It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minister Louis Farrakhan Praises President Trump for Draining The Swamp.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
May 26, 2018

Just before he won the Presidency, the Nation of Islam leader declared that if Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, a President Trump would take America into the "Abyss of Hell".

But like a growing number of leaders in Black and Hispanic circles, Farrakhan realizes that draining the swamp, reducing unemployment, and other Trump initiatives, are delivering positive changes. These leaders are pleasantly surprised...and grateful, even if they still do not like Donald Trump, the person.

Appearing on Chicago radio station WGCI, on a program titled "The Morning Takeover," he stated that it may not have been the intent of this administration to help, but that Trump is destroying the enemies of the Nation of Islam. Included in this group are the Department of Justice and the FBI.

So far, there has been barely a ripple from the media over this shocking statement, made on Friday May 25th.
MORE AT: www.americanthinker.com...

I don't know if the LIBERAL mainstream media ( which is 90% of all U.S. media) would find Louis Farrakhan's endorsement of President Trump's policies as something that would HELP Trump or HURT Trump.

Right now, they're probably trying to figure out how to "spin" Farrakhan's declaration, to tie President Trump to a RADICAL...but without helping the President gain even further traction with African American voters.

What do you think of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan's statement, ATS?

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/26/2018 by carewemust because: minor wording adjustments

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Will the MSM that isn't Fox news or it's affiliates spin this? Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I dunno what CNN, MSNBC, ABC, AP, Reuters, etc, opinions of Farrakhan are. Positive, negative?

CNN did just post this back in February.

Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan delivers anti-Semitic speech

I do know how Fox News and Breitbart feel about him. Not good, to say the least.

How do ATS members feel about him? I've seen way more hatred for him than support, that's for sure. But now, he praises Trump and all is forgiven? Being that the Right never had anything good to say about Farrakhan wouldn't this endorsement be an embarrassment, especially with the recent story about him being an anti Semite? It will be interesting to see how CONSERVATIVE media spin this!

Any endorsement Trump receives he accepts without question because he LOVES to be praised. Trump has a YUGE ego that constantly needs to be stroked.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: newidsanj62

Ah, so that explains it...🤔

But just in case there are any loose ends, I'll just offer my opinion.

Farrakhan is liable to say anything at any time. He believes in things 10x crazier than Flat Earth. But, there Are a few thousand people who respect him and listen to what he says very carefully. So, his words are not without consequence, they are just totally unpredictable to both the average person, and the sane person.

The next thing out of his mouth could be that the Air Force One is the Sacred Space Plane that will take all the NOI followers to Heaven and must be reclaimed to its rightful owners, the NOI, at all costs, and the spirit of the founder of NOI and all its "saints/prophets" are stuck riding on that plane, waiting to be freed to fly to Heaven with the true believers of the religion.

I'm not even kidding when I say this would not surprise me. Sacred Space Planes are a core part of their most fundamental building blocks of their religion.

It (the NoI) was created from basically just the rantings of a hobo who mixed in scifi fantasy with a working-knowledge (thats being generous) of the Koran to create the "Nation of Islam" an African-American corruption of Islam... that has nothing to do with the "Islam" we all know and love

The best reaction from FOX, conservatives, Trump, etc, is no reaction at all. It's nearly inconsequential, but not quite.. but the situation as it is now, requires no action be taken. I would pretend I didn't notice it if I was Trump Team.

edit on 5/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thank-you for the thorough and thought-provoking reply. I think this Farrakhan declaration that Trump is helping the Black Community is a "hot potato" that not even the ethnic media outlets will cover.

I'd like to hear the reaction from the African American interviewers on Urban Radio station WGCI, after Farrakhan said this on the air.

You look at the website wgci.iheart.com... , and it's like Farrakhan was never there, lol.

edit on 5/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: newidsanj62
Need PoGo Support Number? Dial + 1(833) 442-7444 Toll-Free 24x7 to get support for all PoGo problems quickly and easily. PoGo technical support is available to customers covered by Support and Subscription contract. PoGo Technical Support is delivered primarily in English except where local language availability is noted.
Pogo support number

What is "PoGo"?

