It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Just a spurt of Pepper spray between the retards brow & then he'd really be dancing.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Nazis in oval office, I see.
You prove the OP. Your special - you get to play the Hitler card because you're....non-white

Hahaha

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

So instead of the SJ activists being expelled and charged they would have got an A+ for "field studies"

Only in Lib Lala land

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude. Who's the low info self loathing Aussie who compares his own beloved Australia to Nor Korea?

Um the government, I was comparing the government not the people, work it out, dude.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I live 2 blocks north of Detroit. I hear gunshots every night coming from Detroit. My neighborhood was mostly white up until the past 10 years. I've lived here for 40 years. There is a crime wave coming out of Detroit and sweeping the suburbs. 90% of the crime is one race in particular. Do I profile them? yes I do because it's kept me alive. I've had to grow eyeballs in the back of my head living around here. I've been shot at, robbed, jumped, my house broken into, cars stole and I've know people that have been stabbed. My neighbor is mentally challenged and he cuts lawns around the neighborhood for extra cash. He tows his lawn mower around with his bicycle. He was jumped and beaten and they stole his lawn mower. I have 40 years worth of stories from living around here. Every store that stays open after dark gets robbed. After what I've experienced from being here all these years I have a hard time feeling for black peoples plight. I don't blame all black people and I'll give respect to anyone that shows respect to me. When I go to the store at night I don't know if someones going to shoot me or hold the door and be nice. With the amount of crime in this area I moving as soon as possible.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You whined about ordinary Aussies often enough. Self-hating Aussie wouldn't be an imprecise descriptor of your stance.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You whined about ordinary Aussies often enough. Self-hating Aussie wouldn't be an imprecise descriptor of your stance.

Right, I think you're talking out-of your ass , show me some evidence of this self hate you accuse me of....

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

same exact damn thing where I'm at, it literally gets more unsafe everyday, every single fricken day I am trying to wait to move but I am where I am to get an education and spend 1,000's on lab equipment I need for my studies

the crime levels where I'm at are Detroit levels, armed robberies everyday, literally people just driving up and down the street carelessly firing gunshots into houses bodies turning up weekly, people going missing bloods and crips moving in and fighting over territory
edit on 29-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

I would say that since most people use the common term "white" to describe and define Caucasian, that from the modern standpoint they are interchangeable. Thus White is as much a race as Black (African-whatever country you choose), Latino (Spanish mixed descent), etc.

Here we go again. These trolls are just trying to shut the thread down because they don't like the topic. They have flooded it with idiotic posts already. They haven't changed anyone's mind, only shown us how racist they are.

Ok wait what? Are you claiming I'm a troll and a racist to boot, because I clarified what one poster was saying to another poster? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?
edit on 29-5-2018 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

Nazis in oval office, I see.
You prove the OP. Your special - you get to play the Hitler card because you're....non-white

Hahaha

Don't know what you are hahaing about this sht ain't funny.
Sebastian Gorka,

Gorka's a former Breitbart editor with Islamophobic views and ties to neo-Nazi extremists – and he has the ear of the president.
www.rollingstone.com...

Steve Bannon , played footsie with them when he was running Britebart publications.
And yes I'm concerned as an American, and especially so as a non white ,ultimately they get their way we know how this ends..this movie had been played before.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't know how things work in the US as I am Canadian but here some facts as an idigenous person:

- When when you walk down the street you get slushies or eggs thrown with people shouting at you, "Get off your ass you lazy 'Indian' (people have gotten killed and here is a report www.cbc.ca...)

- It has been documented through prosecutions that most people who commit these crimes are non aboriginal males between the ages of 18 and 25.

- I have worked hard, put myself through business school and paid for myself. (If you are a non status Indian you receive no funding, and am proud to earn my degrees by paying for them myself)

- I pay taxes

- Was considered a high risk renter when I looked for housing and had to come up with 3 months rent.

- Work hard and although my start up tourism company is doing well, the banks won't accept this when applying for a mortgage

I refuse to play racism card but I can certainly tell you it exists and does not make things easy for and Indian who just wants to work and sometime dream of having a family.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JimD350

I was bullied my entire school life which is why I leaened how to fight

Whats the difference?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I was bullied my entire school life which is why I leaened how to fight

Whats the difference?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So violence is answer?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It was the only answer when the kids on the bikes at yhe end of the block decided it was my turn to get my ass beat that week

Until I broke am arm once then they left me alone

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Break an arm ... "You the man!"

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Had no choice but you wouldnt understand

White boys dont get to make excuses for their adversity either we get over and overcome or lose and nobody cares

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As a person who experiences racism each day, I guess I have no idea where you are coming from.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I honestly have a hard time believing you I dont believe you are experiencing this level of racism everyday

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Or perhaps I do. Poor you. You are so hard done by, and the world is against you. It is so hard for you to rent a place to live, secure employment etc... You are so hard done by and the world really owes you something ... there said it and I feel so bad for you. I know myself I will get another dozen eggs thrown at me and told to be such a welfare Indian, but will make my way in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join