It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

Most blacks are murdered by other blacks.

And most whites are murdered by other whites ,what's your point.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Because you just said it, there are "white South Africans" are they white? are they African?

white is not a "race identifier" because it doesn't exist as a race, so saying "anti-White" is just reactionary based identity politics.

when you say "white" what do you mean? who do you mean? so-called "Americans"? Europeans?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

My point is most black murders are black on black not blacks getting killed by white police. You are exaggerating.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: toms54

Because you just said it, there are "white South Africans" are they white? are they African?

white is not a "race identifier" because it doesn't exist as a race, so saying "anti-White" is just reactionary based identity politics.

when you say "white" what do you mean? who do you mean? so-called "Americans"? Europeans?

You confuse race with nationality. When I say white I mean white skin color. Be honest. You have never heard this before?

Martin Luther King was a black man. You saying he wasn't black?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
nta

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My point is most black murders are black on black not blacks getting killed by white police. You are exaggerating .

And my point is many a death of black ppl is caused by racist perceptions, and white ppl still kill other white ppl at much the same rate as Black ppl killing Black ppl, where is the exaggeration .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, I'm not a racist, but they seem to want us to be pretty bad. As white men, we are condemned whether we are racist or not. In most black people's eyes we are racists period and there's nothing we can say to change that. I'm about to the point to where I should just give them what they want. Remember the last time there was "real" racism? Who won that battle? If I were a black person, racism would be one thing that I would 'want' to forget...not piss off white people, so they will go back and make slaves of them again. It just seems like black people WANT racism. A great deal of them even call each other the N word all the time, serious OR joking, but if a white person says it..it's racist, but then they keep it alive by reminding each other all the time of it. Seems like they love their hand outs and Welfare so much, that they would rather keep racism alive to keep getting free stuff. That's what it looks like to me.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

White people aren't crying about racism, in a world where blacks and whites share the same privilege. No black person in the Western Hemisphere has ever picked cotton, or been beaten for not doing so. That's the difference. Whites suck it up and deal with it, black people cry and whine "racism", so they can use their affirmative action card (just like Feminists do) to keep getting free Government hand-outs. THIS is why they keep it alive, they're lazy for the most part. I hate to use an umbrella term to describe black people, but after all isn't that the very nature of this post? If they are going to categorize me, then let's play their game once again. There are some stand up black people that work just as hard as any white person and never complain about what we all suffer through today, but if any black person has used the word "reparations" because they feel like they should be rewarded for the suffering of ancestors they've never met, these are the lazy one's of whom I speak.
edit on 28-5-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Who is they?

statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered?

Lol See, you're part of the problem. The only "stereotype" as you put it, that I addressed, were the racist aspect, the very people we're referring to... the very source of the problem. No one is putting all people in black neighborhoods in one box. No one is singling out all black folk here.

Oh but like alot of others that want to pin a racist label on white people, the same old dribble falls from your mouth are...

What do you mean, you people!?

That's tired and very played out. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Don't divert it to some kind of racist remark. You should know better than that. Your political axe is ground to the handle. You should really get some kind of clue to what's really going on in the world.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged"

And you act like that is a bad thing.. I for one am tired of blame from every one. At every turn someone tries to use the term racist. Well whites have had enough.
The word has been so bastageized, that it has little or no effective meaning. We will carry on, how's about you do too. or must we carry you as well.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is still going on? Cripes. You guys are quick enough to call each other snowflakes but in this thread you wouldn't be able to see one due to the snowstorm.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

White people aren't crying about racism, in a world where blacks and whites share the same privilege.

No but some some like to whine bitch and groan and create threads like this, about Black ppl complaining about sht that affects them for generations.

No black person in the Western Hemisphere has ever picked cotton, or been beaten for not doing so. 

Hahaha!!..tell me you meant to say something else or just being facetious.

black people cry and whine "racism", so they can use their affirmative action card .

Ahem I know this is a thing for the longest time ,but White ppl are the most affirmative action card carriers
Econamici: When Affirmative Action was White, by Ira Katznelson.
dollarsandsense.org...

they're lazy for the most part. I hate to use an umbrella term to describe black people, but after all isn't that the very nature of this post?

