It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

It is only a problem for people who want to keep a pure race, everyone else is going to end up mixed up ethnically and culturally.

Some people find it hard to get along with people that don't look like themselves, those people will take it the hardest.

What you people are experiencing is fear of change. deomgraphics, cultures, borders etc change all the time. Culture is an evolutionary process.

Western culture and religion heavily borrowed/plagiarized/stole from the civilizations that came before them. Time continues to move forward and the very concepts and ideas you have on how life should be will be drastically different by the time you're dead and gone and there might not be much you can do about it, ask the native americans.

edit on 27-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'd say most blacks have a distrust of white folks. I wouldn't necessarily say it is "racism" but just a general distrust.

For example, in the Aries Spears interview, he is just expressing attitudes that most minorities have regarding a majority. It isn't so much racism, but that there are and can be significant cultural and life experience differences between whites and blacks.

On the other hand, the black community does have some real racists in the "conscious community". You see a lot of these buffoons wrap themselves in dashikis and other back to africa mumbo jumbo. You'll hear them preaching about blacks being kings and queens and white people as genetic mutants from a caucus mountains, etc. Most of these minstrels are nothing but corner store hustlers. Go look up Polight, Saneta, Young Pharoah, etc.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I can see this is a lost cause...carry on with The Resistance Che

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I married an Asian woman. So nope no desire to keep my bloodline pure. I see tons of anti white racist sentiment and double standards.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

My family is mixed, my kids are mixed, perhaps that is why I have a different perspective. I think the world would be better off if people weren't afraid or oppressed by people that don't look like themselves.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It is only a problem for people who want to keep a pure race, everyone else is going to end up mixed up ethnically and culturally.

Some people find it hard to get along with people that don't look like themselves, those people will take it the hardest.

What you people are experiencing is fear of change. deomgraphics, cultures, borders etc change all the time. Culture is an evolutionary process.

It's a little ironic because this was the way of the white folk all those generations ago. It was ok to mingle but you just don't mix!

Now days, more and more people are simply about being with/who they're attracted to. Many barriers are crossed. Even many of our own families, who for the most part were raised where you don't mix cultures, are more and more relaxed about pretty much anything goes.

Me personally, I'm going to be with who I'm attracted to, as long as there is a mutual attraction. (I mean.... I don't want to be that guy with some chick tied up in his closet... lol) I really don't care what my family thinks. Though, I know my family will be supportive no matter what... Most of them... Some of them will give me crap if she's very liberal! lol But they'll still love her all the same. They'll still pick non stop.

I feel eventually people are going to start following more and more of their hearts and to hell with everything else. That's the only reason I have hope for this world. that goes beyond just love and attraction. At least till we all get rounded up and put in prison camps for thinking for ourselves

Life.. Love.. Sex.. Booze... Oh yeah... Fast Cars and Metal Rules!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
In all my whiteness... I'm very much the kind of person that rather be friends with EVERYONE than out right looking for someone to hate. I can't drink and be merry with people I hate and I like drinking and being merry a lot! So it doesn't benefit me to hate anyone, much less a color.

I just want to get along with everyone and want everyone to get along with me.

...except politicians. I like hating politicians. Line em up.. spray em down.. pack it all in nicely.. Oh the pretty daisies!

Back in the '80s and '90s it started to become popular for the white people (around where I lived anyway) to develop an attitude of "colorblindness." You would hear "Everyone's the same under he skin." or "I don't see black and white. Everyone looks the same to me." This was shot down by the blacks. "How can you look at me and not see that I am black?" So they were interested to retain their ethnic identities.

We are not going to erase the perception of differences. The goal is just to get along.

As for politicians, I also agree with you there.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Lot of gang bangers as well. The black people working hard, going to school owning businesses or christian conservative don't usually take this stance it's in communities like where I live where there's a ton of violence and heavy gang presence, they blame their problems on people like me.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: JinMI

At what point is Caucasian "White" ?

The point where you can look at hundreds of millions of people and see they all can be grouped into a common skin color. I would bet there is a definition in the dictionary, or when you look it up does it say: "Race -- No such thing?"

