It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: Spider879

I think I am starting to understand. You saw a thread about racism toward white people, a "klik bait" thread. So you decided to flood it with posts about how white people are racist to blacks. We hear that stuff every day in the news, schools, work, on and on. You are a good example of what we are talking about. Nearly every one of your posts is racist. Still, those here have been polite to you and tried to talk to you. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground here.

No! you don't understand me, and most likely never will, all of my response has been to combat the racist and uninformed nonsense being spewed over the thread,.
maybe if they start acting civil and not so thugged racist, people would respect them.
You expect the above to go unchallenged.
No Black person in the Western Hemisphere ever picked Cotton, or been beaten for not doing so.
And black people cry and whine racism, so they can use their affirmative action card, this is why they keep it alive, they're lazy for the most part

Me challenging this and others, is the racist one tho, am I right?!
Yes I'm the guy to challenge such blatant racist bull#.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
For sure there is a lot of racists in the black community

Way wayyyy more than in the white community

Truth be told I've seen blacks bro g racist or. Lack supremesist by a factor of 100/1 on social media openly talking about "revenge" on whites for slavery

Lol makes you laugh, maybe they should look how the black community is treated in the Islamic world Vs the western world

Maybe they should also consider the fact NONE of them were ever slaves and none of us whiteys we're ever owners

They're improsoned in their own minds, manipulated by racists and globalist media /MSM

Keep going though, you'll be cast out like the Islamics you both deserve each other

Enough is enough and it needs addressing through right wing media, we won't accept anymore of this hateful nonesense, time to sit down have an honest think over this because you're going to need to pick a side very soon it's going to pop off believe me

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Maybe you should've stopped there.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

No one is denying the ability of all races to be racists

this statement "Way wayyyy more than in the white community" is straight reactionary nonsense though

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

No Black person in the Western Hemisphere ever picked Cotton, or been beaten for not doing so.

Not to kick the soap box, but the previous quoted statement should have read:

No LIVING black person in the western hemisphere has ever picked Cotton, or been beaten for not doing so.

This argument is getting so tired.

Yes, the African American race was subjected to the worst fate imaginable. However, and with all due respect, those that committed those actions are dead and buried. As are those who actually SUFFERED that despicable indignity.

It does not, by any means, give African Americans the right to collectively punish people for crimes THEY DID NOT COMMIT. In doing so, you are committing the VERY SAME RACIST ACTIONS. With all due respect, and again with all due respect, its a shame to yourselves and those who suffered to carry on about it 100+ years later as though it's some sort of excuse or crutch.

NEWS FLASH:

You are still a slave to a system. Only
this time, you're chained to the dollar and a fake dream of prosperity. Lashing out at a race of people for your misfortunes is laughable at best because those terrible acts weren't committed by you, or I. We had no hand in it, and if we don't look past the nonsensical bull# then we're all fools.

Plain and simple, cut and dry.

I'm Irish/Scottish/Lebanese/Indian. My ancestors were forced to walk the trail of tears despite being from Lebanon, and only because they chose to trade with and live near the tribes. My ancestors in Ireland live through oppression to come here to make a new life as well.

Perhaps if you stop for a second and realize that "white people" that live today didn't cause your race such tragedy, then you'd realize how foolish it sounds to bring it up like my uncle whipped your grandpa.

It comes across like a whiney excuse to be a hateful bigot to me.

2 cents deposited.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

You know, ironically it's not Black folks who like to broach the topic of slavery in most of these conversations, it's usually the meme straw man responses we get ,including in this thread, this is followed by stats on blk on blk crimes and Chicago , this requires a response , if you don't believe me pls go over this thread and others like it and tell me I am wrong.

Black folks most of the time, speak in terms of the morning news feed, or what affected them on a day to day basis , not slavery but when it is bought up not usually ( by us) the response will be, the 100yrs of Jim Crow and it's after effect to this day.

There are plenty of stories, to up lift our common collective spirits, but those have no interest for some here.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Maybe you should've stopped there.

Maybe you should open your (obviously) biased eyes.

Racism knows no color, it only knows colors to hate.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

What was bias in me agreeing with that part of Triton's statement, but not the rest which turned into a babbling rant.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sorry dblp.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I disagree, although to be sure there is plenty of virtue signaling from white liberals.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I disagree, although to be sure there is plenty of virtue signaling from white liberals.

White liberals??, my how predictably reductionist.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: toysforadults

You could also point to a heck of a lot of what Minister Farrakhan has said over the years.
But really, these examples pale in comparison to the current situation in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Yes, Zimbabwe is starving without white farmers, and south Africa wants to kick them out too !(white farmers).

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yes, white Conservatives are unlikely to do any virtue signaling on the topic and if they aren't white it's not virtue signaling in this context. Maybe I am missing something, how is it reductionist?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, white Conservatives are unlikely to do any virtue signaling on the topic and if they aren't white it's not virtue signaling in this context. Maybe I am missing something, how is it reductionist?

You just did, reduced every white person you don't know personally, with a certain imprecise POV of who you think they are and their motivations.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Indeed no need to bow when the ocean is set on automatic. That pulling from side to side only accomplishes oar when front to back.

I appreciate the compliment; seems you have this topic covered so I'll step to another area in catch up; then of course back to hanging mental chores as the Albatross floats right along.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Only for Canadians who try to venture South to US

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

How is this nonsensical?

first, it was in response to someone saying "Caucasian is a race" and I posted that to show that yes, but has nothing to do with "White"

second, the topic is "racist towards white people" and I brought up the argument that "white" as a race doesn't exist...

if you would rather call that nonsensical than talk about it, fine

I would say that since most people use the common term "white" to describe and define Caucasian, that from the modern standpoint they are interchangeable. Thus White is as much a race as Black (African-whatever country you choose), Latino (Spanish mixed descent), etc.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

How is this nonsensical?

first, it was in response to someone saying "Caucasian is a race" and I posted that to show that yes, but has nothing to do with "White"

second, the topic is "racist towards white people" and I brought up the argument that "white" as a race doesn't exist...

if you would rather call that nonsensical than talk about it, fine

I would say that since most people use the common term "white" to describe and define Caucasian, that from the modern standpoint they are interchangeable. Thus White is as much a race as Black (African-whatever country you choose), Latino (Spanish mixed descent), etc.

Here we go again. These trolls are just trying to shut the thread down because they don't like the topic. They have flooded it with idiotic posts already. They haven't changed anyone's mind, only shown us how racist they are.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude. Who's the low info self loathing Aussie who compares his own beloved Australia to Nor Korea?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join