It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minister Louis Farrakhan Praises President Trump for Draining The Swamp.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And when they touted Obama's horrible brother Malik's support for Trump as if it was a good thing,

Malik was speaking out against Barry long before Trump
Get it right.
And tell the entire story or do w have to send for Paul Harvey ?
"Now for the rest of the story"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: 3n19m470

Oh and to be fair, the Nation of Islam is tiny. It has like 30,000 to 45,000 followers out of around 1 million African American Muslims. The original NOI was converted into a mainstream Sunni organization/congregation in 1975 and is now called the "American Society of Muslims". Farrakhan and some of his staunchest followers rejected those changes then branched off to form the organization that is now referred to as the Nation of Islam.

I am still waiting for the mother ship that is orbiting Earth to dispatch the landing ships to take him aboard....
His spoken word

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: Swills

Remember when Trump supporters brought up Jesse Jackson's former support of Trump as proof that he wasn't a racist? (like in this thread)

And when they touted Obama's horrible brother Malik's support for Trump as if it was a good thing, like in this thread? (there coincidentally happen to be a lot of negative threads here about him if you search for "Malik Obama")

In other words, they don't really care for Farrakhan. But they'll temporarily use his praise of Trump to try to boost their own positions, to claim it proves Trump is a uniter, or whatever.

I do occasionally agree with someone that I don't support. It's called being reasonable.

Same here. I've agreed with some views of every leader and politician. In this political environment, "Reasonable" people are hard to find.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not sure why you're writing that to me. I've got some pretty negative views of Farrakhan and his buffoonery, as I've said since I started posting on ATS (like in this 2015 thread about him saying the confederate flag wasn't the problem because the American flag was the problem). Though in that thread, I also noted that I didn't wish harm on him but that I didn't take him seriously, either.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Now it is ok to be associated with a nationalist anti-semitic and bigot, who also called for the death of white people?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's because most people don't give a crap about him or what he says. However, some celebs and small time politicians will still work with him because:

1) they don't follow Islam in African American communities enough to know that his Nation of Islam isn't the same one that Malcolm X & Muhammad Ali were a part of
and
2) because the NOI still has a presence in many large cities and it undoubtedly helps out in poor communities of color.

#2 is important because people here will never talk about that. They work with a lot of "stay out of trouble/stay out of gang" programs, even alongside some churches. If it's true that politicians only come around our neighborhoods when they want votes, the NOI is there (in some big cities) all the time.

That's why I'll readily denounce Farrakhan's constant stream of BS, his open racism, his role in Malcolm's death, and his acceptance of Saudi money to not point out their treatment of Africans; but I won't denounce the low ranked normal members of the NOI. I've worked with and known some normal members of the NOI and they were no different than any other people I know. They stressed over paying their bills, followed sports and music, and even had good discussions about politics. But the part I respected is how they kept true to many of the basics like not doing drugs, not gambling, staying out of legal trouble, no fornication, etc, as well as playing an active role in helping out in our communities.

We never once had a conversation about the weird stuff because they never pushed it. I just assumed they either didn't really care about that stuff or they knew that as a Qur'an following Muslim, I'd openly reject it. So it was basically "live & let live" with them.

Ok, I'm getting a bit off topic so I'll stop there. It's getting close to time for me to start my fast anyway, so I'm gonna go finish my food now.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Not sure why you're writing that to me. I've got some pretty negative views of Farrakhan and his buffoonery, as I've said since I started posting on ATS (like in this 2015 thread about him saying the confederate flag wasn't the problem because the American flag was the problem). Though in that thread, I also noted that I didn't wish harm on him but that I didn't take him seriously, either.

I never said you didnt

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the thorough and thought-provoking reply. I think this Farrakhan declaration that Trump is helping the Black Community is a "hot potato" that not even the ethnic media outlets will cover.

Yea looks like dude is just trying to get the spot light here. Besides even the Nazi's pointed to the United States unwillingness to take in large numbers of Jews and said "see there" and open the jaws of death. When Farrakhan agrees here about anything Trump is doing its along the same sort of convolutions.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

In other words, they don't really care for Farrakhan. But they'll temporarily use his praise of Trump to try to boost their own positions, to claim it proves Trump is a uniter, or whatever.

