It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Great to see patriots defending their own

Doesn't CIA arm pro-liberty groups?

The CIA wouldn't be stupid enough to do anything other than laugh at the troglodytes of the EDL. If someone did give them a gun they'd shoot themselves in the foot with it. And I doubt that MI5 would allow it.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
This whole thread is a good example of people going over-board, and displaying crass ignorance. For example, this whole affair has sod-all to do with "free speech", or even racism.

Whether you agree with Tommy Robinson's politics, or not, is irrelevant. He's broken the law and has been trying to disrupt the progress of justice through the court system.

Granted, he's been targeting paedophiles and sexual deviants who are mainly of Pakistani (Muslim) origin and have been discovered plying revolting child sex grooming practices against (mainly) white kids. But these people will face justice. Nothing is served by disrupting the progress of that justice.

Someone with some sense!! Thank you.

T Robinson is causing nothing but trouble for people who are trying to bring charges and imprison some of the scum of this country. If all he wants to do is make people aware of these types of cases then he could make a blog from diffrent location or even wait till the case has been heard, but no, he risks the case being thrown out to get his 5 minutes of fame.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit. My country has been going through a major change over the last 2 years. It might not be obvious to some, but a lot of us can see it.
Changes in laws, changes in the political world and changes how free speech is dealt with. We are going through a huge period of banning or silencing of anything that doesn't fit with the way THEY want it to.

I used to look at countries like the U.S and be glad that we didn't have such problems as free speech and terrorism on the streets. Sadly these are now common practice in my once great country.

We as a people in England generally know what's going on but turn a blind eye to it most of the time. But be warned, if you push us too far, we will protest and we will have our say and you WILL listen weather you like it or not. There is only so much crap you can feed a person before they say no more.

Jolly old England can mix it with the best of them when they are cornered.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
This doesn't surprise me one bit. My country has been going through a major change over the last 2 years. It might not be obvious to some, but a lot of us can see it.
Changes in laws, changes in the political world and changes how free speech is dealt with. We are going through a huge period of banning or silencing of anything that doesn't fit with the way THEY want it to.

I used to look at countries like the U.S and be glad that we didn't have such problems as free speech and terrorism on the streets. Sadly these are now common practice in my once great country.

We as a people in England generally know what's going on but turn a blind eye to it most of the time. But be warned, if you push us too far, we will protest and we will have our say and you WILL listen weather you like it or not. There is only so much crap you can feed a person before they say no more.

Rubbish. And this is Britain, not England.
No-one has been banned. No-one's free speech has been infringed. A group of knuckle-dragging oafs who do not represent the country in any way shape or form gathered to protest the arrest of an idiot who co-founded their society of lunatics and who failed to heed prior warnings that he was being a disruptive imbecile. The trials he was protesting about were already happening, were already well-publicised and were not being ignored. He simply decided to use them as a platform for his message of general bigotry. Five seconds search with Google will show that the EDL is a right-wing, anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic group of imbeciles. But, hey it's a free country, so they can assemble in front of Downing street. I therefore reserve the right to stand and point and laugh at them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: rhynouk

Rubbish. And this is Britain, not England.
No-one has been banned. No-one's free speech has been infringed. A group of knuckle-dragging oafs who do not represent the country in any way shape or form gathered to protest the arrest of an idiot who co-founded their society of lunatics and who failed to heed prior warnings that he was being a disruptive imbecile. The trials he was protesting about were already happening, were already well-publicised and were not being ignored. He simply decided to use them as a platform for his message of general bigotry. Five seconds search with Google will show that the EDL is a right-wing, anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic group of imbeciles. But, hey it's a free country, so they can assemble in front of Downing street. I therefore reserve the right to stand and point and laugh at them.

Its amazing how much anger humans can exude at each other, most of whom we never met or talked to. If only we used that energy toward constructive ends.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

There's black men there too. Do British Neo-nazi's allow people of African descent to join their ranks?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So are they finally fed up with all the Muslims pushing their way into governing over them?

Here is a quote from Robinson,

"fake refugees who have no intention of integration and no intention of assimilation". "There is a reason why the state fears me in England. It is because we can bring people together and we are going to enter into a new era in Europe where everyone is going to unite against the Islamisation of our countries".[

google it if you want a link

What's wrong, don't have the courage to link the neo-nazi website you scooped it from?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

How is it that you manage to get so triggered in EVER SINGLE THREAD that I see you post in. I also applaud your ability to bury your head in the sand and twist things into the exact opposite of what they actually are. The fantasy world that you're stuck in must be very interesting.

I cannot speak for everyone in that crowd, but I can say for a fact that Tommy Robinson IS NOT a patriot, he is an opportunist who feeds on division, seems just like your kind of guy.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Stronger than yours.... i dont waste my time explaining myself..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Stronger than yours.... i dont waste my time explaining myself..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They are #ing NAZI's - they are not worth the air time, they can # off back to whatever rock they crawled out from under.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

People of all creeds and colors can be rasists bud

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

As one commentator said a "sleeping giant has awakened"
The Brexit vote didn't come about in a vacuum. The common man has had enough.
"But in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time"

Probably better than death by cop in the US

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Says the man who wants free land handouts

Lol

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: seeker1963

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

How is it that you manage to get so triggered in EVER SINGLE THREAD that I see you post in. I also applaud your ability to bury your head in the sand and twist things into the exact opposite of what they actually are. The fantasy world that you're stuck in must be very interesting.

I cannot speak for everyone in that crowd, but I can say for a fact that Tommy Robinson IS NOT a patriot, he is an opportunist who feeds on division, seems just like your kind of guy.

Yea, I'm triggered cupcake! Won't see me burying my head in a crying room to vent my frustrations. Tommy is fighting to save your girls from scumbag invaders who you government is allowing in and also ignoring their crimes. Is Tommy and opportunist? Perhaps he is. But he has more freakin balls than you Brits who are offended over people disgusted with how you and your government don't give flyin freak about your girls.....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Your grandfather went to war fighting fellow human beings manipulated into a war by the Bankers.This is ATS. No excuses for ignorance.
The protesters have every right to speak. In fact dissident groups were banned by Hitler and yet you condone silence of protesters

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.jihadwatch.org...

Tommy Robinson arrested for the high crime of filming outsude a court.
You've got to love PC Britain.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Lol you want to stomp peple to the ground and claim the high moral ground whilst playing the Nazi card. Yoy should just stop before making a bigger fool of yourself.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
www.jihadwatch.org...

Tommy Robinson arrested for the high crime of filming outsude a court.
You've got to love PC Britain.

This has nothing to do with being "PC", this is about making sure the defendants don't get off because T. Robinson causes a mistrial.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

"Last first world country left in the world"
????
We dont need any more in Australia thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join