You said you hate it but you did it anyways..lol
Mean while Black folks are among the earliest on the subway heading for some #ty jobs,and are among the late riders heading home from said #ty jobs.

reparations" because they feel like they should be rewarded for the suffering of ancestors they've never met, these are the lazy one's of whom I speak.

Blacks Were Enslaved Well into the 1960s
www.vice.com...

While reparations is debated among AAs , my take as well as many if not most others is, it's a gigantic waste of time and energy, although those who survived well into the 60ts after it's abolition deserved recompense.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If you care so much about black slavery, racism, and justice for blacks, what are you doing about black slaves in Africa being held by other blacks currently?

You could be putting your money where your mouth is.

I have a feeling you are doing nothing and you just like to demonize whites for treatment that you nor your immediate relatives ever experienced.

edit on 28-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yeah here is what I try not do, generalized about white ppl , although it is easy to do, so a little bit of P.C is OK .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If you care so much about black slavery, what are you doing about black slaves in Africa being held by other blacks currently?

You could be putting your money where your mouth is.

I have a feeling you are doing nothing and you just like to demonize whites for treatment that you nor your immediate relatives ever experienced.

Who said I don't! who said I haven't put private time in this effort like contacting the Congressional Black Caucus

Black Slave Owners:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who said I haven't tried to address the historical aspect of Blacks on their role in that horrible practice.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I stand corrected. Good for you.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Greed is the underlying cause of hate to form into speech... of course that is then spread as a delusion or illusion that things cannot change. One must take positive action to reverse the course one may feel stuck on or that has been handed. Choice each moment contains one...

The reason greed underlies the cause is it is a root that must be dug up; as the direct cause after greed that binds is mental formation; so what has one allowed to form into one's mind as a reality? That in itself can not only poison oneself; but an entire population.

Blind ear, blind eye... means turning away but still containing clear seeing, turn it full circle and it is just yet another blind eye and blind ear. So many skulls represent the same thing all just as hard as any rock the voice can throw at it... yet blind and deaf to both sides that turned away while in life.

This title and etc. is only fuel for a fire that has burned in the minds and bellies; looking for a mind to feed it too. Peace is easier to take a chance on; than scrambling and clamouring for some position one has already taken.

Stagnation means the water has ceased to flow; the same as breath... so when one breaths under it, or tries to rise above it... they are just going round and round. Be all that as it may; things are as they are... no one has to pick up nor tow any lines, people love to toss their burdens onto other peoples shoulders.

Hell even that figure called Atlas shrugged... the weight of the world is too much; so I am going to refocus on things that have more of a priority for me and my own personal welfare in self compassion and love; than the vicious circle that has no seeming beginning or end; and yet always revolves around the same point... meaning on the other hand or side of the Yin/Yang it is pointless.

The tongue may think as a consciousness is lowering to it; that it carries ones own thoughts... but there are more flavors in and to life to be found on it; than some stupid old bad breath that does not arise from the direct experience of food.

The eyes cannot carry food; otherwise plates, utensils etc. would not exist.

This sort of mind/brain rot that people pass along is what has been referred to as: The Zombie Alpacalypse... and well the Alpaca is already used as a beast of burden; so mind your lips or else one digs up a myriad of graves that should never be disturbed.

Labels best left for clothing even though to be honest it is mean to cover; and honestly they are the only thing that can in reality cover your ass; as words cannot, and no one else can without some sort of slavery or pact involved.

So hey; handle YOUR business, and let the ladle dish it to the cradle, as that sort of thing just needs to be lay to rest. If a label isn't allowed to stick? Who the hell would even carry it; other than someone on a fool's errand.

Have a nice one; as in your life as it is really all you have... so many try to possess another with little gas lighting terms; like my this and my that.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery" ~Bob Marley

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Important point. "White Nationalist" and "Nationalist" are not the same thing.

What's the difference?

A nationalist is someone who puts their nation first before international concerns. So, a white nationalist, is a nationalist who happens to be a white person.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nationalism, patriotism, imperialism are the same thing. Slavery to a goal; not knowing what that goal is becomes politics; when that is corrupt or left on a need to know? Just the same as on a personal basis? The excuse of security is involved... regarding a boat or ship there is sure ground that all people can stand on that requires no bond like those docking port to port harbour to harbor in various trades where one has to mind their step.

