It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah but not the kind you'd think. Seems it would be... "I have some balloons in the back of my van" kinda looks. And "Hey Missy, why don't you sit on uncle Billy's lap"..

"But I don't have an uncle billy"!

Though my dad... Yeah he'd be all thumbs up lol

and a bit of... "where can I find one"...
edit on 27-5-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: subfab

Some black activist said the black community needed to stop being fractured (desegregation is bad) and they needed to start sticking together (segregated) and they had a happy hour paid for by mostly white people so they could get together and plan more segregated activities and they asked white people to stay away from their happy hour.

i don't know which is more dumb. the persons asking for the money or the persons giving the money.
eff that noise...... i'm keeping mine.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: intrepid
I wasn't expecting white whine today. This "white racism" isn't accepted nor encouraged. It is mostly ignored. By us at least. You're going to find racism everywhere. A few will embrace it. The majority will just shake their heads.
That's dismissive.

Exactly.

Also, it depends on what field you work in. In the helping professions, academia, NGOs, and many gov agencies it's far more prevalent. I often find that those who say it isn't don't work in social justice related fields.

I work in Corrections.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The person giving.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Canada has prisons?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Always the person giving.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In all my whiteness... I'm very much the kind of person that rather be friends with EVERYONE than out right looking for someone to hate. I can't drink and be merry with people I hate and I like drinking and being merry a lot! So it doesn't benefit me to hate anyone, much less a color.

I just want to get along with everyone and want everyone to get along with me.

...except politicians. I like hating politicians. Line em up.. spray em down.. pack it all in nicely.. Oh the pretty daisies!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Canada has prisons?

Yes, but they're pronounced, "Prisouns".

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Always the person giving.

they must feel a heck of a lot of Anglo guilt to give money to any group to segregate themselves.
again... eff that

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's an opinion from a neutral side, albeit a conspiratorial one, for sure. In order to conform to this, one has to believe in the TPTB and in the NWO. One also has to believe the NWO picks presidents and that it is the ultimate goal to connect this planet globally and institute a New World Order, under one control.

However, when you start thinking about, this cannot just happen, and people will not just accept the NWO -- it needs to be orchestrated that way over time, and in countries such as ours I do not think it will come peacefully. To bring in a New Order, the Old Order has to make room -- collapse. That is the era we are in right now, we are in the middle of the decades long collapse and the slow introduction into the NWO, law by law, bill by bill, starting with the attack on the towers.

I also believe that in order to bring the society down, there may be an eventual civil war in America that will pave the way for the NWO. I believe the final parts of that plan began under GW and the introduction of all the spying bills.

This is where we get to race, and I know many may disagree, but this is my opinion and after years of thinking -- if I were in charge and I were planning this, it think it would be a very good plan. A black president was intentional, and 8 years of it were intentional as well.

For all the Trump supporters, imagine how the non Trump supporters feel about him, about his character, his scandals -- the feelings run pretty high, and it's only been a year. Now, imagine how people who didn't like Obama felt under 8 years of him. That was intentional, it was meant to give rise to the iffy situation we're in now, and made it possible for Trump to get elected -- no questions about it, if Obama wasn't the president, Trump never would have made it.

Now here's the fun part... if this was your plan all along and if eventual civil war and the collapse of the society was the goal -- what would you do next? If things had to escalate more and people had to take to the streets?

If it were me I would put a president in charge that NOONE likes, that will incite violence from BOTH sides -- that's Hillary. I think Hillary may be just waiting for her role to be played out, and it's not going to get pretty.

Now, a late disclaimer, I don't like Obama, I don't like Trump and I don't like Hillary, but that makes no difference. If we got to have people we liked, none of us would have heard "voting for the lesser evil" as often as we have.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The demographics in America have shifted so quickly w poc quickly taking over in terms of shear numbers. This shift has a lot of people uneasy and nervous. Just like when the numbers were the opposite and white people were the vast majority African Americans, women, gays, native Americans, Asians, Jews etc were treated like utter dog poop some had to ride on the back of the bus, drink from separate water fountain, live under racist Jim crow laws etc etc. I hope and pray that this does not happen to white man without downplaying the possibility I'm just saying I I think that eventually, when the roles are ultimately reversed, that people of color and minorities will treat white people better than they were treated in the past.

