It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: toms54

Sure but should those groups be based off the self interests of any one specific "color" group? I believe the world will advance a lot faster if we put that sort of antiquated thinking behind us, white power, black power, brown power, yellow power whatever the case may be I would prefer us to unite under the concept of "human power"

Sounds good. I hope you can get everyone to agree on that.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

www.usnews.com...

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

www.infoplease.com...

White 196,817,552 63.7 211,460,626 75.1
Black or African American 37,685,848 12.2 34,658,190 12.3

so according to these statistics who is it that really looks racist?

I'm not trying to claim this stuff doesn't exist. I am saying that whites should be able to associate in their own interest without being called supremacist, Nazi, racist, etc.

Every other ethnic group does it including some that hold quite a bit of power.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

oh ok, I misunderstood you

yes there's no problem with me being proud of being a white irishman

western culture is a product of european (mainly christian or judeo) culture

and I'm proud of it, no that doesn't make me a racist

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sure but should those groups be based off the self interests of any one specific "color" group? I believe the world will advance a lot faster if we put that sort of antiquated thinking behind us, white power, black power, brown power, yellow power whatever the case may be I would prefer us to unite under the concept of "human power"

Then stop supporting the PC BS? We might just actually overcome it if we stop the idiots who want to categorize everyone on race/sex etc etc????

FFS, let's just put a stop to the insanity that is dividing us???????

edit on 27-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

white power, black power, brown power, yellow power whatever the case may be I would prefer us to unite under the concept of "human power"

Amen to that

So simple, yet implausible at this time. Doing so would remove the excuses and self-victimization. No one wants to accept personal responsibility and accountability when they can just lump all their problems on "the other"
edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm proud of my Jewish & mut heritage as well. That doesn't mean I think it is superior to any other ethnicity/heritage. I don't need a superiority complex, our ancestor's accomplishments stand on their own two feet.

Words not needed to see the fruits of our labor

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I get hell from both sides- it's the white supremacists AND the black racists that treat me like crap.

WTH.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It appears that some people of colour are very jealous of not being white and so they are projecting their jealousy the only way they have been educated to do so - through racism, backed up with violence if necessary.

Hey - remember this special needs whitey getting what he deserved from the 4 oppressed black youths because 'white' & 'Trump'?..........

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

How many white supremacists do you encounter in the course of week or a month?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

essentially never

I guess I have an aura that doesn't attract them

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The demographics in America have shifted so quickly w poc quickly taking over in terms of shear numbers. This shift has a lot of people uneasy and nervous. Just like when the numbers were the opposite and white people were the vast majority African Americans, women, gays, native Americans, Asians, Jews etc were treated like utter dog poop some had to ride on the back of the bus, drink from separate water fountain, live under racist Jim crow laws etc etc. I hope and pray that this does not happen to white man without downplaying the possibility I'm just saying I I think that eventually, when the roles are ultimately reversed, that people of color and minorities will treat white people better than they were treated in the past.

Again I hate to downplay the oppression faced by the white man in America, but right now it appears that POC and minorities have a higher access to cell phones and video cameras because they are the ones catching blatant racism on camera in public places on an almost daily basis. But I digress..I'm sure you will come up w tons of videos of blacks, gays, immigrants and illegals being blatantly racist to white people in public.

You are absolutely correct. The shifting of majority numbers from white to non-white in the close future is terrifying to a certain group of people who believe they could possibly be treated as badly as they know minorities be it POC, gay, immigrant, different from them people have been treated in the past. Not necessarily treated badly by them as such personally, of course.

This reverse racism is fact-free fear mongering. Now I wonder who would benefit from tireless racial divide? Hmmm.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

your post comes off as very anti white, like we need to suffer the injustices of the past kind of racism

I'm Irish, I want reparations for Irish people having to be butchers and coal miners, where is my reperations for the way the British treat the Irish?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As someone that looks like a Nazi's wet dream, I've never experienced racism or prejudice directed towards me.

Meanwhile I hear the near daily stories my Black and Hispanic friends tell and it's appalling.

But yeah, It's white people that are getting the shaft in this country.

I have to say, there's been a few threads on here today that have made me sick to my stomach. I knew the Far Right were settling in at home here on ATS but now we're starting to look like Stormfront 2.0.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: crtrvt

your post comes off as very anti white, like we need to suffer the injustices of the past kind of racism

I'm Irish, I want reparations for Irish people having to be butchers and coal miners, where is my reperations for the way the British treat the Irish?

You are most likely speaking to someone who took out a freakin 70k loan who majored in Social Justice or Political Science by a bunch of Marxists college professors who live the high life due to capitalism but brain wash every young mind they can to hate it???

Good luck!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They're not just settling in they are settled and becoming very vocal with their increased confidence.... It's sad....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They're not just settling in they are settled and becoming very vocal with their increased confidence.... It's sad....

Tired of trolling the Tommy Robinson threads calling everyone who supports him racists and bigots and found a new thread to continue your BS?????

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I wasn't expecting white whine today.

Goes well With cheese &...No!No! No! bad Spider ,bad Spider..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Tired of trolling the Tommy Robinson threads calling everyone who supports him racists and bigots and found a new thread to continue your BS?????

Dude you are low information racist knuckle dragging old man wishing the world would burn . I couldn't care less what you think, your right fantasies are just that... Fantasies...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There does seem to be an acceptance of racism against white people. I saw recently the story of a bar owner creating an event at his establishment with a door policy of 'no whites' and $10 given to guests as a 'reparation' for slavery.

I didn't see or hear much from the people who were so upset with a baker who refused to put two men on a wedding cake for a gay couple.

It's just accepted as ok to be racist against white people for some reason.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Dude you are low information racist knuckle dragging old man wishing the world would burn . I couldn't care less what you think, your right fantasies are just that... Fantasies...

What is low information comrade? Fill me in. Is it you are pissed you took out a huge loan to be educated/brainwashed and your pissed that common sense eludes you?

Help me out bruh.... Cause you are so anti white with your knuckle dragging comment and bigoted against people like me who are OLD just spill your guts! Bet you want to kill your own parents right? I mean they are old and FFS they sure as hell think differently than your brainwashed ass right????

edit on 27-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join