I have docked from many boats; the slippery slopes from ocean/sea spray makes one scramble to grasp something secure; stepping off a gunwale too far stern and only a bowline exists? Can spread one's legs into a split worse than socks on a clean and polished floor as both feet want to grasp no one wants to get crushed between a dock and a vessel as the step once the leg frees will send it back towards the dock; of course then there is high and low tides step ups and step downs.

I could go on but the sun set innumerable times yesterday and it will arise innumerable times tomorrow no matter how many times we have seen it or called it anything other than just appreciate what it does. Even at night we have that nice thing called a moon to remind us of that.

Sometimes a wink from a distant star is all we need to recall the blinking that leads to nodding; so sleep tight with all that mental pitching and rolling on the waves and winds of change.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You know what has effected ME for generations? The same thing. The same exact thing.

See I never owned any slave. I never was a slave. But, generations later, here i am, being bkamed and told that i need to step aside so the black people can process Their pain. You dont think there is pain associated with being white? My whole life I'm told "you have it way too good", "youve had unfair advantages and your existence is causing pain and suffering".

Just like blacks I never went through any of it, I researched my family and we never had slaves, came to minnesota in 1855 amd worked their goddamn fingers to the bone.

But just like blacks, here we are generations later, and I have to watch people talk about how bad white people are and they get to keep their jobs, but the slightest hint of impropriety by a white person, and all the alarm bells are sounded. People lose their jobs for a slip of the tongue, if theyre white.

Dont you get tired of people talking about how bad black people are? (even though they are immediately bum rushed by the Black Privilege Systematic Socioeconomic Machine and you can just carry on about your life knowing its definitely being taken care of by very capable people with very deep pockets) Then you should be against racism No Matter Where It Comes from... fighting racism is fighting racism. You dont say "well, these people, unlike any other race of people ever known to exist, are "dealing with things, for generations... GENERATIONS i tell you! See, other races problems magically disappear, after every single generation, but the blacks are different so, theyre allowed to be racist".

Really? How about some actual STANDARDS. You know? ACCOUNTABILITY. RESPONSIBILITY. Is any of this sinking in?

How bout this? No overt racism for anyone at any time in public. If you want to talk this nonsense in your own homes thats fine. But keep that filth out of our childrens ears!

No overt racism or hatred for ANYONE, or else, you have to lose your jobs, too! I don't care How many generations something effected you, its effecting All of us ok?! I don't get a free pass because "well hes white so the effects of owning another human are a horrible thing to have to live through so maybe we should take it easy on white folks".

Some people act like that having slavery in our history is supposed to be a GOOD thing for white people. Theres no bad effects from being told that all this suffering is somehow connected to you? No, white people are doing NOTHING BUT BENEFITING the whole entire time. Only a fool would suggest there could be any negative effects from THAT!

No ONLY the black man is allowed to suffer...from things they never went through. The white man is to pay dearly, but, he doesnt get any of the sympathy even though he is just as emotionally and psychologically wrecked from this whole unfortunate business that nobody alive today experienced... No, just shovel heaps of sympathy on the blacks, theres nothing racist about that, its just...revenge. Nothing personal, just business.

The biggest thing hurting or "effecting" black people today (and perhaps for generations to come) is Thug & Bling Bling Culture, PERIOD!!!!! That is what keeps them from seeking education (ignorant, no opportunities), that is what makes them greedy (prison, unhappiness), that is what makes them feel seperate from yet better than society (racism, elitism), that is what keeps them thinking everything bad for them is good, and everything good for them is bad.

Blacks were enslaved well into the 60s? That makes it sound like ALL blacks were still under slavery. Maybe it should say SOME blacks. Or, to be even more accurate and unbiased, why not just say PEOPLE were enslaved. People of all colors were enslaved well into the 60s.

I get what you are saying, but these stories that had to be dug up by professional journalists did not effect the lives of the people talking racism in the OP Videos or of 99% of black people living today. You act like we Wanted them to be enslaved! Not even MLK or JFK had known about it or else something would have been done. Nobody knew. Just like nobody knows about the white sex slaves who are CURRENTLY being tortured amd raped by black gang members and mexican cartel scum, "OMG WHITES were enslaved well into the 2018s!" Omg! Black Supremecy! Ohhh you mean its NOT helpful to point out one specific instance of racism and then claim years and years of free passes on hatred and racism? Well, who knew??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join