It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

- " If you know Ted you know hes far more verbose than any of the next 100 talkers in media, hes almost at auctioneer level speed. "

So talking fast means your a great public speaker? The amount of words one spews in a minute doesn't equate to the power of their context. The only people Ted moves are you and I guess hard core Right wingers and I never see any online Right wingers singing his praise, let alone on the level you are.

- "so my poetic license was designed"

- "The fact is, if i removed Ted from the equation you would have almost no one on the RIGHT to even criticize. I gift wrapped that for you to make a point which you apparently missed."

First of all, you're the one bringing Ted up, I merely just responded to your lies. Second of all, you're seriously are saying NO ONE THE RIGHT EVER SAID ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLED VIOLENT POLITICAL RHETORIC?

We're done. Either you're completely ignorant or you're well aware of your lies and are maliciously spreading them. Not good either way. What a joke.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
ATS is officially a haven for right wing idiots. Pepe the frog? Calling people cucks?

Am I on /pol/ in 4chan lala land or am I on ATS a place where people are supposed to take views from all sides, not just extremely biased opinions.

The xenophobia is strong in this thread, wait no, the anti Muslim comments are.

You act and sound like a sheltered wuss....... I really feel sorry for you folks who when an argument turns to undisputable logic you sissy's resort to the tactic you just did.
edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

ATS is officially a haven for right wing idiots. Pepe the frog? Calling people cucks?

Am I on /pol/ in 4chan lala land or am I on ATS a place where people are supposed to take views from all sides, not just extremely biased opinions.

Awww a cartoon frog?

The only reason it is my avatar is people like you.

You might want to reconsider your stance on who the xenophobe is.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Says the guy who is resorting to belittling people on the internet.
Yea OK there. Keep on fighting a fight that isn't actually that big of an issue because of memes you fall for.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Awww a cartoon frog?

The only reason it is my avatar is people like you.

You might want to reconsider your stance on who the xenophobe is.

I don't even take frog posters seriously. Might as well just talk to a brick wall.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yea OK there. Keep on fighting a fight that isn't actually that big of an issue because of memes you fall for.

Uhhhhhh, I am just speaking my mind cupcake. Sorry you are so fragile? But carry on, I still have some months and maybe a few years left to fight against the like of you?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There all ways protesting something unfortunately I couldn't tell what. Why dont they learn to speak English so at least we would know what they were saying.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Uhhhhhh, I am just speaking my mind cupcake. Sorry you are so fragile? But carry one, I still have some months and maybe a few years left to fight against the like of you? :O

Fragile?
I'm the one calling you out on your BS biased comments, and you're the one lashing out back at me with ridiculous insults.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

And what do you mean by the 'likes of me' you mean, normal people who don't go around yelling the sky is falling because they aren't yelling and screaming to kick out immigrants and 'preserve' culture?

I laughed at one of your comments about you being glad people 'voted in' Trump to keep situations like what ever is happening in Britain out. Good god, what culture in America are you preserving?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Uhhhhhh, I am just speaking my mind cupcake. Sorry you are so fragile? But carry one, I still have some months and maybe a few years left to fight against the like of you? :O

Fragile?
I'm the one calling you out on your BS biased comments, and you're the one lashing out back at me with ridiculous insults.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

And what do you mean by the 'likes of me' you mean, normal people who don't go around yelling the sky is falling because they aren't yelling and screaming to kick out immigrants and 'preserve' culture?

I laughed at one of your comments about you being glad people 'voted in' Trump to keep situations like what ever is happening in Britain out. Good god, what culture in America are you preserving?

Someone who is intimidated by a cartoon frog is definitely fragile.

Fragile and mentally unstable.

edit on 26-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Fragile?

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Nope, you are a fragile flower! You have nothing to bring to the table in an argument other than your cheap ass version of trying to shame someone like you tried to do with me!

Doesn't work with me and never will. Shame a juvenile pal because I am too old to put up with you juvenile behavior trying to shame someone who has different beliefs than you......

