It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered CIA to SPY in Another Major Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

This could be your chance to write a book !!

Don't miss the opportunity !!

🔑😎
I'm not even sure what the comment means, in all honesty.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

A) people saying “do as I say. Not as I do” is a human trait.. not a left wing trait, or a democrat trait, nor an obama trait nor even an American trait...

It is a human trait..

Please name one culture, nation or civilization who doesn’t do that?!?!

B) even people who break in houses are made when peope break into theirs.. obviously.

Or a more fair comparison might be..

Countries invade other countries all the time. That doesn’t mean they would be cool with being invaded, because you know, “fair is fair”.
C) I don’t think a whole lotta people blame Russia..

I think people blame trump...

Assuming collusion is true, Putin did exactly what he was supposed to do.. whatever is in the best interest of Russia..

Trump is the one who is a traitor in that scenerio... not putin.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

OBAMA?!!!

I think you mean America..

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Because it’s a fact that Obama haters will ignore.

Again, call the OP out on it, not me.

But you won’t because he’s your right wing comrade.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Speaking of Books, President Obama SHOWED HIS HAND when a telephoto camera caught him reading a book that described how the world could look AFTER AMERICA WAS DEFEATED. I'm sure most ATS members who read these political threads know what I'm referring to.

You haven’t even read what the book is about, have you?

ETA: Upon reading your post again, I hazard a guess that you may know what it’s about, hence your real vagueness in describing it, I mean, why not just say the name of the book? (The post American world)

I only saw the photo of Obama carrying it on the tarmac, and read the comments associated with the photo. Didn't try to remember the name. Thanks!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

A) did you see this email released by Trump Jr. that literally spells out the Russian collusion theory. The email that led to the infamous meeting with Russian agents by Kushner, Manafort and Trump Jr.?

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

The investigations might be overblown and might not actually amount to much, but I think it is pretty obvious trump did that $H!?.. and assuming he did. Then the American people would definitely have a right to know..

B) The country is destroying itself because of republican conspiracy theories.. mainly the

“everyone not a hard right media source is in a vast conspiracy against the GOP.”

From the conservative POV, it is not that the reporters , scientists and what have you just honestly disagree with conservative policies..

NOOOO..

It is a vast leftist conspiracy where all the scientists and media know they are wrong, but instead are all lying for some illuminati leftist agenda..

Climate change: all the scientists are in a vast leftist conspiracy to fake climate change.

Media: all the media are in a vast conspiracy to make the gop look bad for some leftist agenda.

Guns: everyone wants to go door to door disarming all Americans for some leftist agenda..

Discrimination: the white Christian male is the most discriminated against demographic in America because of some super secret leftist agenda.

The conservatives have fabricated a bad guy who isn’t in charge.. who doesn’t run anything.. really who doesn’t even exist..

And if someone believes all the above. Where do you meet in the middle if you don’t believe in their super secret leftist illuminati?!?!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Trump has requested to increase the budget by 3.8% for the 2019 budget.

Just to start to rebuild the damage Obama did in 8 years....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not ignoring anything. You seem to be ignoring (or at least discounting) Obama's indiscretions because Trump might be doing something similar.

And no, the OP is not my "right wing comrade." You seem to be confused.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Great.

So we're all aware of the treason, subversion, deceit, collusion, etc.

If a government is defined as for the People by the People, then as the People we are ALL complicit!!

Regardless of your political swings, we are ALL allowing the government to do this. Saddest part is that it's not doing it for us, and that still isn't enough to cause an outright uprising.

Eat your chicken. Watch your favorite TV show. Fill your car with gas and stfu.

The true hypocrite is staring right back at us in the mirror.

Oh, and by the way, most likely we are all sociopaths.

Yay.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
No no no guys it isn't what you think. The Obama administration was spying on that campaign to protect them. The mocha messiah was just being his usual scandal free benevolent God like self.

Jeez Louis you guys, you act like this is a bad thing.

This is no different than when Obama financed anti-Netanyahoo groups in the Israeli elections.

Or like when he gently asked (not threatened, that's Fox News fake news) the UK citizens to vote against Brexit and kindly told them that some bad economic type things might happen if they didn't vote against Brexit.

Obama is a saint and a hero and would NEVER do anything scandalous, against the law or dirty.

What you guys think he received the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I was totally expecting this to say Obama had spied on Romney's camp during the '12 election... I've been wondering about that lately.

Silly me for thinking Obama would confine his nefarious activities to our own elections.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Nope, not ignoring or discounting at all, just read the comments and you’ll see it’s the exact opposite as a matter of fact.

The OP is partisan nonsense and the CIA has been doing this for years, and will continue to do so regardless of who’s president.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

If you wade through the Russian propaganda sites to the actual leaked documents on wikileaks, you would know that nothing illegal happened. There was no "spying," only analysis of open source information. This thread should be moved to [HOAX!].

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The sad thing is, if Putin wanted to undermine the US, it's happening right now, not during the election.

Osama bin Laden once said something along the lines that to defeat the US, he would draw them over to a foreign land where a drawn out war would simply destroy them economically (and look at how many billions have been wasted in Afghanistan for no real benefit, that would have been better spent domestically).

This current situation is very similar - a seed had been sown, and now the Left has been frothing at the mouth for nearly two years, wasting millions on fruitless and pointless investigations, undermining the stability of the government, and further fracturing and dividing the population. The US doesn't need Putin's interference - it's destroying itself for him...

Jenga!

As Russia's Gold Hoard Soars, Putin Warns "US Sanctions Hurt Trust In Dollar As Reserve Currency"

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If you wade through the Russian propaganda sites to the actual leaked documents on wikileaks, you would know that nothing illegal happened. There was no "spying," only analysis of open source information. This thread should be moved to [HOAX!].

Obama is that you!!????

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Desperation smells.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What’s your point?

I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just stating facts here.

as I see this, the facts are that a document may have surfaced showing Obama ordered spying on LaPen. Do you have a document showing Trump did this? I mean, we are just talking about the facts here right?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah mate, the CIA stopped what they’ve been doing for decades when Trump became president.

That makes total sense!

I know you’re not that naive, so I have to ask, why are you deliberately being dumb?

You know for a fact that the CIA does as they please with impunity regardless of who’s president.

It’s OP’s like xuenchen that give Trump supporters a bad name, yet you refuse to call your own out, instead try to be a smart arse to those who aren’t Trump fanboys.

edit on 27/5/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The OP is partisan nonsense and the CIA has been doing this for years, and will continue to do so regardless of who’s president.

I will not accept that. I also will not accept that people will continue to murder other people, so we might as just ignore it when it happens; nothing we can do.

Whether or not you want to put forward the fact, trying to legitimize actions because they have occurred regularly in the past is the same as discounting them.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Oh they haven’t just happened in the past, they’re happening now, as we speak.

MAGA, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join