It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, the alt rights latest pinup boy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The guy is a white nationalist

Aside from your bigoted racism showing, what is wrong with being a white nationalist

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Yes....you missed comedian....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Aside from your bigoted racism showing, what is wrong with being a white nationalist

Are you being serious?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I believe you missed Nazis

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Maybe you could tell me ?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Aryan Nation ring any bells ?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog

I feel that if Britain wants to ignore the people's defense of that once great country , then let em have what they want

But that isn't happening , we are regaining control of our immigration policy by leaving the EU , which is from where most of our immigration comes from , and prosecuting and in some cases deporting those who break the law.

There is a false narrative being played for political reasons , don't buy into it.

Well , that clarifies the situation
Thanks
I dont usually comment on anything political outside the US.
I just had been on the other thread though
And , yes , some of my post was a bit sarcastic.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Most here make me sick. Sheep who clap when someone is arrested just because he has an opinion that you don't like.
I have watched a lot this man has said and he treads carefully and whilst he wants to preserve Britain, he is never inciting violence onto others. He also is neither a racist nor a nazi, he is anti islamic. I am too.

I can't believe you people with eyes and brains support the infliction of mass immigration and talk about racism and nazis when at the same time applauding nazi behaviour by the police and the press [there is a ban on reporting about this = nazi 101].

Are you really that far gone?

I am also not a nazi [why do I even have to say this?] yet I have seen Britain and germany literally going down the drain. This isn't a second hand peer pressure opinion, I have seen it with my own eyes. Things we did back in the 70s and 80s are just not possible any longer and it is all down to mass immigration of men with opposing values to our once free countries.

You can harp on and on about me being now a supremacist or a nazi or whatever makes you happy, I am past caring. All I care about is that islam is on its way in all shapes and colours [black, arab and white] and the naive and young are all clapping hands and digging their own graves. I am glad I lived through the good times and we have no kids.

If you think it is positive to just arrest TR and bring him to a non jury court and send him down the same day for 'public disturbance' [which never happened] then you are the nazi lover. Muslims are ignored by the police, raping and grooming yet a guy who is a threat to the big kalergi plan is arrested by 7 police within minutes.
Black on black crime in London is now over 60 and nobody gives a damn but one man that hasn't killed anyone is arrested. We lack police power yet they have enough for this?
Are you all really that naive?

Welcome to tyranny and the supporters of.

All I can do is watch this farce and shake my head.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Hecate666 because: took out the reference about converts being often ginger, it's not fair to other gingers. So peace.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Yes, and yes I'm serious (to the other poster) and are you and the others intimating that any white human who wants closed and controlled borders is a member of the Aryan nation?

That would also be extremely narrow minded and bigoted just like the OP.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Yes, and yes I'm serious (to the other poster) and are you and the others intimating that any white human who wants closed and controlled borders is a member of the Aryan nation?

Which isn't what white nationalist means and I suspect you know that.

link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Wow !.....sorry if this comes across as rude, but if you got out a little more you may find it enlightening .

link   

Sheep who clap when someone is arrested just because he has an opinion that you don't like.

He was arrested because he broke the terms of his bail , he was given a 3 month suspended sentence for doing the same thing at another trial and was told not to do it again , he did and like anyone else he has to face the consequences.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
When reporting on the progress of a crime appears to be taken more seriously than committing the actual crime, this does not inspire confidence in trying to deny ignorance. Something that is important to most on these boards.

Restrictions were placed on reporting this case so that the accused could not claim that their trial was prejudiced and therefore unsafe to continue. This would have meant the trial being abandoned and the case against them dropped.

Restrictions were placed on reporting this case specifically to ensure the accused could be prosecuted properly and fully.

Robinson knew this but has decided that by defying the court order he could either get the case abandoned - in which eventuality he could claim that Muslim pedophiles were being protected by the legal system- or get himself arrested - in which case he could claim the legal system was showing bias and protecting Muslim pedophiles.

He knew exactly what he was doing and it was a cynical and calculated attempt to fuel racial tensions.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wow !.....sorry if this comes across as rude, but if you got out a little more you may find it enlightening .

The saddest thing is that you may have read my post, nothing was understood. I also enjoyed a lovely day with friends and husband yesterday. Wake up, and stop insulting others when you run out of anything reasonable to say. You are part of the problem.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

edit on 27-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

are you and the others intimating that any white human who wants closed and controlled borders is a member of the Aryan nation?

Not sure how closed and controlled borders would work but if by that you mean filtering by race those who enter the country then that may not make you a member of the Aryan nation but you'd certainly support their ideals.

I've never supported open borders but immigration is a part of all our histories . it can't be stopped only controlled.

link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The saddest thing is that you may have read my post, nothing was understood. I also enjoyed a lovely day with friends and husband yesterday. Wake up, and stop insulting others when you run out of anything reasonable to say. You are part of the problem.

I meant further than that, outside of comfort zone.

link   

Sheep who clap when someone is arrested just because he has an opinion that you don't like.

He was arrested because he broke the terms of his bail , he was given a 3 month suspended sentence for doing the same thing at another trial and was told not to do it again , he did and like anyone else he has to face the consequences.

And another one who just skimmed over my post. I know why he was kept and sentenced but his arrest was for public disturbance, which never happened. Get it now? Nitpicking and insults is all you lot can come up with. I had frankly enough and will speak my mind. Next time read and understand what someone is posting before commenting, it helps.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You don't know what White Nationalism is do you? White nationalists want a 'racially pure' white nation with all non whites deported, or in extreme cases killed as they see non whites as inferior and sub-human.

Aryan Nation, Aryan Brotherhood are US examples of these, Generation Identity is a European/US one that Tommy is heading in the UK. Though I highly doubt he'd support them if he knew what the secret financiers are doing in creating a modern day version of the Hitler Youth with camps across Europe to launch a 'Western Spring' series of terror attacks to try and cause a Holocaust of Muslims.

----
Prosecutors said Vehvilainen commented regularly on a white supremacist internet forum where, under the name “NicoChristian,” he railed against black people, whom he referred to as “beasts.” In online posts reviewed by The Intercept, NicoChristian wrote that white people “shouldn’t even be on the same planet” as black people, and added: “The sooner they’re eliminated, the better.” When police searched Vehvilainen’s quarters at an army camp in Wales in September 2017, they found Nazi flags, body armor, and a stash of weapons, including a shotgun, a rifle, a crossbow, arrows, knuckle-dusters, machetes, and daggers. The soldier also had a copy of the manifesto written by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik, who in July 2011 murdered 77 people in Norway. When police turned up at Vehvilainen’s home to take him into custody, he reportedly told his wife: “I’m being arrested for being a patriot.”

Last month, a jury at a court in Birmingham found Vehvilainen not guilty of stirring up racial hatred and possessing a terrorism manual. But he received an eight-year prison sentence for a separate offense: illegally possessing tear gas.
-----

Tommy has quite a few mates of all colours and religions, he would probably beat the # out that guy if he knew what his organisation were up to. Though he has a track record of inspiring terrorist attacks (above, brevik, finsbury park mosque etc...).
edit on 27-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You're actually being serious here eh captain, at first I thought ...no hes on the turps, or something a bit stronger but no you want a white nation, no colored people just all white.....well # eh at least you're honest and upfront about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join