It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White racism has not only become accepted but encouraged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've been noticing the accepted racism against white people due to the "oppressed" groups in the western world. I've decided to share a few examples with you.

Here we have Aries Spears a comedian who I was a big fan of when he was on Mad Tv, never again. This guy is a racist.

Here we have another video openly racist, not only is this video openly racist but this guy is actually calling for violence against all white people. Not sure how this doesn't violate Youtubes Terms and some of my favorite channels have been delete recently for discussing conspiracies?

Now this guy I really can't stand, somehow I see his Tweets on Twitter all the time, no idea why.

This guy mask his racism as white supremacy. This is growing, it's open and it's being support by the left.

Oh, I like Jesse Lee Peterson, I enjoy his videos a lot.

These examples are everywhere and it's more common everyday. Not only is this on the rise in media and pop culture I'm experiencing more and more of this kind of racism everyday. I live in a culturally diverse blue collar town and many black men and women won't even talk to me because of my skin color. I have dozens of examples of me just trying to be a normal human and facing open racism. The media driven narrative promote mostly by Democrats and their media dogs are emboldening this kind of racism and trying to silence anyone who talks about it.

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You could also point to a heck of a lot of what Minister Farrakhan has said over the years.
But really, these examples pale in comparison to the current situation in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

POC can't be racist dawg! You are showing your lack of education. /EXTREME SARCASM.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Oh I could dig into this it's everywhere, open and accepted.

Not anymore. I've been personally standing up to it. If someone treats me with racism I call them out on it. I am not going to experience what's happening in South Africa.

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Maybe if they start acting more civil and not so thugged out racist, people would respect them.

Here's how I see it.

There is obvious hatred towards white people. Time to get over it...

If you the white man... you hated
If you the black man that hangs out with the white man... you hated
If you the black man with a white woman and hang out with the white man... you hated

When you a black man saying you have white friends... "something don't smell right".
When you a white man saying you have black friends... "you're a closet racist and you feel guilty".

Like the guy said....

"I don't want this to sound racist but when you see key and peele, you see them with white people".

Sounds pretty damn racist to me.

It's simple...

If you don't like the way the awards are.. Make your own
If you don't like the way the movies are.. Make your own
If you don't like the ratio to whites in a school.. Make your own
- White people can't but you sure in the hell can.

Once more....

If you're a black man who see's the lies and stands against it...

-Kill that mofo uncle tom!-

Yep... equality alright.

ETA:

My problem... I am NOT racist. I was raised WITH black (used to be called colored) folk. I can talk to black people back home and it's like talking between white people. Accents change on both sides depending on the majority accent in the group. What pisses me off is when I go somewhere and I'm polite to a black person and they look at me like I'm some punk assed white boy who's trying to kiss up to them.

My options are... Go out of my way to be more polite
... Say screw you man... and go about my way.

I usually take option 2 but as I've gotten older... my option 3 is just walk away because option 2 usually ended up in a fight or argument.

It's pathetic what people have to go through to prove they're not racist. Why bother. It doesn't matter anyways. Though, it really bothers me that I can be labeled a racist when I know inside I'm not and I have to try and prove myself to make someone think otherwise.... Not anymore.

They can kiss off into the air...
edit on 27-5-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Shaddup cracka! (It's OK because I'm white)

The double standard is beyond old. However, it's profitable.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm just waiting for all the murders that happened in Chicago this weekend to be somehow my fault because I'm Irish (white).

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I see the opposite. I see more racial unity now than ever before. I see way more interracial couples than ever before. There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it. This thread will only spark people's fear(s) and some will act accordingly based on those fears. It will only lead to more problems and make the situation worse. It's not about race; it never was. It's always been about financial control. Those in power use race division as a tool to control the masses so they can keep financial control. My 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm just waiting for all the murders that happened in Chicago this weekend to be somehow my fault because I'm Irish (white).

CNN is already on it! Whitey supports the 2nd amendment! Thus it isn't the fault of brutha's killing brutha's it's all whitey's fault.

Honestly I laugh and chuckle making fun of these Marxist morons and to me it is really sad, that they pretend they have the moral high ground when everything they stand for is immoral....and for a so called bunch who claim to "Hate the MAN" by God you wouldn't know it by how they help "The MAN" reach it's end game?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wasn't expecting white whine today. This "white racism" isn't accepted nor encouraged. It is mostly ignored. By us at least. You're going to find racism everywhere. A few will embrace it. The majority will just shake their heads.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I see the opposite. I see more racial unity now than ever before. I see way more interracial couples than ever before. There is no black hatred of Whites and vice versa. If there is, I haven't heard of it. This thread will only spark people's fear(s) and some will act accordingly based on those fears. It will only lead to more problems and make the situation worse. It's not about race; it never was. It's always been about financial control. Those in power use race division as a tool to control the masses so they can keep financial control. My 2 cents.

Hate to say it man, but you're living under a rock

I also see more white and black unity but you only see that in a place of prosperity. If you find a place that you're afraid to walk through at night.... you might rethink your reasoning. The question is why you're afraid. The fear is real. You'd have to be ignorant to believe that reverse racism isn't real. Personally I believe it's far bigger than simple white on black racism. More whites are at very least more tolerant of black people if not just down right feeling equal with them but again, only in places of prosperity where the scales feel more equal between them.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If you are a white nationalist, you are racist.

If you are a cultural appropriator, you are racist.

So you can't be white and be proud of it. You can't be white and NOT be proud of it and appropriate another culture.

I'm so confused.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Important point. "White Nationalist" and "Nationalist" are not the same thing.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

What's the difference?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you are a cultural appropriator, you are racist.

That's a case by case basis apparently.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

White Nationalism is a movement to return the country to a false ideal of the good old days of white, european-descended citizenry as the exclusive population. Nationalism is a movement to put the wellbeing and financial prosperity of one's country and it's citizens ahead of global engagement and international interests

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

So white nationalism is synonymous with white supremacy?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

As I understand it, yes

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: pfishy

What's the difference?

EXACTLY!

We have witnessed how the Elite have redefined words to push their agenda and how the sheep who follow slurp it up like it the nectar of the Gods!

Why do they put "White" as a descriptor in front of the word "Nationalist"? Quite simple really, it helps push the already dying narrative that everyone who doesn't buy into the PC BS is a racist!

I have a few awesome friends who are vets and happen to have skin of a very darker hue than myself and they are Nationalists. IE "They love their country and support the Constitution"? The term Nationalist to a globalist is like garlic to a vampire. Thus they have to twist and redefine it to make anyone who loves their country look like a BAD person..

Gotta love those on ATS though who claim to be sooooooooo educated yet they toss out that term "White Nationalist" Like it is the Nuke to end all debate and discussion?

Cowards!
edit on 27-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: lostbook

Hate to say it man, but you're living under a rock

I also see more white and black unity but you only see that in a place of prosperity. If you find a place that you're afraid to walk through at night.... you might rethink your reasoning. The question is why you're afraid. The fear is real. You'd have to be ignorant to believe that reverse racism isn't real. Personally I believe it's far bigger than simple white on black racism. More whites are at very least more tolerant of black people if not just down right feeling equal with them but again, only in places of prosperity where the scales feel more equal between them.

Exactly. I live in a poor/ blue collar town while going to college. Racism is very deep in this area. It's not the KKK either.

Had some bloods move in next to me, (they wear their bandana's folded with the stars on the front). I been trying to be nice to them meet them say hello but every attempt is snubbed and met with dirty looks and angry faces.

edit on 27-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join