It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Despite your opinion, Caucasian is a race.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: lostbook

I dated a black girl a few years ago and black people called her a race traitor.

I was talking a few days ago to my coworker who is black and she gets hate all the time because her husband is light skinned black, they say he looks Mexican and she should be with a real black man.

There is this close friend of mine.... She's mexican but she's very dark. In truth, she's a half black mexican and she could really fall into either category with ease based on appearance alone.

When we're out together, at least once a week... Man you should see the stares I get.. From the other black generation and the older mexican generation. Older white generation? Yeah I don't get those kinds of looks from them.

It's sad as hell that I have to feel awkward when I'm out with her. She doesn't care. She keeps telling me.. Don't worry about it. Screw them (nicer wording). I agree... I shouldn't, but I feel my skin crawling when I'm out drinking with her or our eating with her or anything of the sort because of the way people look at us.

Common denominator is... I'm white and she's not.

Hey, I know it happens on all sides in all races but to ignore that it happens to white people the exact same way... That's just stupid. If people want to fix the problem, then acknowledge that it's not a one way issue.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: seeker1963

The white supremacist culture existed LONG before Charlottesville. That is quite simply a fact.
And, you have further made my point that Nationalism is not White Nationalism.

Sorry I misunderstood you, but we will always have people who resort to tribalism based upon skin color or for that matter thinking alike. If you or anyone else thinks we can change that you are mistaken. It is ingrained in us by our primal instincts. Do you think this anti white BS being ingrained in college students is a good thing? Do you think it just might push some people towards the white supremacists?

I won't come right out and say it, but it is quite obvious as to how we are being conditioned to REACT! Our government and the people who CONTROL us are not BENEVELANT!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why isn't it sexual appropriation when a woman takes (what was historically) a man's job?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

there seems to be a growing acceptance of insulting christian, western, Anglo-Saxon, European males.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I love the reparations happy hour in Portland, where white people picked up the tab and we're asked to not attend.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Female shoe model was never a mans job.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm breaking THAT glass ceiling!!!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I love the reparations happy hour in Portland, where white people picked up the tab and we're asked to not attend.

That event should win the PC, BS, Virtual Signaling award for the year! To think there are so many stupid, self loathing white people to donate $10 for a POC to have a drink??? roflmao

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
When we're out together, at least once a week... Man you should see the stares I get.. From the other black generation and the older mexican generation. Older white generation? Yeah I don't get those kinds of looks from them.

I bet you get different looks from them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

To be fair, our Oregon state motto is, "REEEEEEEEE. . . . "

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

In those heels? Damn straight you are!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

When I paint my toenails? You would be surprised how feminine and sexy they look. Especially if I wear some 6 inch pumps!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I really want to ask why.....but don't really want to know the answer!

link   

i must have missed this one.
what is the story behind this one? i live in Oregon.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I wasn't expecting white whine today. This "white racism" isn't accepted nor encouraged. It is mostly ignored. By us at least. You're going to find racism everywhere. A few will embrace it. The majority will just shake their heads.

I have to agree with you here. Racism no matter which way it goes is stupid and should be laughed at then pitied a bit, then ignored altogether. Some people are just a few slices short of a full loaf. Not liking another group because they have more or less of a tan is right up there with being angry at Bigfoot for not coming to your birthday party.

But for some reason, stupid people continue to breed.

link   
It's true.
For those who think it's only errant people in the media or in certain academic circles, it's not.

Working in NGOs and government as I do, it has now filtered down to where a not insubstantial portion of people have become raging sjws and say things about or too white people and especially males that are really hateful. I've experienced it first hand, even in my current job.

I realized that with a number of individuals, it doesn't matter how many years of exp, how many degrees, nor how much commitment I've shown to community work. They reserve the right to totally dismiss or put me down based on being a white, blonde dude. That's racist or prejudiced.its making me want to leave my chosen profession, among other reasons.

a reply to: toysforadults

edit on 27-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I really want to ask why.....but don't really want to know the answer!

Lol! I never painted my nails. However my daughter when she was 6 just had to do it, so I acquiesced....... I just couldn't resist my last reply.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Some black activist said the black community needed to stop being fractured (desegregation is bad) and they needed to start sticking together (segregated) and they had a happy hour paid for by mostly white people so they could get together and plan more segregated activities and they asked white people to stay away from their happy hour.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I wasn't expecting white whine today. This "white racism" isn't accepted nor encouraged. It is mostly ignored. By us at least. You're going to find racism everywhere. A few will embrace it. The majority will just shake their heads.
That's dismissive.

Also, it depends on what field you work in. In the helping professions, academia, NGOs, and many gov agencies it's far more prevalent. I often find that those who say it isn't don't work in social justice related fields.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join