It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huddersfield child sex inquiry sees 29 in court

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Concerned that this has happened for ssssoooooooooooo long. I may go and take some phone footage of the court and any supporters of these vile acts oh no maybe not sssshhhhh. Deport the lot of them to Antarctica with no thermals..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: paraphi

One of the defendants is charged with racially aggravated assault.

Yea they are targetting white wome

Wonder how many of the women target are feminist leftist?

Crazy part is the women are the ones comi g to their defense what kind of insanity is this?

Tell you what though the time to sit back and watch is nearing an end you can only push conservatives so far before its go time

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I can post a liberal writer who said he'd rather his daughter date a raping gang member than a Republican ....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Tell you what if this happened to any of the women in my family they better pray to god someone calls the authorities and they get them first

The next group will be thinking twice before attempring it again my town

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh please do

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I believe that a lot of far-left journos have Oppositional Defiance Disorder. They will publish opinion pieces like that simply to blast the right. Which goes far beyond virtue signaling at this point. They happily show disregard for humanity in favor of ideology. Even, as you cited, their own children.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Oh please do

insider.foxnews.com...

In fairness he was trolling, but in saying it was a joke he said people shouldn't worry about ms13 because none of us will ever run into them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I've run into MS-13. More than once. And whether he pulled it back as a "joke" or not, it still demonstrates a delusion hatred of anything that doesn't perfectly align with his world view.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Wonder how many of the women target are feminist leftist?

The women and girls targetted by gangs like this are already vulnerable. Often, the grooming starts as innocent help. It's a vile abuse of trust that leads to drugs and dependency. Women and girls in situations like this are broken by the groomers and the gang. That's how they work and that's why it's so revolting.

Sadly, these gangs got away with it for so long because left-leaning "do-gooders" and their ilk, including feminists the the "anti-racism" brigade, were all too happy to accept cultural "difference" and close down any open discussion. Abuse by minorities was best kept quiet, as it may cause offence if revealed. Yes, screwed up political correctness.

edit on 27/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Left leaning Libertarians?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
Left leaning Libertarians?

Yep, spell check/correction gone mad. Now corrected!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks. Autocorrect was painting a picture of a world I don't want to live in.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Need some more toxic masculine men to stabd up for these victims and do whay the deluded cowardly leftist can't

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not the left leaning Libertarians existing. I know one or two of those. But them ignoring and basically enabling the acts that were allegedly committed.
edit on 27-5-2018 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I would LOVE for the UK government to *attempt* to make good on that threat.

As I recall, we sent them scurrying back across the Atlantic every, single, time

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Tell you what though the time to sit back and watch is nearing an end you can only push conservatives so far before its go time

Sounds about right

Surely there are right wing nations around the world who would rally to support our pro-liberty UK brothers/sisters. I still say Trump should send in the Marines to restore common sense/reason and give the boot to the anti-freedom Limeys
edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am to the point where I don’t even care if I get called a ‘racist’ anymore. I am more concerned with the happiness and well-being of my family than Progressive SJWs and their labels

Facts aren’t racist.

edit on 2018/5/27 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It there was one gang of white guys going around raping women, the progressive lefties and sjws would blow a fuse. They'd be demanding heads on pykes and the castration of every other, not involved, white male. Why does the same rule not apply to these animals, especially since these gangs are in many countries and it seems a trend by Muslim men?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/27.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Animals? Are you denying their divine spark?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Animals? Are you denying their divine spark?

If their behavior is that of a non-domesticated animal and acting like a rabid dog? What do you think? We had terrorists coming across the border when I was with the military, they didn't act like humans certainly, they acted like rabid animals intent on killing and raping for their disgusting cause. What do you do with rabid anything, you put it down. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a group was intent on killing you and most of your family and the groom and sell your daughters into the sex trafficking trade, what are you going to do? Cry in the corner like some cuck or are you going to stand up like a man.

I have no problem with people of any race that treat their all people with respect and consideration. I have a problem with crazies.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join