It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's funny how defending your country, loving your country and being a "nationalist" all of a sudden, makes you a "NAZI"!??! By the "liberal" ideology, Every Brit (U.K), American, Free French that fought against the actual "Nazis" is a NAZI! Thanks to God and our American founders, at least, in The U.S. of A. We have the "Right to keep and bear arms" to put "NAZI'S". Under our feet! We got a bunch NAZI'S in the U.S.A. And a lot of them, ain't "white"!
I'd share a "foxhole" with my black American brothers.. Before I'd ever side with "global thinkers". You "libs" will "feel" yourselves into slavery.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

And what do global thinkers want?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: Fools

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

Those are nazis, and they need to be stomped to the ground.
My grandfather fought those bastards, and he would turn in his grave if he saw anyone in great Britain dare call that vile scum patriots.

Your grandfather would be ashamed at what you people have let happen to the nation he fought for. You think your grandfather would stand idly by as Muslims raped thousands of young British girls?

He wouldn't.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
By you asking? You should know. But you won't get the answer. You're obviously a "wishful" thinker. One of them "ban hate" kinda people and "hate" will be simply "illegal". One of them, "Make more law".. type. "Law", "laws" don't do anything, but make more criminals. Which keeps the "law" in an ever constant vacuum, sucking up "public treasures" and making you "feel" helpless and needing someone else, to stand in harms way for your "safety". What an awesome freedom/ideology "global thinkers" have... I'm not going to spell it out for you. You couldn't read it anyway.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Whatever about the law. The people will stand against the fascist pigs. We won't be letting that happen again. No matter how much the fascist promoting hard right attempts to shelter their bigotry. The colors have been exposed.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Fools

Here's a couple of UK outlets covering the story. Maybe give it a day or so before everyone covers it? You should understand, a small far right protest isn't the most important thing in the world, even the UK.

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'

Tommy Robinson supporter empties can of Stella on top of Downing Street gates

A pic from your bottom link

To be Nazis like that one guy said in this thread they sure don't seem to mind the company they keep.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

Unless the person arrested is of a non-white minority (because being white in South Africa is not all it turned out to be anymore), you won't hear much of it. Because all white people are bad, all non-white people GOOD. Especially if they are women.

Because nothing is worse than two evils combined, and MALE WHITE people? That is just not acceptable! They must PAY for not being women and not being black and having had everything on a silver platter for centuries.

Really, it's time for some pushback.

(Just mentioned South Africa to point out that not all white people everywhere have the best time of our lives.)
edit on 27-5-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor addition.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Whatever about the law. The people will stand against the fascist pigs. We won't be letting that happen again. No matter how much the fascist promoting hard right attempts to shelter their bigotry. The colors have been exposed.

Maybe when you living under Sharia Law you will change your mind, but at least it will not be under fascist pigs...oh wait. And it is not bigotry that drives them. They think they can just see it coming, just like you think they are bigots. It has nothing to do with bigotry, it has to do with what kind of laws they want to live under.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Except this has nothing to do with the government , they're protesting because their dear leader has been jailed.

Nobody will get serious jail time for protesting unless they seriously break the law.

This thread ? , Fake News.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: carabao

Those are nazis, and they need to be stomped to the ground.
My grandfather fought those bastards, and he would turn in his grave if he saw anyone in great Britain dare call that vile scum patriots.

Your grandfather would be ashamed at what you people have let happen to the nation he fought for. You think your grandfather would stand idly by as Muslims raped thousands of young British girls?

He wouldn't.

they stood by while DJ's, Politicians and Royalty did but they weren't brown.

He broke the law, he got a suspended sentence, he broke that, he goes to jail.

That's the way the law works.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Great to see patriots defending their own

Doesn't CIA arm pro-liberty groups?

You're an ex cop right, and now you know that Tommy Robinson is a criminal, may I ask why you would defend a criminal, have you switched sides or something?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

Hey, how can you say something like that, at least this is "Das Volk", as they call themselves in Germany.

And everybody asks: The "Volk" of who, which "Volk" you are?
It can´t be the sane and educated german "Volk" that learned from the horrible german past and doesn´t want this darkest of all times back!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

What suppression of Free Speech does is protect individuals/shills such as yourself (because it is also operative on this board) from being exposed and their bizarre behaviour explained, but thanks to sites were it still flourishes people increasingly are aware of what you actually represent.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Fascist morons.

Yaxley-Lennon isn't a moron though. He knows that these mostly white, below average intelligence working class men are angry and pushes their buttons.

I bet most of you who commented on this thread have never even been to England and know nothing about what's going on in the country. I know many blokes like these and they are thick as #. They blame immigrants for all of their troubles when it is the Tories, neoliberals and their corporate masters that are to blame for most of Britain's problems.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was the one who decided who is what? I'm just reporting what is already known.

So you're saying this Tommy guy and his base aren't Right wingers? They aren't even Far Right wingers? What are they then? Lefties? And Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name an he's got quite a history, like going to prison for Mortgage Fraud.

Christianity is being attacked by Progressives? What kind of nonsense do you ingest on a daily basis to come up with that? You sound like one of those fools who thinks Christmas is under attack because not everyone says Merry Christmas in December, but instead Happy Holidays. You know who attacked a leader of a major sect of Christianity? Trump v Pope. Does he get a pass because you support him or do you not support Catholics?

'Happy holidays' is said so as not to offend the followers of the black flag.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Here's a couple of UK outlets covering the story. Maybe give it a day or so before everyone covers it? You should understand, a small far right protest isn't the most important thing in the world, even the UK.

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'

Tommy Robinson supporter empties can of Stella on top of Downing Street gates

Good lord these barbarians emptied a can of Stella on the downing streets gates

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
First things first, 'Tommy Robinson' isn't his real name. He's really Stephen Lennon. He's also too stupid to realise that shouting things outside a court can be deemed to be prejudicial for any current trial within.
He's the co-founder of the English Defence League (EDL) which is basically a group of former football hooligans and general thugs who like to hit defenceless people and then run away. Some of their people are so stupid that they think that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are real.
No-one takes them seriously, especially as they have an on-again, off-again relationship with the BNP, who are literal Nazis but whose party has now effectively died.
Put simply the EDL is the British version of the KKK, only stupider, if such a thing is possible. A lot smaller too.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This whole thread is a good example of people going over-board, and displaying crass ignorance. For example, this whole affair has sod-all to do with "free speech", or even racism.

Whether you agree with Tommy Robinson's politics, or not, is irrelevant. He's broken the law and has been trying to disrupt the progress of justice through the court system.

Granted, he's been targeting paedophiles and sexual deviants who are mainly of Pakistani (Muslim) origin and have been discovered plying revolting child sex grooming practices against (mainly) white kids. But these people will face justice. Nothing is served by disrupting the progress of that justice.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hilarious thread. Hate to break the bad news to our US cousins but nobody gives a F about Tommy Robinson because he's a D.ckhead hence why no main stream coverage. Typical of the EDL though and I see they are all there at Downing Street. They are NOT representative of UK citizens.

You US folks do realise that the EDL is group sad facists don't you. Oh some of them can post on ATS!

These sad people seem to think they are representative of a "silent majority" of "free thinking " UK citzens. MWahahahahahaha as I said sad (and deluded) little fascists.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Great to see patriots defending their own

Doesn't CIA arm pro-liberty groups?

As always here is an American ATS member JBurns recommending shooting us British, what has happened to ATS??. Now we know why soooooo many Americans are shot and how children are shot at school and merica' cries but..but my second amendment!!
edit on 27-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join