It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yeah there's barely 30 still left after their London terror attack and radicalization ofmass child murderer/terrorist Anders Brevik. Tommy disowned them a while back, doesn't change that Brevik cited him as inspiration in his Manifesto.

Tommy's gone Generation Identity who claim their patriots and defending Europe on one side but in secret are running Hitler Youth camps (Tommy doesn't know this, his supporters probably don't but the financiers and people weaponising Youtube - the US branch of GI) do for radicalising youth borrowing the same social media approach as ISIS.

With National Action emerging as openly terrorist neo-nazi, Diddy Man running out of llamas to shag and get convicted for bestiallity in North West Infidels - the only ones left are the Welsh English Defence league - who are 'peaceful Nazis' (apart from the London terror attack and Brevik

EDL now pose infront of swastikas, put on Screwdriver gigs and hold street pro protests chanting 'muslim followers off our streets' and attack businneses with asian families in.

Despite all this US posters react with outrage if we state the fact they're far right, maybe they think this behavior is acceptable or just jumped on band wagon because it criticed Islam without researching the groups background, financiers and neo-nazism in Europe.

They even had the cheek to claim ww2 soldiers would support them. Personally I'm glad there's a large pond between us - I like animals far too much to use my chainsaw to chop of a horses head and place it in the bed of someone who would say something like that. I preffer to use the chainsaw to cut the bed in half with the person still inside it.
edit on 28-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: southbeach

The MSM were all inside the court - they didn't report much other than the trial location charges, number of defendants etc.. as doing so would be a breach of reporting conditions and see them released due to mistrial.

He knowingly broke the law as the judge clearly laid it out to him and explained it's all to do with a fair trial and nothing to do with PC or cover-ups as the crazies claim.

Seeing as the offence was big enough to pose serious danger of the trial collapsing, he filmed his own crime, was on a suspended sentence for the same crime and was right outside the court it's an open and shut appearance infront of the judge.

He's been given enough chances and explanations of how the law works, he kept putting trials of grooming gangs in jeopardy and is facing the consequences.

If he wanted to highlight the issue there's more than enough cases that have concluded to write about, covering this only risks letting them escape jail.

You do understand that this was sentencing day?

edit on 28-5-2018 by southbeach because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

www.west-midlands.police.uk...

There you go an 8 week trial that ended in Birmingham last week, but its only muslim cases that get hushed up apparently

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
a reply to: SprocketUK

www.west-midlands.police.uk...

There you go an 8 week trial that ended in Birmingham last week, but its only muslim cases that get hushed up apparently

Yep reported after conviction Like the others are and will be..

The Tommy fiasco is now shrinking down..

edit on 28 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
A woman who asked police why some Muslims were being allowed to pray in London's Hyde Park (praying in London's Royal Parks is illegal, regardless of the religion) finds herself under arrest at her home.

The absolute state of the UK.

If you break the law of the land you reside in you get arrested, are you not aware of this fact?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

It wasn't, trial is ongoing. Next witness due in September if appeal for mistrial tomorrow fails.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Lennon, had claimed that verdicts were due on Friday but court officials confirmed that the trial of nine defendants is ongoing.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: comfortablynumb

Not gonna go on a hunt for them, but I made other posts saying that it's not just ONE group of men raping people, or the concept of grooming gangs isn't new. Rape and grooming gangs and illegal prostitution and pimping has ALAWYS been an issue in ANY country, or nation. This isn't new. And it's always been a huge problem.
Just look at all the underage sexual abuse and rape from celebrities and priests in the UK. Yea sure it got some recognition, but nothing nearly as close to this.

The point I am trying to get across is that Tommy boy is clearly going after this one gang because they are immigrants, or were born into the UK of an immigrant family.
From what I have read so far the UK has been on a massive crack down on multiple grooming gangs across the entire UK. This one got the most attention because, Islam.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Fools

Here's a couple of UK outlets covering the story. Maybe give it a day or so before everyone covers it? You should understand, a small far right protest isn't the most important thing in the world, even the UK.

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'

Tommy Robinson supporter empties can of Stella on top of Downing Street gates

A pic from your bottom link

To be Nazis like that one guy said in this thread they sure don't seem to mind the company they keep.

They look like they're having fun!

And that black guy behind the MAGA hat, was he lost?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: weemadmental
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

People of all creeds and colors can be rasists bud

It's not what I hear.

Only "white knuckle draggers" Not "black knuckle draggers"

Can blacks even BE "knuckle draggers"?

lol.

Ghandi, MLK, Mandella and plenty more have been jailed, btw.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

I Guess the Black people in the crowd are nazis and white supremacists then huh?
Get over yourself...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: comfortablynumb
a reply to: Taggart

It must be nice to live in your 'simple' world - and just so you know, not defending them is akin to supporting them.

Australian Imam Tawhidi (Imam of peace) says on Twitter: “We all have different opinions on Tommy Robinson. But what hurts my eyes the most is seeing the left celebrating his arrest, rather than condemning the MSM for purposely ignoring a case involving a rape gang that has sexually assaulted nearly 100 women, some as young as 11.”

Still waiting for that proof that the left defend paedophiles which was your claim.

"Not defending them is akin to supporting them"

Huh?

So we should be defending them? What are you trying to say?
edit on 29/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ezappa
a reply to: carabao

I Guess the Black people in the crowd are nazis and white supremacists then huh?
Get over yourself...

