it's being support by the left.

Oh, I like Jesse Lee Peterson, I enjoy his videos a lot.

These examples are everywhere and it's more common everyday. Not only is this on the rise in media and pop culture I'm experiencing more and more of this kind of racism everyday. I live in a culturally diverse blue collar town and many black men and women won't even talk to me because of my skin color. I have dozens of examples of me just trying to be a normal human and facing open racism. The media driven narrative promote mostly by Democrats and their media dogs are emboldening this kind of racism and trying to silence anyone who talks about it.

Oh let me add, You started the thread with a string of vids to make your point, while you want to throw stats at me and complained when I showed cases to backup my POV.
And really Jesse Lee Peterson is your goto guy??..

BLACK PASTOR WHO THANKED GOD FOR SLAVERY HOSTS ANTI-NAACP RALLY
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a controversial black minister and radio personality who once thanked God for slavery; has said that most blacks “lack moral character;” and who in 2009 wrote an article headlined “Obama hates the white man,” for the far-right World Net Daily.

www.splcenter.org...

That guy is. your goto guy..

So in essence you found someone a skin folk..not Kin folk to reenforce your own stereotype, because he said it so it must be true..sigh![
Oh BTW not a fan of Nasheed, he demagogues too much, plus I don't think he believes in half the sht he said.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think I am starting to understand. You saw a thread about racism toward white people, a "klik bait" thread. So you decided to flood it with posts about how white people are racist to blacks. We hear that stuff every day in the news, schools, work, on and on. You are a good example of what we are talking about. Nearly every one of your posts is racist. Still, those here have been polite to you and tried to talk to you. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join