It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That cuddle I promised you is still on offer ....

edit on 27-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I'm sure the judge knows what he's doing to avoid that path.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Basically Stephen Yaxley-Lennon better known for his alter ego Tommy Robinson is wanting to be seen as the spokesperson for abused children which is great but the thing is he only turns up at " muslim " grooming gangs trials

If he actually cared about saving the children he would of appeared in Birmingham last week at a little known trial involving 10 white english patriots where child abuse offences ranged from sexual assault and rape from children aged 2 - 15, but he was no where to be seen nor was it called a " grooming " gang

Basically he's using the abuse of kids by a certain group of people to push his own anti Islam/muslim agenda there is a massive problem in the pakistan community against abusing teenage girls, but the facts are this all child abuse is covered up and 90% of the perps on the sex offenders register are white english men

If Stephen or Tommy whatever you want to call him was a spokesman for ALL child abuse then i sure would stand by him but he's not and all he wants to do is stir up racial hatred, he's a key figure in the divide and conquer government movement

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Brit here. These are not patriots. These are racist scumbags and the vast vast vast majority of us don't support a thing they say.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Brit here. These are not patriots. These are racist scumbags and the vast vast vast majority of us don't support a thing they say.

Good grief, just listen to yourself.

If you actually listened to him speak rather than just following MSM, then you would realise that you actually do agree with a lot he has to say.

If you don't, then that makes you the racist scumbag.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone

If he actually cared about saving the children he would of appeared in Birmingham last week at a little known trial involving 10 white english patriots where child abuse offences ranged from sexual assault and rape from children aged 2 - 15, but he was no where to be seen nor was it called a " grooming " gang

Can you post the source? I looked at the Birmingham mail and the court service but can't find any reference to this group.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

If you actually listened to him speak rather than just following MSM, then you would realise that you actually do agree with a lot he has to say.

No. Pointing out racism isn't racist. Doesn't matter how many times you claim it is.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

No. Pointing out racism isn't racist. Doesn't matter how many times you claim it is.

You're wasting your time, people void of common sense aren't going to see it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you genuinely trying to feign offence by false claims he accuses people of being Nazis when you just stated Hitler would worship another poster?

Really?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

I never said pointing out racism is racist, not even once, EVER.
Then you have the cheek to try and insinuate that I have made that claim multiple times!

How about having an actual debate, not nonsense you lot come out with like fencesitter85, who said "he doesn't agree with ANYTHING they have to say". Which is just an absurd and ignorant statement to make.

For example. Tommy Robinson has said "There is no place for Nazi's in our society", then he burns a swastika flag.
If you don't agree with him there, then that surely makes YOU the Nazi right?

That is what I was getting at with my post to fencesitter85. Have a reasonable discussion, not over-sensationalizing everything and making ridiculous claims.

edit on 83027bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 04:27:12 -05003118 by 83Liberty because: typo's

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12
It is you with no sense if you're talking about something that I have never even said.

Funny how it's always your sorts who resorts to insults.
Becoming very tiresome now here on ATS.
Why not have a reasonable discussion and show me this "common sense" you refer to.

edit on 83032bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 04:32:55 -05003118 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

I never said pointing out racism is racist, not even once, EVER.
Then you have the cheek to try and insinuate that I have made that claim multiple times!

How about having an actual debate, not nonsense you lot come out with like fencesitter85, who said "he doesn't agree with ANYTHING they have to say". Which is just an absurd and ignorant statement to make.

For example. Tommy Robinson has said "There is no place for Nazi's in our society", then he burns a swastika flag.
If you don't agree with him there, then that surely makes YOU the Nazi right?

That is what I was getting at with my post to fencesitter85. Have a reasonable discussion, not over-sensationalizing everything and making ridiculous claims.

You really are stretching now. The EDL are a hate filled organisation with its roots in the BNP and national front. Trying to claim being anti nazi is ridiculous. They can claim to be as much as they like its their actions that show otherwise.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You really are stretching now.

If you mean by stretching, warming up, then you're right.

The EDL are a hate filled organisation with its roots in the BNP and national front. Trying to claim being anti nazi is ridiculous. They can claim to be as much as they like its their actions that show otherwise.

You really don't know any of the backstory do you? The EDL and the Nazi's have some history, but not the way your you imagine and hope, they are actually enemies. You really need to do your research.

You say it's not what they say, it's their actions that show otherwise...
- They have burned Nazi flags
- They have beaten up and kicked out members who were found to be Nazi's

That's two actions against Nazi's. Now show me what actions they have taken Pro-Nazi. I will help you out, you won't find any, because the Nazi's and the EDL/Tommy Robinson are enemies!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your lack of common sense.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You really are stretching now.

If you mean by stretching, warming up, then you're right.

The EDL are a hate filled organisation with its roots in the BNP and national front. Trying to claim being anti nazi is ridiculous. They can claim to be as much as they like its their actions that show otherwise.

You really don't know any of the backstory do you? The EDL and the Nazi's have some history, but not the way your you imagine and hope, they are actually enemies. You really need to do your research.

You say it's not what they say, it's their actions that show otherwise...
- They have burned Nazi flags
- They have beaten up and kicked out members who were found to be Nazi's

That's two actions against Nazi's. Now show me what actions they have taken Pro-Nazi. I will help you out, you won't find any, because the Nazi's and the EDL/Tommy Robinson are enemies!

They have also burned anti nazi flags and made nazi salutes. Just because its leadership claims to be anti nazi (despite its connection with the BNP) doesn't actually make it so.

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Now that video is what I call "stretching it"! What a ridiculous video.
Did you really watch it and believe they were all EDL and they were all doing Nazi salutes?

Of course there will be some Nazi's and evil people who have joined EDL, I'm not denying that.
However, you can't say Tommy Robinson is a Nazi because of some of the people who follow him. And you can't say the people in the OP's video are Nazi's either, as you don't know any of them.

What is an anti-Nazi flag? Even if true (you haven't provided any evidence), was Tommy Robinson there? No he wasn't, I can tell you that, because he hates Nazi's. Get with it already.

I'm not here to defend EDL, as some of their actions are indefensible. I just want to read a more reasonable discussion without the false claims and ridiculous over-sensationalizing comments.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot
Now that video is what I call "stretching it"! What a ridiculous video.
Did you really watch it and believe they were all EDL and they were all doing Nazi salutes?

Of course there will be some Nazi's and evil people who have joined EDL, I'm not denying that.
However, you can't say Tommy Robinson is a Nazi because of some of the people who follow him. And you can't say the people in the OP's video are Nazi's either, as you don't know any of them.

What is an anti-Nazi flag? Even if true (you haven't provided any evidence), was Tommy Robinson there? No he wasn't, I can tell you that, because he hates Nazi's. Get with it already.

I'm not here to defend EDL, as some of their actions are indefensible. I just want to read a more reasonable discussion without the false claims and ridiculous over-sensationalizing comments.

Didn't say Robinson was a nazi but he does have a long and continued association with groups that hold racist views.

You can choose to belief that he is just a misunderstood guy with genuinely good intentions if you want. His history, actions and statements would lead most people to conclude otherwise.

(post by 83Liberty removed for a manners violation)
(post by Artemis12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join