Or people who live in London looking to see whats going on.
If you want to defend Britain first and EDL that's totally your choice, but pretending they aren't racist is like saying the KKK are just guys who like dressing in white sheets.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: comfortablynumb
a reply to: Taggart

It must be nice to live in your 'simple' world - and just so you know, not defending them is akin to supporting them.

Australian Imam Tawhidi (Imam of peace) says on Twitter: “We all have different opinions on Tommy Robinson. But what hurts my eyes the most is seeing the left celebrating his arrest, rather than condemning the MSM for purposely ignoring a case involving a rape gang that has sexually assaulted nearly 100 women, some as young as 11.”

Still waiting for that proof that the left defend paedophiles which was your claim.

"Not defending them is akin to supporting them"

Huh?

So we should be defending them? What are you trying to say?

I think you might be a little disingenuous there. That was not my claim at all. You are putting words in my mouth. I was simply saying: not defending the people who are trying to put a stop to this behaviour is the same as defending those who are committing those acts.

Was it a bit hyperbolic? Yeah, I guess so - it was said in anger and frustration due to the overwhelming support I am seeing for Tommy Robinson's arrest and subsequent incarceration. So, I apologise for being so hot-headed. Hey, for all I know I am completely in the wrong on this. I've been wrong before. This just feels wrong, which worries me - perhaps I am being dragged in on an emotional level and not being rational. Like I said, I've been wrong before.

I'm sure you agree, at the end of the day we do want this behaviour or this alleged behaviour to end - although, we may disagree how it is done and what some people's agendas may be.

Still, thanks for your insight and take care.

In response to:

originally posted by: strongfp
The point I am trying to get across is that Tommy boy is clearly going after this one gang because they are immigrants, or were born into the UK of an immigrant family.
From what I have read so far the UK has been on a massive crack down on multiple grooming gangs across the entire UK. This one got the most attention because, Islam.

I think you make some good points there. Not being a UK citizen certainly makes it hard for me to reply with great confidence, but I guess since the both of us are outside the UK, we can only go on the intel we've got.

Firstly, I suggest that you are correct in that he was going after them for being Islamic - it seems to have become his speciality (for good or bad). Although, what happened to him still seems off. Someone sent me a link today of a YouTube video by a Laura Southern (sp?) and the video had Tommy's video guy or producer and he said some interesting things that make this look a whole lot more sus on behalf of the UK govt. I would definitely recommend having a look.

But, in saying that, there is still only limited info and he sure hasn't had a good rep in the past. I guess time will tell.

Even if we still disagree on some or all points here; you were not argumentative or aggressive, so I'd like to thank you for your constructive dialogue.

N.B. I don't come on here that much these days (basically since a bit before the last US election) so if you do reply again and I take a bit of time - I apologise in advance.
edit on 29/5/2018 by comfortablynumb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DrMescalito

Speaking here's a documentary on Welsh English Denfence League and Neo-Nazi links (They also put on a Blood and Honour gig snd invited the KKK onnstage to 'lynch a 'golly doll' '

I think US members have them confused with Tommy's current groups.

slackbastard.anarchobase.com...
edit on 29-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson hasn't been associated with the EDL for many years - since they became involved with the BNP, to be precise.

If the EDL are protesting over Tommy's incarceration it's because they're opportunists who saw an opening and want to use it in their favour - very few people in the UK support the EDL nowadays.

Some people should really look into how the EDL first came about, it had nothing to do with soccer hooliganism or racism...it was a backlash against groups of people who were protesting against and attacking service men and women. Whether you agree with that or not is completely irrelevant since, as previously stated - Tommy is no longer involved with the group.

There are 3 sides here - the first side are folk who blindly hate Tommy because they believe everything they read or simply don't like him as a person, they know nothing about him.

The second side are the often-mentioned knuckly dragging thugs who see Tommy as some spokesperson for their bigoted beliefs.

The third side are the ones who have actually listened - had the good sense to see past the messenger whether they like him as an individual or not, and listened to the actual message.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The important thing to understand is that there has been so many cases in the UK where certain groups have systematically groomed, drugged, assaulted, raped and even murdered children, teenagers and adults en-masse.

The important thing is to look into the history of this stuff in the UK and realise that it was actively covered up by the authorities. In some cases the parents of abused, drugged, beaten and abused children were often times arrested and charged because they tried to actually save their offspring from this torture.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity, race or religion the perpetrators are, they just happen to be from similar backgrounds and there's a very obvious and definite pattern.

I'm seeing on facebook a lot, people sharing videos of so-called vigilante groups, pedofile hunters and whatnot...and everyone is saying - great, the cops ain't doing very much about it. The majority of the people being exposed in these videos are white, young to middle-aged males. The big difference is they mostly act alone and it's not organised or orchestrated in any way.

But because this man is specifically talking about not only large groups of repeat offenders but cases that have been knowingly and systematically covered up by the authorities (that's the key part people seem to be ignoring)...they just happen to be mostly asian and muslim - like that's a pass or some sort of get-out clause.

People need to get their heads out of their backsides and see past the messenger...do some f-ing research, we're all by now familiar with cases like the one in Rotheram...are you actually denying that this is happening and has happened?

Please...don't align with the wrong side on this one, this ain't a sport - this ain't no game of soccer where people pick a team and follow them like morons...people really need to think carefully before they pick their side' on this one, this is real and this is serious stuff.
edit on 29/5/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

God, what a family. Sound like the Wests or the slaver lot that had the caravan park.
I'm surprised they aren't all over the damn news though, unless it was a decision to protect family members who were victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join