It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
first, we can establish that all "Races/Ethnicities" can be "Racist" but this is not the same thing agreeing that this reactionary stance of "Reverse Racism" exists

second, what is white? please explain what "white" is, White is not a race, you cannot be racist towards an Identity that doesn't exist, "white" is not a race or an ethnicity "whiteness" could be considered more of a "culture" which you could be against and still not be "anti-white"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

There is a difference between the two. I agree that just someone is both white and a Nationalist, doesn't automatically make them a White Nationalist. But there is a movement, luckily going nowhere, driven by white supremacy groups to transform America into their ridiculous vision of what it should be. That is White Nationalism

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
first, we can establish that all "Races/Ethnicities" can be "Racist" but this is not the same thing agreeing that this reactionary stance of "Reverse Racism" exists

second, what is white? please explain what "white" is, White is not a race, you cannot be racist towards an Identity that doesn't exist, "white" is not a race or an ethnicity "whiteness" could be considered more of a "culture" which you could be against and still not be "anti-white"

There is no such thing as reverse racism. I you are of a color of skin and you are against someone of a different color of skin just because of their skin color? YOU ARE A RACIST!

The fact you brought up "whiteness" tells me nothing more than you got ripped the hell off taking out a loan to attend college......

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: toysforadults

I see the opposite. I see more racial unity now than ever before. I see way more interracial couples than ever before. There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it. This thread will only spark people's fear(s) and some will act accordingly based on those fears. It will only lead to more problems and make the situation worse. It's not about race; it never was. It's always been about financial control. Those in power use race division as a tool to control the masses so they can keep financial control. My 2 cents.

Even MSM claims more division between races albeit mostly political, than ever before. There isn't more racial unity????? It's more racial division that has been going on through the last 10 years. How can you not have heard of it. BLM.....what is that for??? White lives matter too????? NOT. Racial division is clearly a political issue. All the white professors promoting anti white policies? Statements like yours are so confounding.
edit on 27-5-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I dated a black girl a few years ago and black people called her a race traitor.

I was talking a few days ago to my coworker who is black and she gets hate all the time because her husband is light skinned black, they say he looks Mexican and she should be with a real black man.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

A black racist is no better than a white racist. Basically, a POS is a POS.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

sounds like complete nonsense

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

There is a difference between the two. I agree that just someone is both white and a Nationalist, doesn't automatically make them a White Nationalist. But there is a movement, luckily going nowhere, driven by white supremacy groups to transform America into their ridiculous vision of what it should be. That is White Nationalism

Who defines it?

I am white and I am a Nationalist. But yet I am not a racist. I don't look at POC as inferior to me because I am white. But yet this is the BS being pushed?

To be honest, this whole white supremacy bull# didn't exist until it was made up as the boogie man from the Charlottesville event?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Could not agree more. This is not to say this is a black thing specifically and it's not even close to all black people.

I'm more worried about the sanctioning of it. I can handle the individual acts face to face.

I know plenty of black people who have good jobs, work hard, get along with everyone great and think these cry babies in the hood need to pull their head out of their butt.
edit on 27-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It's meant to inhibit any open nationalism.

If Nationalism becomes synonymous with racism (as it already is) then it's a social engineering move meant to encourage globalism and "open borders".

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Something I've noticed here in North-Central TX is a shift in the cultures. Our area is very diverse with large populations of White, Latino, Vietnamese and Black. Every regional city has ethnic pockets which are fantastic if you enjoy interacting, learning, eating (yum!) and experiencing other cultures.
Following hurricane Katrina, a large number of people caught up in the aftermath flocked to the DFW area as our open Texas hearts were eager to provide shelter, safety and comfort. What this influx also brought was a completely different culture than what existed previously. Generations of entitlement-based, non-working and handout-reliant people were infused in the area. Crime went up. Attitude went south. Simple respect between neighbors changed.
Long story short is that I, personally, don't see this as a color thing. I see this as a cultural paradigm being forced to intermingle and that this is causing friction.
TPTB are pushing for it simply because it leads to opportunity to make money for some large players.
Again, my opinion. I don't suggest any answers because I have none. I don't like what's happening but I don't blame skin-color. I blame government.

link   
Interestingly enough, much of the racism directed at whites is solely based upon skin color, while a good deal of the supposed racism directed at minorities is not true racism based solely upon color of skin, but rather cultural prejudice.

link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: DBCowboy

White Nationalism is a movement to return the country to a false ideal of the good old days of white, european-descended citizenry as the exclusive population. Nationalism is a movement to put the wellbeing and financial prosperity of one's country and it's citizens ahead of global engagement and international interests
This.

There is a huge difference between the two.

I am a Nationalist, because American Exceptionalism. I lived it, endured it, grateful for it while it lasted. However, we must compete with a world transformed by American ideals, technologies and beliefs.

So, as a Nationalist, I put my country first and foremost, like a good sheep, but an informed sheep, a strong sheep and one ready to cast aside the wool and reveal a wolf when the time comes.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The white supremacist culture existed LONG before Charlottesville. That is quite simply a fact.
And, you have further made my point that Nationalism is not White Nationalism.

link   

Never went to college, so...

Racism is not the "colour of your skin" it is discrimination based on "race" and that ones person "race" is superior etc, Skin colour does not define "Race" hence why "White" is not a race.

so saying "X race is superior to white people" is a false argument, usually adopted by reactionary identity politics

race used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, what language is white?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Absolutely correct.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Order out of chaos!

They have some ground shattering things planned for us in their lust for power and control.......

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Your anecdote would seem to point to a social economic factor that IMO weighs much more in the direction of the actual problem.

Cultural changes because of it cause a wider rift.

link   

To be honest, this whole white supremacy bull# didn't exist until it was made up as the boogie man from the Charlottesville event?"

This is false, you can't believe that can you...

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Used to .. no one here is using archaic meanings, just contemporary one's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join