Spam.... I predict ban in the AM.

(notice account date of 5/26/18)

Spam account.
edit on 27-5-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

OK.. Thanks for explaining. Very strange for someone to spam this forum with something that doesn't make sense. Years ago, I used to do that before it was called "spam", but it was for business sales.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he may understand that if you want to be taken serious you have to actually be serious.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Remember when Trump supporters brought up Jesse Jackson's former support of Trump as proof that he wasn't a racist? (like in this thread)

And when they touted Obama's horrible brother Malik's support for Trump as if it was a good thing, like in this thread? (there coincidentally happen to be a lot of negative threads here about him if you search for "Malik Obama")

In other words, they don't really care for Farrakhan. But they'll temporarily use his praise of Trump to try to boost their own positions, to claim it proves Trump is a uniter, or whatever.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Oh and to be fair, the Nation of Islam is tiny. It has like 30,000 to 45,000 followers out of around 1 million African American Muslims. The original NOI was converted into a mainstream Sunni organization/congregation in 1975 and is now called the "American Society of Muslims". Farrakhan and some of his staunchest followers rejected those changes then branched off to form the organization that is now referred to as the Nation of Islam.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I couldn't bow down to another Male, especially one that claimed to be a God.

As for the initial question, I am a little surprised that Louis would say what he did. But not entirely.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So now that Trump has drained the swamp, I suppose he will build a golf course there. And Farrakhan can call for a million man march to celebrate the grand opening.

I can't count the number of times I've had to disavow any support for Farrakhan to my Jewish friends after one of his "bloodsucker" rants.

I consider anything this man says to be little more than the ravings of a lunatic. And the fact that he believes that Trump has drained the swamp is a perfect example of his delirium.

-dex

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thats riiiight. I had forgotten about the strange nation of islam scientology-connection.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Don't be surprised. Farrakhan went on Alex Jones' show in 2016 and spoke about Trump before, including somewhat praising him for his immigration plan. You'll have to look for it yourself though since I'm not linking to Alex.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Drained the swamp?
Farrakhan, now the darling of the alt right..lmfao

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Remember when Trump supporters brought up Jesse Jackson's former support of Trump as proof that he wasn't a racist? (like in this thread)

And when they touted Obama's horrible brother Malik's support for Trump as if it was a good thing, like in this thread? (there coincidentally happen to be a lot of negative threads here about him if you search for "Malik Obama")

In other words, they don't really care for Farrakhan. But they'll temporarily use his praise of Trump to try to boost their own positions, to claim it proves Trump is a uniter, or whatever.

Remember when the left said Trump would never become President, but he did. That is when I decided to take another look at politics from a different perspective. With that said I do occasionally agree with someone that I don't support. It's called being reasonable.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The DOJ and FBI were subverted to spend all their time and resources from top officials to spy on Trump, then run a fake Russia Russia Russia campaign when they were not covering for Hillary. They were not going after nation of Islam at all under Obama, going after Trump and saving Hillary was their job #1.

This is all desperate deep state distractions, float some cash at Fruitycon and he will say anything.

Trump will get those justice agencies on track to keep watchful eyes on fruity pebbles and his gang soon enough, like they should have been doing.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Drained the swamp?
Farrakhan, now the darling of the alt right..lmfao

Its bizarre isn't it, not only that but now Tommy Robinson is also a right wing hero to be defended at all costs, I'm not quite understanding what's changed here but it has, must be Trump effect or something...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

As you pointed out, Farrakhan doesn't have that many followers. He's also radioactive to politicans, no matter what he says. I think as long as Farrakhan doesn't build upon, or constantly re-state what he said Friday on WGCI-FM, his view of Trump's policies will not make headlines in the News media. Especially in this environment of NK, SpyGate, DACA, Guns, captivating the daily news cycles.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join