It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Lol so 'guns' are the go to solution?

...or wait you've never heard of MLK or Gandi

link   
Dp
edit on 27-5-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Lol so 'guns' are the go to solution?

...or wait you've never heard of MLK or Gandi

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Wait no ...filming outside a court house was the topic.

More to the point nationalism and patriotism are not xenophobia.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: Fools

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

Those are nazis, and they need to be stomped to the ground.
My grandfather fought those bastards, and he would turn in his grave if he saw anyone in great Britain dare call that vile scum patriots.

I bet you'd be wrong.

(post by TritonTaranis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There are no right or left here.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Tommy will get conditional bail on Tuesday .. curfew .. maybe tagged .. and other conditions like reporting about his case and the pedo cases .. if not I don’t know how the country will react ?? 😳

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Tommy will get conditional bail on Tuesday .. curfew .. maybe tagged .. and other conditions like reporting about his case and the pedo cases .. if not I don’t know how the country will react ?? 😳

The country will yawn. No-one cares about the wretched man, apart from his more thuggish friends.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The silent majority are finding their voice.
For too long have the English citizens been last in line and last in thought.
It usually takes an event like this to catalyze action but I'm hoping that Tommy isn't murdered while in prison. It seems nobody can keep you safe inside.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Attention -

Since some don't seem to be aware they are not posting in the Mud Pit, please scroll to the top of the page, because you are not. Want to be Posting Banned? This is a good way to have that happen.

Post about the topic and not each other or a Posting Ban is likely in your future.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 5/27/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It usually takes an event like this to catalyze action but I'm hoping that Tommy isn't murdered while in prison. It seems nobody can keep you safe inside.

I'm sorry, but the EDL are the vocal tiny minority. They are not popular, they are laughed at and generally despised.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: carabao

My grandfather fought those bastards, and he would turn in his grave if he saw anyone in great Britain dare call that vile scum patriots.

Hey, how can you say something like that, at least this is "Das Volk", as they call themselves in Germany.

And everybody asks: The "Volk" of who, which "Volk" you are?
It can´t be the sane and educated german "Volk" that learned from the horrible german past and doesn´t want this darkest of all times back!

The times you march towards now are a whole different ballgame of darkness...great that you believe everything will be ok and balanced as long as you follow the leaders of your current leftist phase.

This phase is likely to be much worse than the last...i would say the german people have been had..once again.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Those guys have up their gun rights a long time ago. *If* their government gets way out of hand and stops hearing them, or even allowing protests...well I guess they'll just have to learn to like it. Do "Bobbies" carry guns yet? (On a side note...)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Actually acting like this at white house gate libel to get you shot by secret service regardless of who the sitting president is.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: murphy22

Whatever about the law. The people will stand against the fascist pigs. We won't be letting that happen again. No matter how much the fascist promoting hard right attempts to shelter their bigotry. The colors have been exposed.

Maybe when you living under Sharia Law you will change your mind, but at least it will not be under fascist pigs...oh wait. And it is not bigotry that drives them. They think they can just see it coming, just like you think they are bigots. It has nothing to do with bigotry, it has to do with what kind of laws they want to live under.

Pssssh. That's a mighty big leap you are making (especially when there is no evidence of this happening). But no big surprise, as fear mongering has taken the right wing by storm. I stand against all religions making their way into out laws. Will you stand against all religions having any protection or special treatment whatsoever? Will you stand against any and all religions having any say in the laws? The fact that they are tax exempt in the USA is a complete disgrace.

Just because right wing fear mongering has whipped them (and many here at ATS) into a frenzy, does not mean we will let it lead to their fascist dreams. We recognize those colors.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I'm sorry, but the EDL are the vocal tiny minority. They are not popular, they are laughed at and generally despised.

This may well be true, but however much they are despised, they are far less despicable and far less of a threat than a govt. who will target an individual and put him or her in jail for 13 months for this incident.

Whoever is cheering on the jailing of Tommy Robinson is far more of a scumbag than he could ever be.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

How is it that you manage to get so triggered in EVER SINGLE THREAD that I see you post in. I also applaud your ability to bury your head in the sand and twist things into the exact opposite of what they actually are. The fantasy world that you're stuck in must be very interesting.

I cannot speak for everyone in that crowd, but I can say for a fact that Tommy Robinson IS NOT a patriot, he is an opportunist who feeds on division, seems just like your kind of guy.

Yea, I'm triggered cupcake! Won't see me burying my head in a crying room to vent my frustrations. Tommy is fighting to save your girls from scumbag invaders who you government is allowing in and also ignoring their crimes. Is Tommy and opportunist? Perhaps he is. But he has more freakin balls than you Brits who are offended over people disgusted with how you and your government don't give flyin freak about your girls.....

You're right wing fantasies are becoming increasingly melodramatic...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Will you stand against all religions having any protection or special treatment whatsoever?

I would not stand for religion that believes if you do not convert to their religion you should be killed, but hey keep going the way your going man, life is full of lessons.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

How is it that you manage to get so triggered in EVER SINGLE THREAD that I see you post in. I also applaud your ability to bury your head in the sand and twist things into the exact opposite of what they actually are. The fantasy world that you're stuck in must be very interesting.

I cannot speak for everyone in that crowd, but I can say for a fact that Tommy Robinson IS NOT a patriot, he is an opportunist who feeds on division, seems just like your kind of guy.

Yea, I'm triggered cupcake! Won't see me burying my head in a crying room to vent my frustrations. Tommy is fighting to save your girls from scumbag invaders who you government is allowing in and also ignoring their crimes. Is Tommy and opportunist? Perhaps he is. But he has more freakin balls than you Brits who are offended over people disgusted with how you and your government don't give flyin freak about your girls.....

You're right wing fantasies are becoming increasingly melodramatic...

Are you my new stalker comrade?

You don't know jack squat about me nor my beliefs yet you call me right wing? Sorry sweetheart, this is the internet, and I am too damned old to give a FFFFF about what you think of me. Especially since you won't listen to reason and call everyone who thinks differently than you a NAZI, WHITE SUPREMISIST, BIGOT, etc etc.

Argue the facts! Not your feelings or opinions?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join