No they don't care for that nutcase at all and will not use it for political gain. This does show you DJT is winning on EVERY level is what I think it shows or it is a setup to say the FBI was obstructed by DJT when they've been caught red handed acting Unconstitutionally toward the people of the US.

The nutcase Farrakhan is about staying in his lofty position of wealth and fame. His major followers have lots of money and influence in the black community, like Spike Lee and Cassius Clay who changed his name to Ali. I believe NOI killed Malcolm X after he came back from Mecca preaching love thy neighbor and to follow a peaceful Islam.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

All sorts of racists love Trump.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All Trump has to do is to do the same thing Obama did.

www.newsweek.com...

In 2008, Farrakhan endorsed Obama’s candidacy for President. Asked about the endorsement during a rally in Ohio, Obama said he was “very clear in my denunciation” of Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks. “I did not solicit his support,” Obama said.

edit on 27/5/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

All sorts of racists love Trump.

B S and you know it. All sorts are Democratic party members.

I hear you 'repeat the lie, repeat the lie, repeat the lie' and so do others.

TOOLS repeat the lie.

ETA
I LEFT the D's forever it seems to be an INDY because of RACISM. I am not an R because of RINO ism....Paul for Pres in 2020 !!

edit on 27-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

B S and you know it all sorts are Democratic party members.

I never said otherwise. But let's face it, Trump is the master of the dog whistle. "Make America WGhrietaet Again!"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

B S and you know it all sorts are Democratic party members.

I never said otherwise. But let's face it, Trump is the master of the dog whistle. "Make America WGhrietaet Again!"

It is what works for Media. Short soundbites are all they allow on the airwaves of MSM. It is easier to make tools believe he is shallow when he isn't.

Remember Paul for Pres but Trump is NOT a RACIST ask the country club in Florida where the county held up the permit because he wanted to allow Blacks, Jews and Hispanic people to be in the country club.. Jackson and the Black community have thanked DJT for many things int he past but you don't count that and therefore he is this and that to you who choose to be misinformed.

A liberal Media source for you progs:
www.vanityfair.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sorry, but it's you Cons who are misinformed.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't think the extreme right wing will see this Trump and Farrakhan alliance in a favorable light. However Farrakhan's anti semitic stance might overshadow the inherent racism. Tough call....

edit on 27-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Except this is false.., there are many Rightist/Libertarian/Patriots that feel the same.

But, Racism is not a political party, though all sides of the political spectrum have used it as exploitation for power

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

www.newsweek.com... dv=14

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, tweeted on October 13 that now was the time to bring his separatist dream to fruition: “Black people: We should be more convinced that it is time for us to separate and build a nation of our own,” he wrote, which was first reported by the Anti-Defamation League.

Soon after, leaders of the alt-right replied to Farrakhan with an invitation to join forces to realize their shared goal of an ethno-state: “This is the sort of self-determination we and the broader Alt-Right support. Would you like to discuss this in a public forum?” Jared Taylor, founding editor of the white supremacist magazine, American Resistance, asked Farrakhan.

Later, Mike Enoch, whose podcast, The Daily Shoah, espouses anti-Semitism to its reportedly 100,000 listeners, expressed his long-held admiration for the minister. He tweeted: “I’ve always been a fan of Farrakhan Tbh.”

Of course, it wouldn’t be an 'alt-right' Twitter party if neo-Nazi Richard Spencer didn’t chime in: “We in the Alt-Right are open for a real dialogue,” he responded to Farrakhan’s separatist message.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
At this point I’m convinced if Charles Manson rose from the grave with a 13 year old girlfriend and said something positive about Trump, people would be falling all over themselves to point out how he’s not such a bad guy.

All of you that blindly follow and support anything Trump are bankrupting your entire ideology and worldview.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No kidding..It's a mad, mad world, kind of simular to the Kanye thing.
I guess we shouldn't be surprised, the Don said he could shoot people in the street and his cult would still love him..the bar was set very low from the get go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join