You hear it every day. Black, white, they must be talking about something. When you meet a stranger, you can't see the 23 and me genetic analysis or their family tree. This there is no race only can apply in a narrow, scientific context and is disingenuous in the broader discussion.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: toysforadults

I see the opposite. I see more racial unity now than ever before. I see way more interracial couples than ever before. There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it. This thread will only spark people's fear(s) and some will act accordingly based on those fears. It will only lead to more problems and make the situation worse. It's not about race; it never was. It's always been about financial control. Those in power use race division as a tool to control the masses so they can keep financial control. My 2 cents.

Hate to say it man, but you're living under a rock

I also see more white and black unity but you only see that in a place of prosperity. If you find a place that you're afraid to walk through at night.... you might rethink your reasoning. The question is why you're afraid. The fear is real. You'd have to be ignorant to believe that reverse racism isn't real. Personally I believe it's far bigger than simple white on black racism. More whites are at very least more tolerant of black people if not just down right feeling equal with them but again, only in places of prosperity where the scales feel more equal between them.

Prosperity definitely makes unity easier, you're right about that. I'm not denying that racism exists but when you use racism in relation to being a victim you create an emotional response. Emotional responses always lead to unintended consequences which end up being worse than the initial situation. That's all I'm saying.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Much easier to blame the white devil than their bad choices.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why is it racist to say "colored people" but correct to say "people of color?"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I thought both were racist.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Out of all those, I'm fairly certain corrections is the least taken over by identity politics. For example, in a related field cops aren't known for being sjws, on the whole.

I'm sorry that you were unable to hear the point made be someone whose career has been in the spheres mentioned. Maybe show some humility if you don't have a background in social justice and haven't personally exp what I'm saying. Even my social justice compatriots have started to notice some reverse flak towards white people. Poc saying exactly this.

Also, I'm not some right winger. I'm a liberal who is dedicated to social justice and has worked on it.
a reply to: intrepid

edit on 27-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I can see this is a lost cause...carry on with The Resistance Che

We have freedom of association. It is only natural for people to gather together in groups and try to advance their self interests. This doesn't mean they are going to lynch someone like some type of criminal gang.

We should stop calling this type of activity racism. It only adds to the problem.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you!

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I thought both were racist.

I hear POC everywhere today. On the news, talk shows; it has replaced the term "black". How would you refer to black people? Do we just pretend they don't exist and never mention them?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sure but should those groups be based off the self interests of any one specific "color" group? I believe the world will advance a lot faster if we put that sort of antiquated thinking behind us, white power, black power, brown power, yellow power whatever the case may be I would prefer us to unite under the concept of "human power"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You really want to know just how bad racist are to whites . I raised 6 boys ( she came with 3 all babys so raised them from infants )
wile she did have some american indian in her she was only slightly darker then me and I am Irish so about as white as it gets .

Anyway the buys are grown now one of the half Mexican descent decides to wander for few years .
so he gets back first few nights he gets drunk and starts talking about how racists whites are .

I looke dhin straght in the eye and said So Your mom is racists ? your half brother ( 3 are mine and about as white as me )
is as well ? come one in how about the new baby my otehr son just had your his uncle is he racists as well ?

Finly it gets to the point my other son The so called racists one had enough and they got in a fight .
Now me I just kinda reffed just being sure they didnt hert each other to much lol .

well the half Mexican decided maybe we are not so racists after all ( stays sober or when drinks goes off by him self .

Its sicking all these mixed breeds who clam one half there hartiage. Really so half your family who raised you feed you and loves you are all racist ?

GOT news for you very very very few true blacks in the US most of you are mixed with white and some with indian as well .
and in the last 30 years teh number of mixed Mexicans has shoot throu the roof so if you really feal whites should be killed start with your self after all your white and rasist ( remember ? )

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

www.infoplease.com...

White 196,817,552 63.7 211,460,626 75.1
Black or African American 37,685,848 12.2 34,658,190 12.3

so according to these statistics who is it that really looks racist?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join