It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is covering this. Protest break out in UK. People have had enough

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Thanks for sharing this.

+23 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Globalists are shaking in their boots! The people are woke to their tyrannical ideology and ready to fight back. Be prepared for something HUGE!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am curious to hear from ats ppl in UK regarding this protest. Perhaps we won't if they are in this video...

edit on 26-5-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It is about time the plebs stood up and took control again when it is not safe to let young ones out

+14 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ya'll need to grow some balls before you turn into South Africa

+10 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

THis is on Downing Street. In the US, that would be similar to protest at the White House. Know why? Because everyone loves the government. Everyone trusts the government.

I wish these people well, but in England I am sure their anger will just mean serious jail time.

Those are nazis, and they need to be stomped to the ground.
My grandfather fought those bastards, and he would turn in his grave if he saw anyone in great Britain dare call that vile scum patriots.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"no one is covering this" is double meaning, coded language and refers to no one covering a particular bet. I'm just letting anyone paying attention know that I know.

+83 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So are they finally fed up with all the Muslims pushing their way into governing over them?

Here is a quote from Robinson,

"fake refugees who have no intention of integration and no intention of assimilation". "There is a reason why the state fears me in England. It is because we can bring people together and we are going to enter into a new era in Europe where everyone is going to unite against the Islamisation of our countries".[

google it if you want a link
edit on 26-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Go on an stomp them then. Show us your video of you doing it.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

There is no double meaning. There is not a single MSM covering this. Not even FOX. Not even RT.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Here's a couple of UK outlets covering the story. Maybe give it a day or so before everyone covers it? You should understand, a small far right protest isn't the most important thing in the world, even the UK.

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'

Tommy Robinson supporter empties can of Stella on top of Downing Street gates

+31 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Here's a couple of UK outlets covering the story. Maybe give it a day or so before everyone covers it? You should understand, a small far right protest isn't the most important thing in the world, even the UK.

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'

Tommy Robinson supporter empties can of Stella on top of Downing Street gates

What do you describe Far right? Someone who doesn't believe politically as you do? Sorry but I would like some clarification on all of these new definitions of words and their new meaning to push an agenda,

I mean, Christianity has been attacked viciously by the Progressive left, yet I am seeing the Progressive left become so cult like in their beliefs that it wouldn't shock me at all if they came into power and built ovens to march anyone not towing the ideological line to their deaths.......

BURN THE WITCH!

edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

RT's YT channel just uploaded a video of the protest.

Fox News just posted a story about Tommy Robinson being arrested five hours ago, so looks they're a little slow to report on international news and not instant as you would wish. Give em' a day.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was the one who decided who is what? I'm just reporting what is already known.

So you're saying this Tommy guy and his base aren't Right wingers? They aren't even Far Right wingers? What are they then? Lefties? And Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name an he's got quite a history, like going to prison for Mortgage Fraud.

Christianity is being attacked by Progressives? What kind of nonsense do you ingest on a daily basis to come up with that? You sound like one of those fools who thinks Christmas is under attack because not everyone says Merry Christmas in December, but instead Happy Holidays. You know who attacked a leader of a major sect of Christianity? Trump v Pope. Does he get a pass because you support him or do you not support Catholics?
edit on 26-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Tommy and everyone else who has an opinion are just PEOPLE? Sorry but it wasn't the right wingers who decided to categorize everyone based upon skin color, sexuality, gender etc etc....??

I won't even get into the Christianity being attacked, while those attacking it are bending over backwards to bow down to ISLAM.

+32 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What an idiotic, brainwashed statement. They are doing what your Grandfather and many of my relatives did, standing up against Nazis, fighting for their country, for their families.
edit on 26-5-2018 by maya27 because: Proper grammar

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No! Your grandfather would turn in his grave knowing how you sold your own out to a bunch of evil bastards who don't give a snip about you or your country and heritage that he fought for!

I could point at you and say you are a potato, doesn't make it true. Just as you Progs like to point at people who think differently than you and you call them Nazi's?

Nazis are Nazis, doesn't matter how you and your ilk dress them up.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you ashamed of the Right Wing? Are you ashamed of the Far Right wing? I don't understand why you're so defensive about what Tommy and his base represent. Aren't you a Right winger? Everything you've wrote on ATS suggests you are, or are you not? Please clarify.

You brought up Progressives attacking Christianity so why would you now not wanna talk about it? Why you brought it up is beyond me since it has no bearing on the topic at hand so I'm happy to just move on from you strawman hyperbolic comment but of course, you double down with another hyperbolic comment.

Who is bending over backwards for Islam? The World? The UK? America? Democrats? Ah yes, of course it's the Democrats! It's always those damn Democrats!

edit on 26-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join