It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadultswww.cbc.ca...

... or are you just going to call it Fake News?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Like I said - you're special - you get to call people Nazis and get away with it

www.theguardian.com...

Gorka, a former Breitbart writer and Trump campaign surrogate, served as “deputy assistant” to the president during his White House tenure, but the exact nature of his role was vague. Gorka was reportedly forced out last August, by the chief of staff, John Kelly, who had recently assumed the role. Details on the alleged crime triggered the warrantwere scarce.The site 444 noted that it could have resulted from an incident as far back as 2009. Hungarian police did not respondto a request for comment.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
what is the result of of non whites being racist, rarely anything. on the other hand white racism includes but is not limited to racial profiling, lynching, genocide, rape, murder, disproportionate sentencing, war on drugs, tuskogee experiment, black wall street, high interest loans, denied loans, and more. hell it is legal to discriminate against black people for having black hair

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

what are you talking about the 1950's?

guess what it's 2018 you have no excuses

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

How does the above have any bearing on him not being a Nazi in the White house who had the president's ear.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

what are you talking about the 1950's?

guess what it's 2018 you have no excuses

Let me guess, the past , even the most recent past have no bearing on the present.
edit on 31-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

what is the result of of non whites being racist, rarely anything

The perpetuation of racism.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimD350

Although I sympathize with your situation, as those systemic racist pressures do exist, but I can't help but tell you that if you're in here in Canada and you're experiencing targeted hate crimes, you ought to leave the environment you're in right away!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
guess what I'm Irish, my family was put through hell by the British before escaping to the US in the 1890's where they were again put through hell

the majority of Irish people we thought of less than human and were made fun of by being called monkeys and compared to monkeys, less than human

thesocietypages.org...

here read about it

guess what I have no excuses, that's what white men are told when we face adversity which we do daily, we are told to suck it up and get over quit being a whiney b**** and get back to work

why is it racist when what I'm told is told to you?
edit on 3-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join