It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: wylekat

How many white supremacists do you encounter in the course of week or a month?

Almost every time I dare step foot out of the house. Sometimes, it's hard to tell them apart from the fruitloops I encounter as well. I am to the point of not going out unless it's some unholy hour in the morning (no traffic, no one is up) so I can get exercise and a walk in, or wife suggests I come on out for groceries and such.

Hell, ran into one today. He took one look at us, at kid who has flaming red hair, made the face someone makes when smelling hot manure, and started to weirdly wheel around. We went the opposite way real quick.

It's not everyone, but it's enough. It is truly frightening.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

No they can still kill you for being white though.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Absolute proof he was a racist white supremacists if ever there was one.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

On the other hand, the black community does have some real racists in the "conscious community". You see a lot of these buffoons wrap themselves in dashikis and other back to africa mumbo jumbo. You'll hear them preaching about blacks being kings and queens and white people as genetic mutants from a caucus mountains, etc. Most of these minstrels are nothing but corner store hustlers. Go look up Polight, Saneta, Young Pharoah, etc.

Agreed, don't forget my personal favorite The Black Hebrew Israelites , very anti- African and those who think they are the original natives of this land.
However there are folks who had always looked to Africa for inspiration in a very holistic way like the AME churches, and institutions named Ethiopian, folks trying to piece together, our broken history, not just for bragging rights but to set the record straight, and challenge the narrative.
BTW Polite and Young Pharaoh have been outted out as plain frauds Polite took his followers money for some kinda investment scheme, moved outta Harlem to California, dumped his Black wives and hooked up with a White Nubian queen..

edit on 27-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No they can still kill you for being white though.

I guess so ,like racist white ppl have always done..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I've been noticing the accepted racism against white people due to the "oppressed" groups in the western world. I've decided to share a few examples with you.

Here we have Aries Spears a comedian who I was a big fan of when he was on Mad Tv, never again. This guy is a racist.

Here we have another video openly racist, not only is this video openly racist but this guy is actually calling for violence against all white people. Not sure how this doesn't violate Youtubes Terms and some of my favorite channels have been delete recently for discussing conspiracies?

Now this guy I really can't stand, somehow I see his Tweets on Twitter all the time, no idea why.

This guy mask his racism as white supremacy. This is growing, it's open and it's being support by the left.

Oh, I like Jesse Lee Peterson, I enjoy his videos a lot.

These examples are everywhere and it's more common everyday. Not only is this on the rise in media and pop culture I'm experiencing more and more of this kind of racism everyday. I live in a culturally diverse blue collar town and many black men and women won't even talk to me because of my skin color. I have dozens of examples of me just trying to be a normal human and facing open racism. The media driven narrative promote mostly by Democrats and their media dogs are emboldening this kind of racism and trying to silence anyone who talks about it.

Only watched half an hour, of the first one. But, that guy was being totally real, in terms of black cultural respect . I saw no anti-white prejudice. That doesn't mean the cross cultural references can't be easily misunderstood. But....rap battles...evolved out of doin' the dozens...and roasting...and various other toughness rituals...he was highly respectful, in that frame.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The first video reminded me of that fake a$$ed Hillary Clinton a bit. Making all kinds of excuses and blaming everyone but himself for his failures.

Just for fun (since this is about racism):

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered

there's no big white boogeyman out killen everyday black folk, you think all those people shot in Chicago were shot by the KKK?

no

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

No, that is "white supremacy"

Those guys may also be white nationalists, by virtue of being white and a nationalist, but the two are not the same

White nationalists do not believe in superiority of one ethnic/cultural group over another. Instead, "America first" describes the attitude that the United States should focus on (and give preference to) US citizens and our own country when dealing with foreign and domestic issues. Nationalism is the belief in the superiority of your country. Some of us nationalists just so happen to be white. Plenty of non-white nationalists also.