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This thread is a microcosm of the BS that has infected ATS as a whole. This isn't the mud-pit yet reading the replies would make you think it is. That's what the mud-pit and propaganda has brought to this community, toddlers fighting over who's right and who's wrong constantly.

Ever notice that when one baby starts crying in a room full of them they all start crying? That's what ATS reminds me of these days, a bunch of babies crying because they are told or "triggered" to do so.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I asked you a question, and even presented something for you to actually argue over. And you ignore it.
I think my point about how you and mr pepe up there resort to belittling people when backed into a corner is made.
But you'll just let that go in one ear and right out the other.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm curious as to what that big thing might be. I am from the states so my understanding of UK policies and politics is slim. I do understand that the Left and Right politically is nothing like it is here. I think after WWII project paperclip and other covert projects brought too many old world ideologies with them into positions of influence. Just my opinion of course.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Great to see patriots defending their own

Doesn't CIA arm pro-liberty groups?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I asked you a question, and even presented something for you to actually argue over. And you ignore it.
I think my point about how you and mr pepe up there resort to belittling people when backed into a corner is made.

You didn't ask a question you just jumped and tried to belittle an shame. I am sticking up for a man who is fighting against scumbags who are grooming and raping young girls!!!

Who are you sticking up for????

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You didn't ask a question you just jumped and tried to belittle an shame. I am sticking up for a man who is fighting against scumbags who are grooming and raping young girls!!!

I asked you two questions up a few posts ago. And my initial 'entrance' to this thread was an observation that clearly has truth to it. I know, I browse that cesspool of a place 4chan, I know all the memes, and it's a brooding ground for fake xenophobic BS that generally has zero credibility.

Anyways, where is the evidence of these grooming and raping young girls on mass you speak of? You are projecting a little much here. And who am I sticking up for if I hypothetically did stick up for who ever it is I am sticking up for?
edit on 26-5-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I asked you two questions up a few posts ago. And my initial 'entrance' to this thread was an observation that clearly has truth to it. I know, I browse that cesspool of a place 4chan, I know all the memes, and it's a brooding ground for fake xenophobic BS that generally has zero credibility.

Anyways, where is the evidence of these grooming and raping young girls on mass you speak of? You are projecting a little much here. And who am I sticking up for if I hypothetically did stick up for who ever it is I am sticking up for?

Bet your a Harvy Weinstein fan?

You are taking your PC BS to a a level so extreme that you are just like the Progs in the US supporting MS13! I don't need to answer your BS questions.

I have a daughter and God help any sick prick like you are covering for due to your political views who harms her. I hope Tommy and every other man in the EU who has a set of balls handle these child molesters quickly and efficiently. Obvioisly the balless bobbies and people who think like you don't give a damn about how foriegn invaders use and abuse you daughters?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Straw man arguments don't work on me.
Nice try. But you're blabbing on and on with an issue that all adults need to realize one day. And judging from your other comments in this thread alone you are blaming certain people and groups of people for an issue that EVERYONE can become victim to, and everyone needs to address.
You are validating my point, you are extremely biased, how about thinking outside the box here?

If immigrants were really the core of the issue, then why has rape and sexual assault ALWAYS been an issue?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Straw man arguments don't work on me.
Nice try. But you're blabbing on and on with an issue that all adults need to realize one day. And judging from your other comments in this thread alone you are blaming certain people and groups of people for an issue that EVERYONE can become victim to, and everyone needs to address.
You are validating my point, you are extremely biased, how about thinking outside the box here?

If immigrants were really the core of the issue, then why has rape and sexual assault ALWAYS been an issue?

Bye Felicia!

Good to know you don't give a F about grooming gangs and care more about imprisoning someone who is speaking out against them!

I am done with you dude. Hope you don't have a daughter and I pray for her if you do have one. You are pathetic.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I asked you a question, and even presented something for you to actually argue over. And you ignore it. I think my point about how you and mr pepe up there resort to belittling people when backed into a corner is made. But you'll just let that go in one ear and right out the other.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join