Again I hate to downplay the oppression faced by the white man in America, but right now it appears that POC and minorities have a higher access to cell phones and video cameras because they are the ones catching blatant racism on camera in public places on an almost daily basis. But I digress..I'm sure you will come up w tons of videos of blacks, gays, immigrants and illegals being blatantly racist to white people in public.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Must suck realizing you were reborn as Karl Marx?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

he's justifying hit hatred for people who had nothing to do with something that happened to other people than himself

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

History has taught you nothing, has it? The fact is, is that a virtual super-majority of POC can harbor no ill will against Whites, and harsh treatment can still occur. We have already seen historical examples play out in Nazi Germany and here in the U.S..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

First introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History,[4] the term denoted one of three purported major races of humankind (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid).[5] In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.[6]

Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypically similar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.

At what point is Caucasian "White" ?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

you're splitting hairs and making a totally nonsensical argument that's completely irrelevant to the topic

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

How is this nonsensical?

first, it was in response to someone saying "Caucasian is a race" and I posted that to show that yes, but has nothing to do with "White"

second, the topic is "racist towards white people" and I brought up the argument that "white" as a race doesn't exist...

if you would rather call that nonsensical than talk about it, fine
edit on 27-5-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I've been noticing the accepted racism against white people due to the "oppressed" groups in the western world. I've decided to share a few examples with you.

Here we have Aries Spears a comedian who I was a big fan of when he was on Mad Tv, never again. This guy is a racist.

Here we have another video openly racist, not only is this video openly racist but this guy is actually calling for violence against all white people. Not sure how this doesn't violate Youtubes Terms and some of my favorite channels have been delete recently for discussing conspiracies?

Now this guy I really can't stand, somehow I see his Tweets on Twitter all the time, no idea why.

This guy mask his racism as white supremacy. This is growing, it's open and it's being support by the left.

Oh, I like Jesse Lee Peterson, I enjoy his videos a lot.

These examples are everywhere and it's more common everyday. Not only is this on the rise in media and pop culture I'm experiencing more and more of this kind of racism everyday. I live in a culturally diverse blue collar town and many black men and women won't even talk to me because of my skin color. I have dozens of examples of me just trying to be a normal human and facing open racism. The media driven narrative promote mostly by Democrats and their media dogs are emboldening this kind of racism and trying to silence anyone who talks about it.

Nothing new and not more common. Always been there. Black people have had these kinds of thoughts for hundreds of years about white folks. Social media has just opened it up for all to see.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I originally experienced a lot of racism when I was young and I moved to South Florida at 18 and could only afford an apartment in a Haitan neighborhood. My direct neighbors will cool, older men so they weren't into all the bs. Actually one older man saved me from getting stabbed once.

I experience racism on several occasions, some of them violent. One time I went into a store and was refused service and told it's because of my skin color. The old man that saved me from getting stabbed saved me from some homeless guy who was asking me for money and I didn't want to give him anything (they will keep coming back). Then many other times, I was almost robbed at gun point but I stood my ground, It happened often.

Luckily I survived and I was young so I didn't think much of it.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You think its bad now? Just imagine what it wll be like when a Democrat takes the White House!

"This is growing, it's open and it's being support by the left. "

Of course the Leftists support this! How could they NOT support this? They intend nothing less than to entirely marginalize white people out of the "public square" to reduce whatever voice and influence whites might still have. Younger white Americans are going to wake up in a world where the Leftists control everything a la CA, and "white" will be the new Jew! They'll blame everything on the whites and when the economic collapse happens, it will be open season.

To the youngsters I would say....keep your passports current, offshore your savings to a Foreign bank and make as many friends as you can in Canada or Australia!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join