Note: Nationalists are not universally right or left wing.
edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm proud of my Jewish & mut heritage as well. That doesn't mean I think it is superior to any other ethnicity/heritage. I don't need a superiority complex, our ancestor's accomplishments stand on their own two feet.

Words not needed to see the fruits of our labor

Does that make you a racist? But if I feel the same way I am a supremacist, Nazi, evil racist?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them. 

Who is the they?? see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered, having the police called on them for just existing while black, mean while, many of you are comfortable having new Nazis in the oval office, racist assed whistle like the politician driving an ICE bus looking for brown ppl, yes we have always had Black ppl who badmouth white ppl, but hardly anyone of them controls where you can or cannot live, can deny you loans etc.
Even in the poorest Black neighborhoods the majority of the folks are decent ppl.

Most blacks are murdered by other blacks.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing you do will ever be enough.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Skin colour is a false identifier if you are talking about "Race and Ethnicity" though. grouping based on skin colour is reactionary based identity politics

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Damnit, i'm late!

(pulls out his popcorn).

Racism is racism, no matter who it comes from. What they say is no different than I i hear on Fox, the difference is that it involves a group you identify with.

If you want to put an end to what he says, then racism needs to be put to an end in all aspects of American society.

Television, sports, education, housing, you name it, it's got it. Hows thats for schadenfreude.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The world has become a sad place i'm afraid.

Starting around the 8:14 minute mark.

In the Video, an altercation between students and faculty at Evergreen University, a school notorious for its politically correct campus culture. The minority students on campus were holding a “Day of Absence,” meaning that white people were asked not to come to school or work. (Just imagine the reaction if the races had been reversed!). Bret Weinstein, a white professor, objected to this, and was instantly labelled a racist and a white supremacist. Subsequently, radical social justice activists actually kidnapped faculty members and held them hostage while they made their demands.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: toms54

Skin colour is a false identifier if you are talking about "Race and Ethnicity" though. grouping based on skin colour is reactionary based identity politics

Europeans are generally white, Africans are generally black. Martin Luther King was a black man.

What about these statements is false identifier or reactionary based identity politics? I admit there are black people in Europe and white people in Africa. I am talking about general usage by the general population not some specialized genetic and anthropology discussion in a college classroom.

If this usage is unacceptable how should we express these concepts?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

see statements like this and stereotyping cause many everyday Black folks to get murdered

there's no big white boogeyman out killen everyday black folk, you think all those people shot in Chicago were shot by the KKK?

no

Yes some wear uniforms and shoot unarmed black ppl others justify these actions by any argument necessary and ooh thank the Gods for Chicago to hang your hat on.
How is life for Black folks in Windsor Hills or DeSoto, Texas or anyone of the following to name a few.

Olympia Fields, Illinois
Wheatley Heights, New York
Hillcrest, New York
Woodmore, Maryland
Kettering, Maryland
Fort Washington, Maryland
Mitchellville, Maryland
Friendly, Maryland.

What! Not interested?? or interesting??
Always Chicago Chicago the city of Capone , there's no place there's no place ,there's no place like home.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am a "white" 32 year old male.

That being said, I was raised not knowing anything about racism. It wasn't until I started attending a local YWCA's youth program that I was first targeted for my skin color. I was only 9 years old, and I had no idea what cracker meant until I asked my mom when she picked me up.

You see, I was only trying to play basketball with the other kids. They wouldn't let me because I was a "salty cracker". Not understanding, I went on to play with some other children. I've never been a racist.

Racist terms were not tolerated in the home I grew up in, nor are they tolerated in my home. I believe it's the quality of your character that defines you, and if you honestly believe that skin color matters I'd recommend some inflection.

Ignorance breeds stupidity.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seeker1963

It's meant to inhibit any open nationalism.

If Nationalism becomes synonymous with racism (as it already is) then it's a social engineering move meant to encourage globalism and "open borders".

You know, sometimes you post stuff that actually makes a lot of sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join